Latest topics
» The Kundalini Genie - You are the Resurrection (Full Album)
Today at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» CA DEW Torch Job - SPACE WEATHER, ROTHSCHILD & AGENDA 21 - plus more
Today at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» We Are Being Invaded - David Icke
Today at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» WOW! Falcon 9 Rocket Close Call With Black Knight Satellite?
Today at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Leonids peak mornings are November 17 and 18
Today at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange discovery at Granite Peak, Nevada, USA
Today at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA publishes Image of a crashed UFO in the Utah desert
Today at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ California: HUGE UFO passing the MOON plus MORE
Today at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ RED PLANET OVER CALIFORNIA plus MORE
Today at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK TO LIGHT: Exposing the 2018 Midterm Elections
Today at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Secret Space Program and Black Budget | Solar Warden
Today at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quenuani: Strangest Megalithic Site In Peru?
Today at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lying Luciferian Psychopaths
Today at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Loud Boom Reported by Residents in Natchez, Mississippi
Today at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alignments with the Light are followed and promoted
Today at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Copy-Paste Error Reveals Assange Already Facing US Indictment
Today at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joseph P. Ferrell - NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM NOV 15 2018
Today at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» The people of the Owl - Recognizing the Warlocks
Today at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Leuren Moret: Original Fuku Coverup! Cali, NW USA, BC-Canada - Radiation threat as high as Japan!
Today at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Spectacular!" Mount Sakurajima, Japan, ejects ash and smoke 4,000 meters in the air
Today at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Manufactured Crisis” Film Exposes Motives Behind Mass HPV Vaccinations and Deadly Side Effects
Today at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ Earth Wind Fire Water and I Pet Goat
Yesterday at 7:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rolling Stone Names QAnon To Their 2018 Hot List "Top Crackpots" LOL :)
Yesterday at 6:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for NOV 15: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI
Yesterday at 6:43 pm by 4-truth

» Pedigree of the IRS by Anna Von Reitz
Yesterday at 6:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Truth About Brexit
Yesterday at 6:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "UNEXPECTED" Heat Anomaly Below Antarctica Melting Ice..
Yesterday at 5:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» In case you see these BRIGHT objects in the east sky!
Yesterday at 5:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Two Loud Mystery ‘Explosions’ Heard across Large Parts of Doncaster, UK
Yesterday at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
No automatic alt text available.
ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Oily Rocks Essentials
Oily Rocks
Boutique Essential Oil
Roller Bottles
https://oily-rocks.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY » Visionkeeper » Away We Go…

Away We Go…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Away We Go… on Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:28 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Away We Go…

September 7, 2018 / Visionkeeper

Photo Source:
There has been some kind of shift as of late, a lightening that is uplifting us and moving us forward. This movement is certainly not an easy one on all levels. It seems a great many people have been slogging around in the darkness within themselves, sorting things out and setting new priorities. I know I personally have noticed how my thoughts have begun changing. When faced with a challenge to overcome, rather than succumbing to the chaos and confusion, I find myself automatically searching my mind for a way to compromise and make things work. It’s as if that older way of thinking has been overridden by my new way of thinking. It wasn’t anything I consciously did, it just started happening. It sure makes life lighter and more even.
I sense my inner self looking out through new perspectives. The fear to risk in my life has lessened and I find myself making small but bolder moves forward with a steadfastness that is supportive and reassuring. Perhaps I may not even have noticed these changes taking place had I not been paying attention to my life and how I was interacting with it. I have been quiet for quite some time. I felt like a snake that had to go off into the bushes to be alone to shed its skin. I have shed an older part of me that no longer served me, at the same time a new me is coming out into the light.
I can see now more clearly that no matter what insanity is being shoved down the people’s throats as reality, it is NOT my reality, by choice. It feels like I do not walk down the same roads as the insanity, there is no reason for me to try to dodge and avoid it, it just isn’t a part of my life. It clearly could be if I allowed it into my mind, but that is not who I am or how I wish to live my life. I know I am not alone in feeling these things as many people around me seem to be undergoing some kind of transition or other. Humanity is moving wildly about in search of safety as the grounds rocks beneath them and they are beginning to understand at long last thankfully that it is only they themselves who can bring about their safety by establishing a strong and permanent foundation upon which to stand. We have been lured away from ourselves for so long now we failed to see the importance of being connected to self and who we are!
If you are being tossed about in the roiling waters of chaos, don’t look for someone else to toss you a life vest. Open your eyes and your hearts and find your own way to safety.  It lies within you but you won’t find the direction to the way out of this maze if you don’t clean up your own house first.  Look for new perspectives on life to test out and have faith your soul will know when you are headed down the right road.
Blessings to all…
Visionkeeper

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum