OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Away We Go… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Away We Go… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Away We Go… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Away We Go… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Away We Go… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Away We Go… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Away We Go… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Away We Go… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Away We Go… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Away We Go… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Away We Go… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Away We Go… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Away We Go… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Away We Go… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Away We Go… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Away We Go… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Away We Go… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Away We Go… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Away We Go… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Away We Go… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Away We Go… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Away We Go… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Away We Go…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Away We Go… Empty Away We Go… Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:28 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Away We Go…

September 7, 2018 / Visionkeeper

Away We Go… Books-culture-mind-smart-favim-com-4877890
Photo Source:
There has been some kind of shift as of late, a lightening that is uplifting us and moving us forward. This movement is certainly not an easy one on all levels. It seems a great many people have been slogging around in the darkness within themselves, sorting things out and setting new priorities. I know I personally have noticed how my thoughts have begun changing. When faced with a challenge to overcome, rather than succumbing to the chaos and confusion, I find myself automatically searching my mind for a way to compromise and make things work. It’s as if that older way of thinking has been overridden by my new way of thinking. It wasn’t anything I consciously did, it just started happening. It sure makes life lighter and more even.
I sense my inner self looking out through new perspectives. The fear to risk in my life has lessened and I find myself making small but bolder moves forward with a steadfastness that is supportive and reassuring. Perhaps I may not even have noticed these changes taking place had I not been paying attention to my life and how I was interacting with it. I have been quiet for quite some time. I felt like a snake that had to go off into the bushes to be alone to shed its skin. I have shed an older part of me that no longer served me, at the same time a new me is coming out into the light.
I can see now more clearly that no matter what insanity is being shoved down the people’s throats as reality, it is NOT my reality, by choice. It feels like I do not walk down the same roads as the insanity, there is no reason for me to try to dodge and avoid it, it just isn’t a part of my life. It clearly could be if I allowed it into my mind, but that is not who I am or how I wish to live my life. I know I am not alone in feeling these things as many people around me seem to be undergoing some kind of transition or other. Humanity is moving wildly about in search of safety as the grounds rocks beneath them and they are beginning to understand at long last thankfully that it is only they themselves who can bring about their safety by establishing a strong and permanent foundation upon which to stand. We have been lured away from ourselves for so long now we failed to see the importance of being connected to self and who we are!
If you are being tossed about in the roiling waters of chaos, don’t look for someone else to toss you a life vest. Open your eyes and your hearts and find your own way to safety.  It lies within you but you won’t find the direction to the way out of this maze if you don’t clean up your own house first.  Look for new perspectives on life to test out and have faith your soul will know when you are headed down the right road.
Blessings to all…
Visionkeeper

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum