Latest topics
» Anonymous Hillary I made a mistake Americans died
Today at 7:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wingit Call 10/26/2016 With Dinar Guru Hunters - Masters Trust Dinar RV With Richard T. Howard
Today at 7:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Disgraced Former Clinton Staffer Jailed For Corruption
Today at 6:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nick Giammarino ~ Translated CBI Strategic Plan 2016-2020 Available Now
Today at 5:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 10/26/2016 -- Large Earthquake strikes Italy
Today at 5:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Fireball Crashes to Earth Near Lake Baikal In Russia
Today at 5:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Black Hole On The Sun Blasting Earth October 26, 2016
Today at 2:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Roman Catholic Church of Satan
Today at 2:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Tim Rifat - A World Full of Satanic Darkness
Today at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter
Today at 1:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer - "UNACKNOWLEDGED" UPDATE: October 12th 2016
Today at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 25: QUICKIE UPDATE (that says nothing because I am a lying internet panhandler)
Today at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz ~ Cleaning Up The Civil War --- 150 Years Later
Today at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hawaiian Star Gate Opens After ‘Black Knight’ Satellite Activated
Today at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» AllState Dealer Involved In A Currency Scam - AllState Cares (Educational Video)
Today at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Fringe Begins
Today at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5 Most Common Myths About Space
Today at 9:22 am by aestheticmedic

» When Tomatoes Were Blamed For Witchcraft and Werewolves
Today at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

Today at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ What is Happening on the GCR
Today at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12 Signs of the Higher State of Consciousness
Today at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doorway Found Into Earths Moon At Bancroft Crater
Today at 8:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scott C. Waring Lightened An Image of An Asteroid in Space And What Appeared Was Astonishing
Today at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Interwebs of Gaia energetics are strengthened
Today at 8:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» WiFi Makes Your Brain Bleed
Today at 8:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Incredible Fabric Generates Electricity From Sunlight And Movement
Today at 7:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Merkel insane?
Today at 2:22 am by bs4ever

» Saturn’s Hex Becomes Golden
Today at 12:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING - Wikileaks - EX CEO Of Clinton Foundation Seeking Asylum For Exposing Clinton Corruption
Yesterday at 11:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Petrified Media Know Hillary's Campaign Is In Freefall
Yesterday at 11:50 pm by aestheticmedic

» POOFness for OCT 24: FINAL MILE (before the Feds shut us down)
Yesterday at 11:38 pm by Red Panda

» Running for President
Yesterday at 10:27 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Dave Schmidt ~ Oct. 26th Update and Info
Yesterday at 8:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MUST READ:A Very Good Bank Story Found At

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

A Very Good Bank Story Found At

10-11-12 Bozomask (Dinar Vets): Hello Dinarians, I live in a small town in NC in the Piedmont west of Charlotte. We have a WF Value checking account. They have been charging us a 9 dollar a month fee for the last two months so my wife called them yesterday. There were no "bankers" there so they gave her an appointment for today. So my wife goes in at the appointed time and is taken care of by the same woman who opened her account. It seems to avoid the charge you must maintain fifteen hundred dollars in the account so my wife wrote a check for the additional sum necessary to avoid the charge. The banker recalled my wife and remembered she had opened the account for Dinar. She said, "We have just been told that very soon we will have customers coming into the bank to exchange Dinar for Dollars." My wife asked her if she knew of any others who had them and did she. Her response was that she herself lived from paycheck to paycheck and could not afford any. And she knew of only one other lady that had opened an account for Dinar. Now I don't put much stock in bank stories, and if I had not known my wife for 56 years I would not bother y'all with this story. It happened today. Just as I have said. I have avoided naming our town because it feels right to do so. However, it happened just as I say. In fact we have decided to sell out MSO (Martha Stewart) shares we kept too long and buy dinar with it. So there it is. Straight from the banker's mouth. Thanks and Go RV! P.S. My wife asked if she would need an appointment and was told no. I have used the handle Bozomask since the bulletin board days and echo mail, the days of Mosaic, the nights of searching IP addresses for content. I have been Bozomask since the days of the F card and emulation. I have tried to always keep the name Bozomask associated with honesty and have always enjoyed a reputation for speaking the truth and trying to be a help to whatever net group or site I was associated with. What I have posted today is exactly what my wife told me upon arriving home. It is what the Banker told her. There is no attempt to mislead, defraud, sprinkle Hopium or inflate my ego. My wife did not ask for the information.

Ist 'real' bank story in length and actuality I've heard- And I DO believe him-Just keep in mind that not all people that give bank stories are telling the truth- :D :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum