Latest topics
» UPDATE - MAJOR Encounter Over Ireland - What Did Multiple Pilots See?
Today at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» California forced vaccinations a blatant violation of the Nuremberg Code that outlawed medical experiments on humans
Today at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Here is every QAnon prediction that’s failed to come true
Today at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» LION AIR FLIGHT 610: A BOEING ANNOUNCEMENT AND SOME FINANCIAL ...
Today at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aluminum Is Poisoning Our Brains And Causing Alzheimer’s, Professor Warns
Today at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Samsung is developing a brain-controlled TV
Today at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» 3 amateur astronomers discover bright new comet that has quadrupled in brightness over the past few days
Today at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» OPERATION TORCH CALIFORNIA
Today at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» #Q ANON DRAMA: NEW Q POSTS! STOLEN VOTES!! BLITZ ATTACK!!! plus more
Today at 8:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sinkhole Swallows Woman On Sidewalk In China
Today at 8:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystifying Polygonal Masonry Found In Finland?
Today at 8:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Incredible Aerial UFO Encounters. Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure.
Today at 8:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 11 13 18
Today at 8:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Great Big Blue Planet In Binary Star System BLUE KACHINA Oregon plus MORE
Today at 8:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Another Study Shows Cell Phone Radiation Is Carcinogenic
Today at 8:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Something is Affecting the Entire Solar System
Today at 8:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Big UFO Near Our Sun In NASA Satellite Image plus MORE
Today at 7:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aleister Crowley, Loki’s Brood & the Fury of Hell... Part 2 By Jack Heart & Orage
Today at 7:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for NOV 11: RAGGED OLD FLAG AND THE SCAMMERS IT SUPPORTS... LIKE JERZY BLABKOWSKI
Yesterday at 5:31 pm by 4-truth

» Surface of Earth like surface of the Sun! - Hurricane force AGAIN - "Be Safe"
Yesterday at 2:50 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Derrick Broze Educates City of Houston on 5G Tech #2
Yesterday at 2:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, November 10, 2018, #170 ( Dane Wigington )
Yesterday at 2:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
No automatic alt text available.
ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Oily Rocks Essentials
Oily Rocks
Boutique Essential Oil
Roller Bottles
https://oily-rocks.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR SHADY CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS!

POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 15-Sep-2018 17:15:20

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: STUCK IN A STORM
Date: Sat, September 15, 2018 4:50 pm

Zap Says

HI ALL,

I AM STUCK IN THE STORM HERE WHICH WILL BATTER HONG KONG TOMORROW. I CAN NOT GET ANY FUNDS OUT AS THEY WILL BE OUT NEXT WEEK AROUND TUESDAY WHEN THE BANKERS COME BACK TO WORK.

I REALLY NEED WATER AND FOOD TO WEATHER (NO PUN) IT OUT HERE. SUCKS BEING IN THIS POSITION FOR A WHILE LONGER…I EXPECTED SOMETHING TODAY.

EVERYTHING ELSE IS ON TRACK FOR US AND NEXT WEEK WE WILL BE STARTING. ALSO TODAY THE MAIN RELEASES WERE EFFECTED FOR THE WORLD. IT IS DONE.

MUCH THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

RamblerNash

Jerzy wrote:I AM STUCK IN THE STORM HERE WHICH WILL BATTER HONG KONG TOMORROW. I CAN NOT GET ANY FUNDS OUT AS THEY WILL BE OUT NEXT WEEK AROUND TUESDAY WHEN THE BANKERS COME BACK TO WORK.

All of the Hong Kong Banking system isn't going to be working now? LOL

What a convenient storm to use for an excuse.

Enlarge this image

Jerzy wrote:I REALLY NEED WATER AND FOOD TO WEATHER (NO PUN) IT OUT HERE. SUCKS BEING IN THIS POSITION FOR A WHILE LONGER…I EXPECTED SOMETHING TODAY.

Wait!...Isn't the Chinese government picking up the bill? LOL

Jerzy wrote:EVERYTHING ELSE IS ON TRACK FOR US AND NEXT WEEK WE WILL BE STARTING. ALSO TODAY THE MAIN RELEASES WERE EFFECTED FOR THE WORLD. IT IS DONE.

Don't forget to get that check from Grandpa before you leave. He can hand you cash too.

Here's the form to use when you enter Canada for that large sum of money:

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e677.pdf

Hmmm...How is Jerzy going to get his donations in a storm where banks are closed?

If wire transactions are not going to be working for the banks, nothing else will be working either.

Isn't nice that the internet is still working in Calgary for Jerzy to keep sending these emails to Hobie?

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

4-truth

ZAP wrote:I AM STUCK IN THE STORM HERE WHICH WILL BATTER HONG KONG TOMORROW. I CAN NOT GET ANY FUNDS OUT AS THEY WILL BE OUT NEXT WEEK AROUND TUESDAY WHEN THE BANKERS COME BACK TO WORK.

ZAP the liar wrote:I REALLY NEED WATER AND FOOD TO WEATHER (NO PUN) IT OUT HERE. SUCKS BEING IN THIS POSITION FOR A WHILE LONGER…
I EXPECTED SOMETHING TODAY. 

We all did, we all did.
And all we got is more lies.

Hungry ZAP wrote:I REALLY NEED WATER AND FOOD

That's because you forgot your bread and ketchup....

PurpleSkyz

Admin
LOL I thought he was on a boat.... he is not capable of remembering his lies lol

4-truth

RamblerNash

Jerzy wrote:I AM STUCK IN THE STORM HERE WHICH WILL BATTER HONG KONG TOMORROW. I CAN NOT GET ANY FUNDS OUT AS THEY WILL BE OUT NEXT WEEK AROUND TUESDAY WHEN THE BANKERS COME BACK TO WORK.

All of the Hong Kong Banking system isn't going to be working now? LOL

What a convenient storm to use for an excuse.

Jerzy wrote:I REALLY NEED WATER AND FOOD TO WEATHER (NO PUN) IT OUT HERE. SUCKS BEING IN THIS POSITION FOR A WHILE LONGER…I EXPECTED SOMETHING TODAY.

Wait!...Isn't the Chinese government picking up the bill? LOL

Jerzy wrote:EVERYTHING ELSE IS ON TRACK FOR US AND NEXT WEEK WE WILL BE STARTING. ALSO TODAY THE MAIN RELEASES WERE EFFECTED FOR THE WORLD. IT IS DONE.

Don't forget to get that check from Grandpa before you leave. He can hand you cash too.

Here's the form to use when you enter Canada for that large sum of money:

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e677.pdf

Hmmm...How is Jerzy going to get his donations in a storm where banks are closed?

If wire transactions are not going to be working for the banks, nothing else will be working either.

Isn't nice that the internet is still working in Calgary for Jerzy to keep sending these emails to Hobie?

4-truth

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Addendum from ZAP
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 15-Sep-2018 23:35:08

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: RE: STUCK IN A STORM
Date: Sat, September 15, 2018 7:46 pm

HI ALL,

BESIDES MY LOT, ALIAH WROTE:

Chairman hope your in good situation now, my bad my shame, im hoping you can send a relief helping hand coz bradds milk will last till today only, i dont have any money with me

still it is windy and rainy here coz of typhoon

My sincere apology , i dont mean to disturb you,hope you have your food and have a good sleep, u take care there

SO I ASK FOR A BIT FOR HER TOO.

ALSO, THERE IS A DISTRIBUTION POINT FOR THE STUFF FROM CHINA THAT WILL REGENERATE OUR BODIES. I WILL WRITE TO IT SHORTLY AFTER MORE IS MADE SO THOSE THAT WANT IT CAN HAVE IT. I WANT TO FINISH ONE CYCLE TO SEE THE RESULTS SO I CAN REPORT FAITHFULLY FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. YES, IT WAS DECIDED TO COMMERCIALIZE THIS TO BENEFIT US ALL THROUGH MASS PRODUCTION. STUFF IS AWFULLY EXPENSIVE TO MAKE AND ONLY THROUGH A LARGE UNDERTAKING CAN THE COSTS GO DOWN LIKE ALL COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS. MUCH THANKS.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum