OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! 5ad3e64711c40

POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 15-Sep-2018 17:15:20
POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! Lies210

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! Scam-alert
Subject: STUCK IN A STORM
Date: Sat, September 15, 2018 4:50 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! Giphy
HI ALL,

I AM STUCK IN THE STORM HERE WHICH WILL BATTER HONG KONG TOMORROW. I CAN NOT GET ANY FUNDS OUT AS THEY WILL BE OUT NEXT WEEK AROUND TUESDAY WHEN THE BANKERS COME BACK TO WORK.

POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! Scamalert
I REALLY NEED WATER AND FOOD TO WEATHER (NO PUN) IT OUT HERE. SUCKS BEING IN THIS POSITION FOR A WHILE LONGER…I EXPECTED SOMETHING TODAY.

POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! Giphy

EVERYTHING ELSE IS ON TRACK FOR US AND NEXT WEEK WE WILL BE STARTING. ALSO TODAY THE MAIN RELEASES WERE EFFECTED FOR THE WORLD. IT IS DONE.

MUCH THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! Scamalert
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

RamblerNash

POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! 2565-28
POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! Icon_online_en
Jerzy wrote:I AM STUCK IN THE STORM HERE WHICH WILL BATTER HONG KONG TOMORROW. I CAN NOT GET ANY FUNDS OUT AS THEY WILL BE OUT NEXT WEEK AROUND TUESDAY WHEN THE BANKERS COME BACK TO WORK.

All of the Hong Kong Banking system isn't going to be working now? LOL

What a convenient storm to use for an excuse.

Enlarge this image

POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! Jerzy410

Jerzy wrote:I REALLY NEED WATER AND FOOD TO WEATHER (NO PUN) IT OUT HERE. SUCKS BEING IN THIS POSITION FOR A WHILE LONGER…I EXPECTED SOMETHING TODAY.

Wait!...Isn't the Chinese government picking up the bill? LOL

Jerzy wrote:EVERYTHING ELSE IS ON TRACK FOR US AND NEXT WEEK WE WILL BE STARTING. ALSO TODAY THE MAIN RELEASES WERE EFFECTED FOR THE WORLD. IT IS DONE.

Don't forget to get that check from Grandpa before you leave. He can hand you cash too.

Here's the form to use when you enter Canada for that large sum of money:

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e677.pdf

Hmmm...How is Jerzy going to get his donations in a storm where banks are closed?

If wire transactions are not going to be working for the banks, nothing else will be working either.

Isn't nice that the internet is still working in Calgary for Jerzy to keep sending these emails to Hobie?

POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! 1292150244 POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! 1292150244 POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! 1292150244

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

4-truth

4-truth

ZAP wrote:I AM STUCK IN THE STORM HERE WHICH WILL BATTER HONG KONG TOMORROW. I CAN NOT GET ANY FUNDS OUT AS THEY WILL BE OUT NEXT WEEK AROUND TUESDAY WHEN THE BANKERS COME BACK TO WORK.

POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! Violin2

ZAP the liar wrote:I REALLY NEED WATER AND FOOD TO WEATHER (NO PUN) IT OUT HERE. SUCKS BEING IN THIS POSITION FOR A WHILE LONGER…
I EXPECTED SOMETHING TODAY. 

We all did, we all did.
And all we got is more lies.

POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! Lying

Hungry ZAP wrote:I REALLY NEED WATER AND FOOD

That's because you forgot your bread and ketchup....

POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! Bread3

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL I thought he was on a boat.... he is not capable of remembering his lies lol

POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! 1457113333_IMG_0208

4-truth

4-truth

POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! Zap-truth

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy wrote:I AM STUCK IN THE STORM HERE WHICH WILL BATTER HONG KONG TOMORROW. I CAN NOT GET ANY FUNDS OUT AS THEY WILL BE OUT NEXT WEEK AROUND TUESDAY WHEN THE BANKERS COME BACK TO WORK.

All of the Hong Kong Banking system isn't going to be working now? LOL

What a convenient storm to use for an excuse.

POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! Jerzy410

Jerzy wrote:I REALLY NEED WATER AND FOOD TO WEATHER (NO PUN) IT OUT HERE. SUCKS BEING IN THIS POSITION FOR A WHILE LONGER…I EXPECTED SOMETHING TODAY.

Wait!...Isn't the Chinese government picking up the bill? LOL

Jerzy wrote:EVERYTHING ELSE IS ON TRACK FOR US AND NEXT WEEK WE WILL BE STARTING. ALSO TODAY THE MAIN RELEASES WERE EFFECTED FOR THE WORLD. IT IS DONE.

Don't forget to get that check from Grandpa before you leave. He can hand you cash too.

Here's the form to use when you enter Canada for that large sum of money:

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e677.pdf

Hmmm...How is Jerzy going to get his donations in a storm where banks are closed?

If wire transactions are not going to be working for the banks, nothing else will be working either.

Isn't nice that the internet is still working in Calgary for Jerzy to keep sending these emails to Hobie?

4-truth

4-truth

POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! Lies2

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Addendum from ZAP
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 15-Sep-2018 23:35:08

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: RE: STUCK IN A STORM
Date: Sat, September 15, 2018 7:46 pm

HI ALL,

BESIDES MY LOT, ALIAH WROTE:

Chairman hope your in good situation now, my bad my shame, im hoping you can send a relief helping hand coz bradds milk will last till today only, i dont have any money with me

still it is windy and rainy here coz of typhoon

My sincere apology , i dont mean to disturb you,hope you have your food and have a good sleep, u take care there

SO I ASK FOR A BIT FOR HER TOO.

ALSO, THERE IS A DISTRIBUTION POINT FOR THE STUFF FROM CHINA THAT WILL REGENERATE OUR BODIES. I WILL WRITE TO IT SHORTLY AFTER MORE IS MADE SO THOSE THAT WANT IT CAN HAVE IT. I WANT TO FINISH ONE CYCLE TO SEE THE RESULTS SO I CAN REPORT FAITHFULLY FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. YES, IT WAS DECIDED TO COMMERCIALIZE THIS TO BENEFIT US ALL THROUGH MASS PRODUCTION. STUFF IS AWFULLY EXPENSIVE TO MAKE AND ONLY THROUGH A LARGE UNDERTAKING CAN THE COSTS GO DOWN LIKE ALL COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS. MUCH THANKS.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth

POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! Confused

POOFness for SEPT 15: STUCK IN A STORM OF LIES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY SAPS! Md

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum