OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off Illuminati+shqip

Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off

Greeting journalists Saturday en route to Lithuania, Pope Francis was given a book about the former pope by Polish photographer Grzegorz Galazka. Receiving the large book with a beaming John Paul on the cover, Francis quipped: "Pope John Paul II was a saint, I am the devil."
Pope Francis In Poland Tells World Famous Photographer ‘I Am The Devil’ Then Laughs It Off Pope-francis-poland-says-i-am-the-devil-2018-933x445
by Geoffrey Grider   September 22, 2018

Pope Francis has acknowledged that his reputation pales a bit compared to St. John Paul II — at least as far as Poles are concerned.

Pope Francis made a very interesting ‘joke’ today while in Poland meeting and greeting his worshippers. He was talking with a famous photographer who had done a book on Pope John Paul II, and he made an incredible comparison between himself and John Paul.
“For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.” Isaiah 14:13,14 (KJV)
His exacts words were ‘Pope John Paul II was a saint, I am the devil.” Let that sink in for a moment. The man who claims to be the ‘vicar of Christ‘, the physical embodiment of Jesus Christ on this earth, said that he was not ‘a devil’ but said that he was THE Devil. Is that funny to you?
FROM SALT LAKE TRIBUNE: Greeting journalists Saturday en route to Lithuania, Pope Francis was given a book about the former pope by Polish photographer Grzegorz Galazka. Receiving the large book with a beaming John Paul on the cover, Francis quipped: “Pope John Paul II was a saint, I am the devil.”
Laughing, Galazka immediately corrected him: “No, you are both saints! You are both saints!”
Francis’ quip appeared to acknowledge that he has his detractors, particularly among conservative Catholics who long for the more doctrinaire papacies of John Paul and Emeritus Pope Benedict XVI.
The criticism of Pope Francis by conservatives has grown more vocal recently amid the church’s sex abuse scandals and the distress over his opening to letting divorced and civilly remarried Catholics receive Communion. READ MORE
Isn’t the Devil the arch-enemy of God, isn’t the Devil the most disgusting creature in existence? The Bible tells us that the Devil is a liar, a murderer, someone in whom there is NO truth of any kind. Why on EARTH would anyone ever say that they were the Devil, much less someone who claims he is God’s hand picked representative?
“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.” John 8:44 (KJV)

Just a joke, you say? Just a little Vatican humor, eh? Well, maybe so but consider the following.

• Pope Francis preaches the New Age gospel of Gaia, earth worship, instead of the gospel of the grace of God.
  • Pope Francis declared that Hell is not a real place, that it doesn’t exist.
  • Pope Francis declared Mary to be the ‘Queen of the Universe‘.
  • Pope Francis prays that Jerusalem never comes under Jewish control.
  • Pope Francis has said repeatedly that a personal relationship with Jesus is ‘dangerous and harmful’.
  • Pope Francis addressed the United Nations in 2015, and told that that he has “come in my own name“.
  • Pope Francis not only allows other people to worship him, he demands it.

So when Francis declared quite plainly today that he was “the Devil”, it may just be the truest thing he has ever said. But please don’t take my word for it, click on the links I gave you in the bullet point list and decide for yourselves.

Thanks to: http://www.nowtheendbegins.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum