OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE Empty POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:12 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE 5ad3e64711c40

POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 23-Sep-2018 17:47:12
POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE Lies210

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====
POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE Scamalert

Subject: THE VOICE
Date: Sun, September 23, 2018 5:01 pm

The Alan Parsons Project
"The Voice"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bephjla1XCs

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

The world is waiting for some better news and so are Americans. There is a unique play in place that will bring about a change in the scenery and a change in the attitudes of many people. Just be aware that no news is indeed good news. Make it a point to play with the edges of life, gather together your loved ones and make a dash for the goal posts ahead. Those goalposts are your freedoms, your abilities, your priorities and your intentions to make a difference in the world. Those are the issues that seriously matter. Time to stop being a useless eater as the old cabal has been known to say. Make a difference because you can.

There is affluence in the air and a great deal of anticipation is building that movements are seriously made in the distribution plans for all levels. Central bankers are under the gun to loosen up the spigot, make changes and do it promptly. Those are the earmarks of progress.......Poof......

SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

Good Over Evil

'Forget not, the truly good is invariably more powerful than the most malignant evil.'

"The Urantia Book"

Below are some interesting links that I can't verify or confirm but very gripping and worth pondering. These could be relevant to the continual and extremely frustrating wait?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w6Qc7X4dcw&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-9MzmUu9R4&feature=youtu.be

The PP's continues to wait as the pieces to the puzzle steadily fall into place. There is much anxiety and anticipation in the air.

A Light-worker and lender's thoughts from many years ago which still remain pertinent today.

On the Way to Freedom

Saturday Night Live
Jiving in the office,
"Office Depot"
that is.

Running off paper
Reams and reams of paper
Information for when
This Trip is done.

Talking in code
lemonade a la mode
Don't you love those "Eagles"
Crossing Ponds?

Voluminous stories
Fiery and wooly worries
Entrapping people's minds
Beyond their patience.

Glory be to Heaven
When or where
Oh, will it
Ever, ever finish
When or where?!!

It's one week more
then two
and a fort night's score
or ten,
The workers gear up
Giving all they can.

Emotions fly abundant
Fears and tears come rolling
Telling all the human story straight.
Disempowered people
Searching, hoping, lurching
Looking for the thread that breaks the chain.

Hungering for Freedom
Panting hard for windows
Anything to open the locked gate.

Knowing it WILL happen
Counting on the Victory
Holding fast to Inner Truth and Grace.
Losing it occasionally
Seeking help from others
Living for the moment,
the day this Journey's done
and the next it has
Begun!

ANB - August 1997

Namaste
Susan

DID YOU KNOW?

Dear Community,

Have you have ever put together a 5000 piece puzzle? You turn all the pieces face up then try to put the pieces together looking at the picture on the box as your only guide. Now imagine 209 puzzles. Then imagine mixing all the puzzles together and try to figure that picture out. That is what this currency reset is.

Each country has their own end picture they are looking at to fit their pieces to. Then all the puzzles come together to form the “Bigger Picture”.

When you look at all the global issues and conditions the world is experiencing right now, the lowest common denominator that would fix everything is to revalue and asset back the currencies or “the picture on the box” ,if you will. It is as complex in its scope as it is simple. The GCR is the seed that will spawn a vast root system of change encompassing most every aspect of the human condition.

I have made the attempt, in past postings, to inform the public of previous 'seeds of change' that have been planted that are the root cause of what we are experiencing today. Much like when you planted that seed outside your house and it grew to a tree and you enjoyed its beauty and fruits for years until the roots grew into your foundation and destroyed your house.

In decades and centuries gone by, they were also presented with pieces to the puzzle and had to figure out what seeds needed to be planted to change the picture of the landscape on the box. The difference is that then, there were far less pieces based on the limited intelligence of the times . Forecasting the effects of the 'seeds of change' that were planted, at the time, was also limited and done to accommodate the “now” with little or no thought of future effects. We are now dealing with the roots growing into our foundations and now our house (humanity) is crumbling.

I bring this up because when I dive into all the excuses and plausible reasons why the GCR/RV is constantly being delayed, I discovered there are so many of them I couldn’t possibly list them all. Some individual had to say, announce or sign something. Some treaty had to be ratified. A system had to be removed and or be reinvented. Indictments had to be served and arrests made. Somebody at some time blocked the fund release and so on. It never ends. All at some time probably have some truth to them, but are merely a smaller root of a bigger growth.

With today’s intelligence and technologies, we can predict and monitor the root patterns of these new “seeds of change”. While it can be considered a good thing it also opens a Pandora’s Box of eventualities of cause and effect. (Glad we have computers)

I have determined that the previous roots that are destroying our foundations are systematically being removed and the fields are being cleared and sown to plant new and enhanced seeds . All the past, present and future excuses are just the growing pains from removing the old and diseased roots. The puzzles are coming together and the bigger picture is becoming visible. Remember how a puzzle works, as the picture becomes clearer and clearer, there are less and less pieces with which to deal.

We are entering a new paradigm and consciousness, where the mentality of “the end justifies the means” or “doing evil to create good” is replaced with “do good to create good”.

Try not to be to caught up on the “When” and be more concerned with the “how”. This must be done right, our children and future generations to come depend on it.

As far as Intel providers go, no matter how profound the source may be, one thing is for sure, they have been wrong 100% of the time. Not very reliable odds! The truth is, “Those that know won’t say and those that say don’t know”.

DJ (aka Doug Jones)

POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE Scam-alert
ZAP SAYS

HI ALL,

SINCE ARRIVING IN CHINA, I HAVE MET WITH MANY PEOPLE. FROM GOVERNMENT FOLK TO ELDERS TO OTHERS THAT ARE DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN THE GLOBAL MECHANICS THAT ARE TRANSPIRING AS WE SPEAK. I DID EXPECT GOOD AND ACCURATE INFORMATION OF COURSE AS THAT CAN ONLY BE DONE FACE TO FACE, AND I RECEIVED IT. HOWEVER, I COULD NOT SPEAK TO IT UNTIL AFTER THE FACT AND EVEN THEN IT IS STILL A BIT ON THE SENSITIVE SIDE.

POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE Giphy

HOWEVER, IT IS STILL SIGNIFICANT AND CAN PROVIDE A PIECE OF THE OVERALL PUZZLE THAT MAY BE OF HELP IN YOUR DISCERNMENT.

ON SEPTEMBER 15, CERTAIN DOCUMENTS WERE COMPLETED AND THE SPECIAL REDEMPTION ACCOUNT FOR THE BOXES AND THE CURRENCY WAS ACTIVATED. THIS DOES NOT MEAN MONEY RIGHT AWAY FOR THESE MATTERS AS CIRCUMSTANCES HAVE SCHEDULED THE FORMAL RELEASES UNTIL SOMETIME LATER IN OCTOBER. DESPITE KNOWING THE DATE, I CAN NOT GIVE IT TO YOU BECAUSE OF THE SENSITIVITIES BUT THE GENERAL TIMING IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR NOW AND WILL ALLOW YOU TO MANAGE YOUR AFFAIRS BETTER THAN THE GURU TALK THAT SEEMS TO BE LATCHED TO A DAILY GRIND OF “IT IS HAPPENING NOW AFTER 12:01 AM”. SURE IT IS HAPPENING – IT IS INEVITABLE, BUT THE TIMING IS SOMETHING FEW KNOW FOR THE SAKE OF SECURITY. THIS IS THE REALITY HERE THAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD FIRSTHAND. SORRY GURUS.

ANOTHER THING I CAN SHARE WITH YOU THAT IS SIGNIFICANT ARE THE CLEANUP OPERATIONS UNDERWAY HERE.

A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO, OVER 70 VEGETABLES WERE ROOTED OUT BY THE ASIAN FAMOUS FLYING PURPLE PIGS AND TAKEN AWAY TO BEIJING FOR QUESTIONING. THEY WERE FROM THE HSBC GARDEN. OVER 1,000 PURPLE BADGED SECURITY GUYS WERE ROOTING AROUND FOR LEFTOVERS, AND TAKING THEM AWAY SO THE CLEANUP IS REALLY IN FULL SWING HERE. THIS CLEANUP IS JUST ONE OF MANY UNDERTAKEN OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF DECADES AS CHINA WANTS TO GET RID OF THE CORRUPTION THAT HARMS SO MANY.

I WAS ALSO INFORMED THAT TRUMP IS ABOUT TO BEGIN THE CLEANUP IN THE USA AND BEGIN THE UNSEALING OF OVER 50,000 ENVELOPES. THE NASTY SYSTEM WILL BE BROKEN I THINK.

THE POWERS THAT BE HAVE THE BEST INTERESTS OF OUR HUMANITY AT HEART, AND THEY HAVE BROUGHT EVERYTHING TO THIS POINT STEP BY STEP TO ENSURE THAT THE TRANSITION DOES HAPPEN AND REASONABLY SMOOTHLY. SURE IT’S BEEN PAINFUL BUT IT IS WORKING. WHAT WE ARE ABOUT TO UNDERGO IS VERY SIGNIFICANT AND IS MEANT FOR THE EVOLUTION OF OUR HUMANITY.

TO GIVE A GLIMPSE AS TO WHY THE CLEANUP HERE HAS BEEN DONE A FEW TIMES OVER THE LAST DECADES, IS THAT HERE IN THE HEART OF THINGS, THERE HAVE BEEN MANY FAKE “ELDERS” THAT HAVE PREYED ON THE GREED OF PEOPLE THAT COME TO HONG KONG AND THEN SHENZHEN IN SEARCH OF THE QUICK BUCK. THEY GET ENTICED BY OTHERS IN NORTH AMERICA AND OTHER PLACES WITH PROMISES OF VAST RICHES IN THE CAVES OR WAREHOUSES, OR ACCESS TO VERY LARGE ACCOUNTS. THEY ARE OFTEN SHOWN PROOF OF FUNDS FROM SOME BANK IN HONG KONG, MOSTLY HSBC, AND THEY BITE.

THEY COME OVER AND ARE WINED AND DINED, AND THEN THE “ELDER” COMES AT SOME POINT AND EVERYBODY IS IN PROPER HONOR MODE. THE ELDER SHOWS SOME TRINKETS AND PAPERS AND PICTURES OF GOLD AND STUFF, OR A BANK STATEMENT AND THE GREED BECOMES RAMPANT. THEN THE OFFER COMES.

MUCH LIKE A NIGERIAN SCAM, THE ELDER SAYS THAT TO RELEASE HIS FUNDS IN HIS ACCOUNT AND USE THEM, THE BANK FEES MUST BE PAID. THAT’S WHERE THE OTHER GUY, LET’S CALL HIM GEORGE, STARTS TO CRUNCH THE NUMBERS. IF HE CAN LAY HIS HANDS ON SAY $100,000 TO PAY THESE BANK FEES, THEN HE CAN HAVE MILLIONS OR BILLIONS OF CASH HE CAN USE FOR HIMSELF AND FOR WHATEVER WORK HE WANTS TO DO. THE LINE IS CAST, HE BIT, AND IS NOW FINDING MONEY FOR THE ELDER SEE HE CAN GET RICH QUICK.

THIS IS A STANDARD METHOD THAT FAKE ELDERS HAVE USED TIME AND AGAIN AND IT HAS WORKED WELL FOR THEM. THEY EVEN SELL PROOF OF FUNDS TO 'GEORGES' THAT WANT TO TAKE THE MONEY INTO A PROGRAM. A GEORGE COMES ALONG WITH SOME KIND OF CONNECTION TO A PROGRAM AND FIGURES IF HE CAN GET AN ELDER TO COMMIT SOME PORTION TO HIM AND THE PROGRAM, WELL…LIFE WILL BE EASY.

SO GEORGE GOES OUT AND GETS THE MONEY, AND THE ELDER DELIVERS A PROOF OF FUNDS AND A TARE SHEET, OR ACCOUNT STATEMENT AND PROMISES TO SEND A SWIFT TO THE PROGRAM MANAGER’S ACCOUNT FOR A PROGRAM. AS SOON AS THE MONEY IS RECEIVED BY THE ELDER, ALL KINDS OF ISSUES CROP UP AND THE TRANSACTION GETS DELAYED. DAYS, WEEKS AND MONTHS GO BY, GEORGE IS IN PANIC BECAUSE HIS MONEY HAS RUN OUT, AND HE CAN NO LONGER AFFORD A HOTEL.

SOME GIVE UP AND GO HOME. OTHERS STAY AND LIVE ON THE STREET HOPING SOMETHING WILL BREAK OPEN. AND THE FAKE ELDER MILL CLAIMS ANOTHER VICTIM.

ON THE BANK SIDE, MANY TRANSACTIONS FAIL BECAUSE THE BANK IN NO WAY WILL RELEASE OR CONFIRM ANY MONEY TO ANOTHER BANK FOR PROGRAM NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY ARE PAID IN FEES (WHICH THEY DEMAND UP FRONT). THEY MANUFACTURE FAKE PROOF OF FUNDS SOMETIMES UNTIL THEY ARE CAUGHT BY IRATE 'GEORGES'. THE AMOUNT OF FAKE PAPERWORK FLOATING IN HONG KONG AND IN SHENZHEN IS QUITE EXTRAORDINARY YOU CAN BE ASSURED OF THAT.

I HAVE SEEN MY SHARE OF FAKE DOCUMENTS AND THEY ALL LOOK REAL GOOD UNTIL YOU PUT THE PAPERWORK UNDER MAGNIFICATION AND SEE WHERE THE PIXELS CHANGE. PHOTOSHOP ARTISTS ARE A DIME A DOZEN HERE.

IN QUASI LEGITIMATE TRANSACTIONS, BANKERS ARE PAID TO MANUFACTURE WORTHLESS DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE THEN USED TO GARNER UNDER THE TABLE FEES ON TOP OF BANK FEES TO DELIVER SPECIFIC DOCUMENTS. THE BANKERS WHO HAVE GARNERED FEES UNDER THE TABLE TO SUPPOSEDLY DELIVER PAPERWORK OR A SWIFT SELDOM GET CAUGHT.

BUT EVENTUALLY THEIR PRACTICES CATCH UP TO THEM AND THEY DO GET CAUGHT AS A RULE. THIS IS A SMALL GLIMPSE INTO AN INDUSTRY THAT USES SECRECY AND LARGE MONEY ACCOUNTS TO ENTICE, THEN FLEECE UNSUSPECTING 'GEORGES'. WHAT AN EXTRAORDINARY BUSINESS.

SO THE GOVERNMENT HAS CRACKED DOWN ON THIS INDUSTRY IN A HEAVY WAY, AND IN THIS LAST CLEANUP, THEY MAY WELL HAVE SENT THE MESSAGE THAT YOU CAN NO LONGER GET AWAY WITH THESE PRACTICES BOTH TO THE FAKE ELDERS AND TO THE CROOKED BANKERS. IT IS ABOUT TIME THESE VEGETABLES WERE EATEN UP.

MY WORK HERE IS PROGRESSING VERY WELL, AND THE PROJECT SIDE IS ABOUT TO COME ALIVE FOR BOTH SIDES OF THE POND. THE REAL ELDERS HAVE STEPPED UP AND HAVE OUTLINED THEIR PLAN TO GET THINGS UNDERWAY.

IT WILL TAKE A BIT MORE TIME AS THERE IS A VERY CRITICAL MEETING COMING UP HERE THAT WILL DETERMINE THE TIMING AND THE AMOUNTS TO BE DELIVERED IN THE FIRST ROUND. I WAS REQUESTED TO HANG AROUND AND I AM STAYING HERE FOR THAT. IT WILL BE WELL WORTH IT FOR OUR HUMANITY.

BOTH CHINA AND THE USA ARE DESTINED TO MANUFACTURE THE MAJORITY OF THE TECHNOLOGY FOR THE WORLD STARTING WITH THE ENVIRONMENTAL STUFF. THE CHINESE ARE BETTER PREPARED TO MANUFACTURE VAST QUANTITIES OF THE INITIAL TECH THAT WILL CLEAN OUR WATERS, AND THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY ONLINE TO BEGIN THIS TASK. THEY WILL SHOW A SIDE THAT HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN ON THE OUTSIDE, AND IT IS TRULY WONDERFUL. THEIR HEARTS ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.

I WILL KEEP UPDATING AS I AM PERMITTED, BUT BE READY FOR SOME MAJOR CHANGES AS WE BEGIN THIS WORK AHEAD OF US ALL.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUAL SUPPORT, AND ALL OF US HERE LOOK FORWARD TO THIS GREAT BEGINNING OF THE RECONSTRUCTION PERIOD.

GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
AUGUST 23, 2018
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2018

POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE Do_not_donate

POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE Online%2Bfraud%2Balert
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table.
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE Fraud-alert
Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

2POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:18 pm

4-truth

4-truth

POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE Bs3

POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE Bs4

POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE Bsmeter

3POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE Empty Re: POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:09 pm

erwing

Dele pooffnes. mas temparno que tarde estaremos sintonizando el QFS. Adelante.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum