Latest topics
» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 14, 2019
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 5:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show September 11, 2019
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 5:15 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Area 51: Bob Lazar, Secret Aircraft, Cover-Ups and the Underground Aspect of the Base | Nick Redfern
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Most Massive Neutron Star Ever Recorded has been Discovered By Astronomers
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Panel: 65% of vaccinated children develop serious disease. Only 1% of non-vaccinated children does
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 12:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Building 7 - The Achilles Heel - David Icke
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DEAD MEN DON’T TALK: Gold Price Manipulation, The DOJ & Banker Suicides
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Predilections are dissolved
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Newly-Developed Solar Cells Convert Ambient Indoor Light into Electricity
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Greys - Gigi Young
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» America's Secret Chernobyl & Toxic Rocket Testing EXPOSED!
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» World-famous cellist Yo-Yo Ma performs 100 metres underground at the Large Hadron Collider at CERN???
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 9 17 19
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Smart TVs Caught Sending Sensitive User Data To Facebook And Netflix
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA ARSET: Review of Aquatic Remote Sensing & Freshwater Habitats, Part 1/3
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» What's Dave Schmidt's (Meta 1 Coin) Fiduciary Duty?
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 11:26 pm by RamblerNash

» POOFness for SEPT 17: TERMINUS MORE DONATION PANDERING FROM JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 9:31 pm by RamblerNash

» US Navy Validates UFO Videos. Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure.
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 8:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Extraterrestrial highway' sign is taken down
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Two UFO Seen Over New York City Tribute Lights On 911 plus MORE
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse

Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Imperium Volume II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse

Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse IF4tNrbg693JidHdL-lBeBohw5k53Hs_85e1pdi53UQEn_q2vb6V3G3i5LPLYR_93m11Tl7jniMh1JfJ4Wfb3S3aK4dn_iR5=w1200-h630-n-k-no-nu

Here is Volume II of the important documentary compilation Imperium, which covers the profoundly disturbing Project MKUltra, the infamous CIA mind control program which officially operated between 1953 and 1973, when it was shut down by a Senate panel.
There is no reason to believe that the intents of MKUltra don’t live on in other projects, indeed, popular culture and the Mainstream Media appear to have become its primary agencies.
The film shows how MKUltra incorporated pedophilia and Satanism, using people like US Army Lieutenant Colonel, Michael A Aquino, a military intelligence officer specializing in psychological warfare. Aquino, a self-avowed Neo-Nazi was the founder of the Satanic Temple of Set, a breakaway sect of Anton LaVey’s Church of Satan. During the 1980s, reports emerged of his central role in ritual child sexual abuse at the Presidio Day Care Center, leading to investigations which culminated in his involuntary discharge from the Army.
Knowing the history of MKUltra is germane to an understanding of today’s pervasive media manipulation. The mind is the ultimate battlefield.

https://youtu.be/9274Q8jv_wM

https://youtu.be/33cijzHhPow

Thanks to: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum