Latest topics
» UFO News ~ Again UFO Shoots Up Into Space! plus MORE
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyToday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Is The PUZZLE Coming Together? plus more
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyToday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Time Map Holds Every Major Event in The Last 3000 Years ! - Gregg Braden
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyToday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» What appear to be "Translucent Ships" just CRUISING through the sky! are actually called hole punch clouds
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyToday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense with Dick Allgire & Yoichi Shimatsu - Remote Viewing The Corona Virus
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyToday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - AROMA VIRUS
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyToday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID19 UPDATES - Coronavirus Panic Goes Global plus MORE
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyToday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are Two Playing the Covert-Op Game? – By Joseph P Farrell Ph.D
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyToday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» DHS WHISTLEBLOWER AGAINST OBAMA ADMIN FOUND SHOT DEAD
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Vaxxed II Streaming Event You’ve Been Waiting For is Here!
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyToday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» LAST MESSAGES - ɥʇ*nɹʇ ǝɥʇ - snɹᴉiʌʌ- å u o ɹ o ɔ
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyToday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Engine of consciousness' found in macaques
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 3:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Coronavirus Is Swiftly Breaching Defenses Across The World
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» What do Vaccines, Pesticides and Virus have in Common??
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» NIBIRU News ~ INCOMING ORB ' PLANET OR WT? YOU TELL ME nIBIRu sYsTEM ? plus MORE
Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse

Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Imperium Volume II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse

Imperium Volume I&II: MKUltra and Satanic Ritual Abuse IF4tNrbg693JidHdL-lBeBohw5k53Hs_85e1pdi53UQEn_q2vb6V3G3i5LPLYR_93m11Tl7jniMh1JfJ4Wfb3S3aK4dn_iR5=w1200-h630-n-k-no-nu

Here is Volume II of the important documentary compilation Imperium, which covers the profoundly disturbing Project MKUltra, the infamous CIA mind control program which officially operated between 1953 and 1973, when it was shut down by a Senate panel.
There is no reason to believe that the intents of MKUltra don’t live on in other projects, indeed, popular culture and the Mainstream Media appear to have become its primary agencies.
The film shows how MKUltra incorporated pedophilia and Satanism , using people like US Army Lieutenant Colonel, Michael A Aquino, a military intelligence officer specializing in psychological warfare. Aquino, a self-avowed Neo-Nazi was the founder of the Satanic Temple of Set , a breakaway sect of Anton LaVey’s Church of Satan. During the 1980s, reports emerged of his central role in ritual child sexual abuse at the Presidio Day Care Center, leading to investigations which culminated in his involuntary discharge from the Army.
Knowing the history of MKUltra is germane to an understanding of today’s pervasive media manipulation. The mind is the ultimate battlefield.

https://youtu.be/9274Q8jv_wM

https://youtu.be/33cijzHhPow

Thanks to: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum