HomeSearchLog inRegister
Latest topics
» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X: Evidence compiling, government denying plus MORE
Today at 7:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News - Giant UFO Hovers Over Statue Of Liberty In New York plus MORE
Today at 7:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Grandmothers explain why they have come.
Today at 6:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy"the ghoul"/POOFness for APR 23: EARTH DAY (Great Day for Some More Internet Panhandling!)
Today at 3:07 am by robert18

» Scumbag Jerzy Babkowski Admits Taking The Photos!
Yesterday at 8:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» LEAKED 'rough draft' Star Wars 8 Script! transcribed by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 4:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Study Shows Damage To ‘The Seat Of The Soul’ After Aluminum-Adjuvanted Vaccination & Glyphosate
Yesterday at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Mysterious Light Caught by Curiosity On Mars
Yesterday at 4:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ Follow Me, Or Die!
Yesterday at 4:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News - UFOs of various forms in the near ISS plus MORE
Yesterday at 3:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TESLA...TAKE TWO..AND THAT COSMIC DEBRIS
Yesterday at 3:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Power Outage Update/Solar Wind Speed 1.678 Million MPH
Yesterday at 3:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 4/23 - 4/29
Yesterday at 2:46 pm by ANENRO

» GoldFish Report No. 91, Week 14 POTUS Upade with Kent Dunn
Yesterday at 2:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Forrest Gumps Idiots Guide Through The Matrix
Yesterday at 12:28 pm by Valentinus411

» ANOTHER HUMAN TIMELINE REVEALED: GRAHAM HANCOCK SHATTERS MODERN HISTORY
Yesterday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bases On The Moon Footage Released By China’s Orbiter The Chang’e-2
Yesterday at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» UBuntu Sept Collaboration Session
Yesterday at 11:18 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» 25 Most Powerful Passports In The World You Might Want To Possibly Own
Yesterday at 11:16 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» World Citizen crosses border with World Passport
Yesterday at 11:15 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» City without Government ( Max, Nebraska )
Yesterday at 11:13 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Populist Politics
Yesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» 70 Million Years Old Dinosaur Eggs Unearthed In China April 23, 2017
Yesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Choice- By Elva Thompson
Yesterday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Gamechanger: India, Pakistan & Iran Joining BRICS Shanghai Cooperation Organization
Yesterday at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Solar Activity and Schumann Resonance on 22 April 2017
Yesterday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

»  "Cobra = Cabal" - One Who Knows - 4.23.17
Yesterday at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz - How to Correct Your Political Status and Why
Yesterday at 8:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Spiers
Yesterday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5 things an elite banking Dutch Whistleblower tells us #NWO
Yesterday at 8:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exclusive: Julian Assange Strikes Back at CIA Director and Talks Trump, Russia, and Hillary Clinton
Yesterday at 8:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are Today’s Massive Power Outages Really Secretly Part of the Operation Gotham Shield Nuclear EMP Drill?
Yesterday at 8:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ NEW AGE-NEW PLANETS-***GIANT PLANETS plus MORE
Yesterday at 8:19 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

Share | 

Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman2

PostSubject: Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS"   Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:53 pm

Guru Blaino:"UST AND COMPARABLE SOURCES CLAIM THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS".

10-14-2012 Intel Guru Blaino UST AND COMPARABLE SOURCES CLAIM THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS (GREEN, GOOD TO GO) AND MAY BE DROPPED INTO PLAY AS SOON AS TOMORROW...TUESDAY MORE LIKELY, METHINKS! WE ARE TRYING TO CONFIRM, MOST CONTACTS ARE ASSUMING A MUTE OR "NO COMMENT AT THIS TIME" STANCE...INTO THAT WE READ THAT IF IT CANNOT BE DENIED, THEN IT STANDS AS "POSSIBLE"...A LONG WAY FROM OUT OF THE QUESTION. I HAVE NO CONCERNS RE: ANY POLITICALLY MOTIVATED MOVES AGAINST THE GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK IN IRAQ. CONFIDENCE IS HIGH THAT WE ARE IN THE FINAL STAGES OF THIS.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz29JOrxzp9

Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS"   Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:57 pm

Hmmmmm Blaino down the Draino has struck again! I do hope he is right but I have heard this before :roll:

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS"   Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:00 pm

I am told by one that see the future that this is happening. I believe this source. Has governmental ties. I think this is finally going to go down. But don't quote me on this.

Back to top Go down
ymoilman2

PostSubject: Re: Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS"   Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:15 pm

Purpleskyz wrote:
I am told by one that see the future that this is happening. I believe this source. Has governmental ties. I think this is finally going to go down. But don't quote me on this.

Found this at:www.dinardetectives.com/

NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com/

10-14-12 The Wall Street Journal: Bernanke Calls for Emerging Market Currency Appreciation. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke encouraged policy makers in developing economies to let their currencies appreciate, delivering a strongly worded counterargument to their own critiques of the Fed. Many central bankers in developing economies have complained that the Fed's easy money policies are hurting U.S. trading partners around the world. One common refrain is that when the Fed prints money, it causes investors to search for other places to put their money, causing a potentially destabilizing rush of funds into less developed economies.

The critics say this fuels inflation and asset bubbles in their countries, and threatens to push their currencies higher to levels that would curb their exports. Mr. Bernanke, in remarks prepared for a panel discussion at International Monetary Fund meetings in Tokyo, said policy makers in these countries could slow this rush of capital and some of its negative effects by allowing their own currencies to appreciate.

Instead, he argued, they were doing just the opposite. "In some emerging markets, policy makers have chosen to systematically resist currency appreciation as a means of promoting exports and domestic growth," he argued. "However, the perceived benefits of currency management inevitably come with costs, including reduced monetary independence and the consequent susceptibility to imported inflation." Capital surges and inflation in these markets, in other words, are problems that policy makers in these markets could address themselves if they chose to, he argued. Read more
http://professional.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390443749204578055600111447318.html?mod=djkeyword&mg=reno64-wsj:
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS"   Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:21 pm

Purpleskyz wrote:

I truly believe this will happen too I was just hoping before I die LOL!! I am liking your source PS!! cheers
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS"   Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:24 pm

Where's Terbs? He has usually said something by now. Is he still away?

I forgot to thank Yman for bringing that across too so thank Yman!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS"   Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:26 pm

I saw him around earlier Nan...
Hope he had a blast and and had a chance for some R&R!

Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS"   Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:14 pm

Oh same he defs needs a bit of a chill!!

Terbs come say HI!! :D :dolphin:

Back to top Go down
Herb Lady

PostSubject: Re: Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS"   Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:17 pm

Thanks YM!

hmmm, between that and everything else I've read lately, I would say that nothing will happen until next year - but man, I do hope that it is much sooner than that! lol!
Back to top Go down

Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS :: RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO-
Jump to: