Latest topics
» Animal Success Stories Prove Why We Need To Protect The Endangered Species Act
Yesterday at 10:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WTH! | 143M gal sewage flows N into So Cal | "Great White Sharks" spotted off Orange Co beach
Yesterday at 9:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Belief, Venturing into the Abyss to Save Your Cosmic Family
Yesterday at 9:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A PERSPECTIVE ON AMBASSADOR CHURKIN’S DEATH FROM SPUTNIK…
Yesterday at 9:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News - UFO over Abingdon, Maryland plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CIA Dumps Huge Trove Of UFO , Paranormal & Other Mind Blowing Documents
Yesterday at 9:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Are UFO researchers being killed by the government?
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News - Nibiru Ice Age Imminent and MORE
Yesterday at 9:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» HAARP/Cranking Up after 3 Years/Plasma Balls/Mt Redoubt
Yesterday at 9:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Instanity & Clearing Sin
Yesterday at 7:15 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dave Schmidt: What He Doesn't Want His Followers To Know!
Yesterday at 6:56 pm by Red Panda

» Annular solar eclipse of February 26, 2017
Yesterday at 5:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017:2/19-2/25
Yesterday at 5:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sickness and a Secondary Cause…
Yesterday at 1:36 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Nutritional Labeling is questionable & why!
Yesterday at 1:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Prayer Looping Song by SUPAMAN
Yesterday at 1:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Blood types and cancer risks
Yesterday at 12:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 18 Signs That You Have Healing Powers
Yesterday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why We Meet The Same Souls In Every Incarnation?
Yesterday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lost Ancient High Technology In Egypt: Saw Marks And Drill Holes
Yesterday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pilot SILENCED After Releasing UFO Footage Online 2/25/17
Yesterday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» I’m waiting for Google to explain why it deleted Natural News by Jon Rappoport
Yesterday at 8:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hy-Brasil—The Mysterious Phantom Island
Yesterday at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pack of Asteroids being monitored by NASA
Yesterday at 7:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together - PSA: Dispute Resolution
Yesterday at 7:49 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS"

Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Guru Blaino:"UST AND COMPARABLE SOURCES CLAIM THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS".

10-14-2012 Intel Guru Blaino UST AND COMPARABLE SOURCES CLAIM THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS (GREEN, GOOD TO GO) AND MAY BE DROPPED INTO PLAY AS SOON AS TOMORROW...TUESDAY MORE LIKELY, METHINKS! WE ARE TRYING TO CONFIRM, MOST CONTACTS ARE ASSUMING A MUTE OR "NO COMMENT AT THIS TIME" STANCE...INTO THAT WE READ THAT IF IT CANNOT BE DENIED, THEN IT STANDS AS "POSSIBLE"...A LONG WAY FROM OUT OF THE QUESTION. I HAVE NO CONCERNS RE: ANY POLITICALLY MOTIVATED MOVES AGAINST THE GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK IN IRAQ. CONFIDENCE IS HIGH THAT WE ARE IN THE FINAL STAGES OF THIS.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz29JOrxzp9

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Hmmmmm Blaino down the Draino has struck again! I do hope he is right but I have heard this before :roll:

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I am told by one that see the future that this is happening. I believe this source. Has governmental ties. I think this is finally going to go down. But don't quote me on this.

ymoilman2

Purpleskyz wrote:I am told by one that see the future that this is happening. I believe this source. Has governmental ties. I think this is finally going to go down. But don't quote me on this.

Found this at:www.dinardetectives.com/

NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com/

10-14-12 The Wall Street Journal: Bernanke Calls for Emerging Market Currency Appreciation. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke encouraged policy makers in developing economies to let their currencies appreciate, delivering a strongly worded counterargument to their own critiques of the Fed. Many central bankers in developing economies have complained that the Fed's easy money policies are hurting U.S. trading partners around the world. One common refrain is that when the Fed prints money, it causes investors to search for other places to put their money, causing a potentially destabilizing rush of funds into less developed economies.

The critics say this fuels inflation and asset bubbles in their countries, and threatens to push their currencies higher to levels that would curb their exports. Mr. Bernanke, in remarks prepared for a panel discussion at International Monetary Fund meetings in Tokyo, said policy makers in these countries could slow this rush of capital and some of its negative effects by allowing their own currencies to appreciate.

Instead, he argued, they were doing just the opposite. "In some emerging markets, policy makers have chosen to systematically resist currency appreciation as a means of promoting exports and domestic growth," he argued. "However, the perceived benefits of currency management inevitably come with costs, including reduced monetary independence and the consequent susceptibility to imported inflation." Capital surges and inflation in these markets, in other words, are problems that policy makers in these markets could address themselves if they chose to, he argued. Read more
http://professional.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390443749204578055600111447318.html?mod=djkeyword&mg=reno64-wsj:

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Purpleskyz wrote:I am told by one that see the future that this is happening. I believe this source. Has governmental ties. I think this is finally going to go down. But don't quote me on this.

I truly believe this will happen too I was just hoping before I die LOL!! I am liking your source PS!! cheers

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin

Where's Terbs? He has usually said something by now. Is he still away?

I forgot to thank Yman for bringing that across too so thank Yman!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I saw him around earlier Nan...
Hope he had a blast and and had a chance for some R&R!

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin

Oh same he defs needs a bit of a chill!!

Terbs come say HI!! :D :dolphin:

Herb Lady

Thanks YM!

hmmm, between that and everything else I've read lately, I would say that nothing will happen until next year - but man, I do hope that it is much sooner than that! lol!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum