OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guru Blaino:"THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS"

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Guru Blaino:"UST AND COMPARABLE SOURCES CLAIM THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS".

10-14-2012 Intel Guru Blaino UST AND COMPARABLE SOURCES CLAIM THE RE-DENOMINATING OF CURRENCY VALUES WORLDWIDE HAS COMPLETED IN ALL RESPECTS (GREEN, GOOD TO GO) AND MAY BE DROPPED INTO PLAY AS SOON AS TOMORROW...TUESDAY MORE LIKELY, METHINKS! WE ARE TRYING TO CONFIRM, MOST CONTACTS ARE ASSUMING A MUTE OR "NO COMMENT AT THIS TIME" STANCE...INTO THAT WE READ THAT IF IT CANNOT BE DENIED, THEN IT STANDS AS "POSSIBLE"...A LONG WAY FROM OUT OF THE QUESTION. I HAVE NO CONCERNS RE: ANY POLITICALLY MOTIVATED MOVES AGAINST THE GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK IN IRAQ. CONFIDENCE IS HIGH THAT WE ARE IN THE FINAL STAGES OF THIS.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz29JOrxzp9

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hmmmmm Blaino down the Draino has struck again! I do hope he is right but I have heard this before :roll:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am told by one that see the future that this is happening. I believe this source. Has governmental ties. I think this is finally going to go down. But don't quote me on this.

ymoilman2

Purpleskyz wrote:I am told by one that see the future that this is happening. I believe this source. Has governmental ties. I think this is finally going to go down. But don't quote me on this.

Found this at:www.dinardetectives.com/

NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT: www.dinardetectives.com/

10-14-12 The Wall Street Journal: Bernanke Calls for Emerging Market Currency Appreciation. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke encouraged policy makers in developing economies to let their currencies appreciate, delivering a strongly worded counterargument to their own critiques of the Fed. Many central bankers in developing economies have complained that the Fed's easy money policies are hurting U.S. trading partners around the world. One common refrain is that when the Fed prints money, it causes investors to search for other places to put their money, causing a potentially destabilizing rush of funds into less developed economies.

The critics say this fuels inflation and asset bubbles in their countries, and threatens to push their currencies higher to levels that would curb their exports. Mr. Bernanke, in remarks prepared for a panel discussion at International Monetary Fund meetings in Tokyo, said policy makers in these countries could slow this rush of capital and some of its negative effects by allowing their own currencies to appreciate.

Instead, he argued, they were doing just the opposite. "In some emerging markets, policy makers have chosen to systematically resist currency appreciation as a means of promoting exports and domestic growth," he argued. "However, the perceived benefits of currency management inevitably come with costs, including reduced monetary independence and the consequent susceptibility to imported inflation." Capital surges and inflation in these markets, in other words, are problems that policy makers in these markets could address themselves if they chose to, he argued. Read more
http://professional.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390443749204578055600111447318.html?mod=djkeyword&mg=reno64-wsj:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Purpleskyz wrote:I am told by one that see the future that this is happening. I believe this source. Has governmental ties. I think this is finally going to go down. But don't quote me on this.

I truly believe this will happen too I was just hoping before I die LOL!! I am liking your source PS!! :cheers:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Where's Terbs? He has usually said something by now. Is he still away?

I forgot to thank Yman for bringing that across too so thank Yman!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I saw him around earlier Nan...
Hope he had a blast and and had a chance for some R&R!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh same he defs needs a bit of a chill!!

Terbs come say HI!! :D 🐬

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks YM!

hmmm, between that and everything else I've read lately, I would say that nothing will happen until next year - but man, I do hope that it is much sooner than that! lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum