OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets 1457182448-155

https://youtu.be/_UW_sSv6ptU

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

That SpaceX Rocket Launch… Looks Like a Terrorist Event Prevented [video] ~ October 14, 2018

Posted on October 14, 2018 by cindyloucbp
Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets Starship-earth
Edditor’s Note: Yet another message of disclosure that is appearing on our radar screens.
On October 7, 2018 there was a scheduled launch of a SpaceX rocket from Vandenberg Airforce Base in California. It was said to be deploying a SAOCOM satellite for Argentina to monitor the Earth’s surface for “emergency management”. Really?
I felt in my bones that the launch was not going to be a good thing, and I looked for footage on Sunday night shortly after launch. It looked very suspicious to me and I didn’t believe what I was seeing was just a “rocket”. There was more going on than that.
Of course a few days later we got additional footage uploaded to YouTube and it was clear there were either galactic UFOs/UAPs or terrestrial ships involved.
There were several craft in the vicinity of the launch with astounding speed and maneuverability. I don’t know whose they were—but they clearly knew there was some unsavoury business going on and were in place, ready, and waiting to take care of it.
Something came off that rocket and before it could hit the Earth it was either scooped up by a spacecraft or, as suggested in the video below, an energy beam weapon was deployed from craft in the vicinity that vapourized it.
It looks now, from the exceptional video below, that it was indeed a false flag event and possibly designed to ignite WWIII. The story about deploying a satellite into low earth orbit was obvious baloney.
As they remind us in the video, LAX is a very busy airport and when there is a rocket launch all air traffic is naturally halted for a short time.
It’s clear from the footage in this video there were at least three spacecraft awaiting the launch and they not only intercepted whatever was immediately deployed from the rocket, two craft gave chase or even headed off the rocket completely as they have greater speed than the rocket does. What they did with the rocket was not captured on video—at least not that has been shared yet that I’m aware of. I suspect they vapourized it, too.
The neat and tidy video footage SpaceX shows us doesn’t necessarily apply to this launch at all. They can make video of a rocket at any time and say it was that one and that the mission was successful and the rocket returned to Earth and landed safely as it’s designed to do. They love their theatre and fakery and I just don’t believe them any more.
They could have been Galactic Confederation craft or those belonging to one of the secret space program terrestrial groups who are supposedly supporting the removal of the cabal and protecting us—but as you will see, it was very busy up there and we had incredible help to prevent what was possibly another 9-11 scale event.
That’s just my opinion from what I know, and what I see. You can decide for yourself. Watch the whole scenario from multiple vantage points for several minutes, including the beach and pier. This is astonishing footage. Watch it before it disappears.

Galactic Federation ships followed during the spacex rocket in California! Oct 7,2018

https://youtu.be/uES53aHJniU

Toward the end of the video we also see some unrelated older footage from 2012 of the Washington DC capitol building and some interesting comings and goings, as well as what looks like it might be the launch of a weapon. For some reason ESPN aired the footage and someone recorded it from their television. Unbelievable.
If you want to see a sobering look at these so-called SpaceX rockets, you may want to check out a video I posted on the Captain’s Blog today about the SpaceX Fraud Exposed from A Plane Truth channel. We really need to stop being so gullible.  ~ BP

https://youtu.be/vgxsJfGwp48

Thanks to: https://roserambles.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum