Latest topics
» Dr. Steven Greer (struggling to stay relevant) - live stream event & guided meditation
Sonic Boom and Flash of Light Resulted from Meteor Explosion over Southeastern Massachusetts EmptyToday at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Heavenly Triangle will Appear in the Sky Tonight - Must-See
Sonic Boom and Flash of Light Resulted from Meteor Explosion over Southeastern Massachusetts EmptyToday at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Airplane pilot films UFO while flying over Monterey, Mexico plus MORE
Sonic Boom and Flash of Light Resulted from Meteor Explosion over Southeastern Massachusetts EmptyToday at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeffrey Epstein: The Game of the Global Elite [Full Investigative Documentary]
Sonic Boom and Flash of Light Resulted from Meteor Explosion over Southeastern Massachusetts EmptyToday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Superconducting Alloys Found in Meteorites
Sonic Boom and Flash of Light Resulted from Meteor Explosion over Southeastern Massachusetts EmptyToday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fiddling The Figures - The Magic Trick - David Icke 'Virus' Update
Sonic Boom and Flash of Light Resulted from Meteor Explosion over Southeastern Massachusetts EmptyToday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Attorney Investigating Deep State Murder Of DHS Whistleblower Phil Haney
Sonic Boom and Flash of Light Resulted from Meteor Explosion over Southeastern Massachusetts EmptyToday at 8:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cuomo Admits Shutting Down New York Economy Was a Mistake
Sonic Boom and Flash of Light Resulted from Meteor Explosion over Southeastern Massachusetts EmptyToday at 8:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bill Gates Has a MESSAGE for the World (2020)
Sonic Boom and Flash of Light Resulted from Meteor Explosion over Southeastern Massachusetts EmptyToday at 8:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Science Of The Soul – Full Documentary
Sonic Boom and Flash of Light Resulted from Meteor Explosion over Southeastern Massachusetts EmptyToday at 8:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Living Off Your Own Garden For Beginners
Sonic Boom and Flash of Light Resulted from Meteor Explosion over Southeastern Massachusetts EmptyToday at 8:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» All Debts & Mortgages have been Forgiven - Globally.
Sonic Boom and Flash of Light Resulted from Meteor Explosion over Southeastern Massachusetts EmptyToday at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info
Sonic Boom and Flash of Light Resulted from Meteor Explosion over Southeastern Massachusetts EmptyYesterday at 9:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for MAR 28: LOCKDOWN or NEVER LET ANYTHING STOP US FROM PANDERING DONATIONS FROM THE POOR & GULLIBLE
Sonic Boom and Flash of Light Resulted from Meteor Explosion over Southeastern Massachusetts EmptyYesterday at 8:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Did Hundreds Of CEOs Resign Just Before The World Started Going Absolutely Crazy?
Sonic Boom and Flash of Light Resulted from Meteor Explosion over Southeastern Massachusetts EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RIP Federal Reserve
Sonic Boom and Flash of Light Resulted from Meteor Explosion over Southeastern Massachusetts EmptyYesterday at 12:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Liars, Liars, Stumps on Fire.... by Anna Von Reitz
Sonic Boom and Flash of Light Resulted from Meteor Explosion over Southeastern Massachusetts EmptyYesterday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Breathtaking, Iconic and Rare Historical Pictures of Ancient Egypt: 1838-1850
Sonic Boom and Flash of Light Resulted from Meteor Explosion over Southeastern Massachusetts EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Missing in The Bush: Unexplained Disappearances In Australia
Sonic Boom and Flash of Light Resulted from Meteor Explosion over Southeastern Massachusetts EmptyYesterday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» MESSAGE TO THOSE TELLING ME TO BACK OFF TWEEKY SHILCOCK & NOTSO GOODE #STOP501c3FRAUD
Sonic Boom and Flash of Light Resulted from Meteor Explosion over Southeastern Massachusetts EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Sonic Boom and Flash of Light Resulted from Meteor Explosion over Southeastern Massachusetts

Sonic Boom and Flash of Light Resulted from Meteor Explosion over Southeastern Massachusetts

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Sonic Boom and Flash of Light Resulted from Meteor Explosion over Southeastern Massachusetts MeteorFireballOverNewEngland-e1541026901242

Sonic Boom and Flash of Light Resulted from Meteor Explosion over Southeastern Massachusetts
November 1, 2018

Residents of southeastern Massachusetts recently reported an unusual eruption of noise and shaking that rattled several neighborhoods.
Witnesses described a bright flash, loud boom and violent shaking on Oct. 20. Video from a dash cam shows a quick, bright flash in the sky in the New Bedford area around 8:23 p.m.
“I had just gone out to take my dog out,” Chris Lawrence of Fairhaven recalled. “I just sat down on the steps and there was a huge flash, then right after that a huge boom. I thought the house next door blew up… it was a huge boom.”
After learning of the reports, the Pinpoint Weather Team believes a meteor exploded in the sky, which created a sonic boom that shook the homes and nerves of people throughout Acushnet, Fairhaven and New Bedford.

“It rattled my house,” Fairhaven resident Channing Correia said. “It felt like it went into the ground and went into the ground. It rattled my whole house. My husband woke up off the couch. My dog was startled. I was like, ‘What was that?’ An accident or an explosion?”
Two fireballs were reported at the time of the sonic boom over New England, according to the American Meteor Society’s Fireball Logs. Another fireball was also reported over Rhode Island the following night. That fireball could possibly be from pieces left by Halley’s Comet in one of its passes through Earth’s orbit.
Sarah Doiron
wpri.com

Thanks to: https://bendedreality.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum