Latest topics
» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) Robert Dunlap Ordered To Comply With The Art Court Case!
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyToday at 12:00 am by RamblerNash

» Anna Von Reitz Joins The MarkZ Scam Call 2 PM EST! 10/22/19
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 11:56 pm by RamblerNash

» POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 11:49 pm by RamblerNash

» Former Mir astronaut recalls UFO sightings
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» China to lead global 5G revolution, reaching 600 million subscribers by 2025
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 4:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Physicists just smashed an insane record of particle acceleration in a plasma channel
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 4:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Large Hole on Sun Targets Earth - G1 Geomagnetic Storm Watch
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 4:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Floridated Water May Soon Be Outlawed
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Blinking Weird LIGHTS appear in England sky
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 4:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO activity above the City Las Vegas! plus MORE
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 4:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Mysterious underwater opening" Discovered at Gebel el Silsila in Egypt
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Woman claims to have found an 'Alien Artifact'
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vincent Vendetta: Clinton/New Zealand + Epstein/Prince Andrew + Poroshenko/Biden + More
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES: Julian Assange Tells Court He is “Unable to Think” Due to Treatment in Prison plus MORE
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» The annunaki? From niburu?
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE & UFO DISCLOSURE » Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming?

Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? Empty Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? on Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:24 pm

topspin2

Not quite what one would think...its coming guys, sooner rather than later..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqN_2jDVbOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0y-k9PVW7E

topspin2

As I sit and read all the data here, I realize that indeed its really insignificant. As this guy says, the beast is on its way. Maybe all of the talk in the bible about this creature and it could be referencing AI. I have talked a bit about it before. An emotionless entity ruling the planet, making decisions about who lives and who dies, whats beneficial and what not, how and what decisions are acceptable..Ahhhhh, does humanity really care? I think not...I think the process is underway and its too late....The magician is working his magic....!

Last edited by topspin2 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Oddly you would not believe the number of emails I am now receiving that references the "bible".
Seems collectively people are subconsciously picking up on the so called end daze. lol
I agree with you that we are seeing the process and there is not a damn thing we can do to change the course.

topspin2

Well Ms Purps, we are both in the know. A massive event will open all eyes....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum