Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyToday at 2:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» German tourists try to lure Nessie with Haribo lol
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyToday at 2:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» YIKES!!! Indy 500 Officials Offer Measles Vaccines at Sunday’s Race
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyToday at 2:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Angelic UFO Leaving Our Sun plus MORE
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyToday at 2:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Foraging Wild Edibles: Fix your garden problem by eating the weeds
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyToday at 12:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Lawful Marriage by Anna Von Reitz
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyToday at 12:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - How You Can Be 100% Certain That QAnon Is Qullshit plus more
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive M8.0 Earthquake Strikes Peru
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyToday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Witnesses To The Car Crash Say Princess Diana’s Death Was NO Accident
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyToday at 7:54 am by bs4ever

» Mount Agung volcano Indonesia spews lava and showers of rocks over a distance of about 3 km (2 miles)
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyToday at 4:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stanton Friedman 2013 UFO Lifetime Achievement Award
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyToday at 3:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Are Baffled Why This Group Of Bees Built A Spiral Nest
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyToday at 3:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deepfake AI can bring still images to life
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyToday at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» The PARANORMAL roots of the Pentagon’s UFO Program
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyToday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» GIGANTIC strange object appears next to the moon in Aceh in Indonesia
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for MAY 24: CHILDREN IN NEED - HEY IT WORKED FOR THE TAILFEATHERS GIRL!! by ZAP SCAMKOWSKI
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 7:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PENTAGON ADMITS TO STUDYING UFOS. WHAT IT MEANS. PART TWO. Richard Dolan, The Big Picture.
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» United we stand, Divided we fall - Gabor Zolna
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 5:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Woman Who Hates Selfies, Decides To Take Pictures Of Herself “Lying Dead” All Around The World
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 3:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Colorado Becomes First State to Cap the Staggering Price of Insulin
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 3:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This hardly EVER happens here - Tornado Warning in Shasta Co.
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Struggle - Gigi Young
Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? EmptyYesterday at 3:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

VISIT CannaBananaDaze
MEDICAL CBD OIL INFO
PLUS MORE

www.cannabananadaze.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO INFO, ISS, MUFON, NASA, SETI, SPACE X PLUS MORE » Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming?

Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? Empty Geordie Rose of D'Wave - Aliens Are Coming? on Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:24 pm

topspin2

Not quite what one would think...its coming guys, sooner rather than later..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqN_2jDVbOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0y-k9PVW7E

topspin2

As I sit and read all the data here, I realize that indeed its really insignificant. As this guy says, the beast is on its way. Maybe all of the talk in the bible about this creature and it could be referencing AI. I have talked a bit about it before. An emotionless entity ruling the planet, making decisions about who lives and who dies, whats beneficial and what not, how and what decisions are acceptable..Ahhhhh, does humanity really care? I think not...I think the process is underway and its too late....The magician is working his magic....!

Last edited by topspin2 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Oddly you would not believe the number of emails I am now receiving that references the "bible".
Seems collectively people are subconsciously picking up on the so called end daze. lol
I agree with you that we are seeing the process and there is not a damn thing we can do to change the course.

topspin2

Well Ms Purps, we are both in the know. A massive event will open all eyes....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum