Latest topics
» Meet Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Posse! - Do You Have Any Questions for them?
A week of warnings: Oceans 'soaking up more heat than estimated'  EmptyToday at 12:13 am by RamblerNash

» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) - Empire in crisis
A week of warnings: Oceans 'soaking up more heat than estimated'  EmptyYesterday at 11:49 pm by RamblerNash

» POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!!
A week of warnings: Oceans 'soaking up more heat than estimated'  EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by RamblerNash

» Meta 1 coin scam - Abe Froman - Clearnow333 EXPOSES ROBERT DUNALP!
A week of warnings: Oceans 'soaking up more heat than estimated'  EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Posse Member Nicole Bowdler Exposed!
A week of warnings: Oceans 'soaking up more heat than estimated'  EmptyYesterday at 6:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Clearnow333 / Robert Dunlap / Meta1 Coin Exposed [Arrests Soon]
A week of warnings: Oceans 'soaking up more heat than estimated'  EmptyYesterday at 4:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Terence McKenna - Occam's Razor
A week of warnings: Oceans 'soaking up more heat than estimated'  EmptyYesterday at 1:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Mother & Children Share Amazing UFO Experience in Scotland plus MORE
A week of warnings: Oceans 'soaking up more heat than estimated'  EmptyYesterday at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» YIKES!!!! ‘giant fork’ Chinese forces prepare to use on Hong Kong protesters
A week of warnings: Oceans 'soaking up more heat than estimated'  EmptyYesterday at 12:47 pm by terbo56

» Neurologist exposes ‘brain death’ myth behind multi-billion-dollar organ transplant industry
A week of warnings: Oceans 'soaking up more heat than estimated'  EmptyYesterday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Study Reveals How ADHD Drugs “Alter The Structure of Children’s Brains”
A week of warnings: Oceans 'soaking up more heat than estimated'  EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine For Cat Allergies Developed By Swiss Scientists
A week of warnings: Oceans 'soaking up more heat than estimated'  EmptyYesterday at 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» EPSTEIN UPDATES 8/18/19 - Joseph P. Farrell: Epstein has provoked an “epistemological and cultural crisis” plus MORE
A week of warnings: Oceans 'soaking up more heat than estimated'  EmptyYesterday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Large BLUE PLANET in SKY visible to naked eye plus MORE
A week of warnings: Oceans 'soaking up more heat than estimated'  EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» BeyondParanormal: The Heights House Case
A week of warnings: Oceans 'soaking up more heat than estimated'  EmptyYesterday at 11:51 am by terbo56

» Alan Watts ~ If You Meet The Buddha, Kill The Buddha
A week of warnings: Oceans 'soaking up more heat than estimated'  EmptyYesterday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Preparing for the Coming Mini Ice Age with Ice Age Farmer
A week of warnings: Oceans 'soaking up more heat than estimated'  EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt's Meta1 Coin "SOURCE CODE" Revealed!
A week of warnings: Oceans 'soaking up more heat than estimated'  EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Disgraced Ex Senator & SCAMMER Dave ScHmIdT & META1 Take Down Incriminating Evidence on Their Fraud Driven Website! TICK TICK SEC IS COMING FOR YOU :)
A week of warnings: Oceans 'soaking up more heat than estimated'  EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 10:48 pm by RamblerNash

» ucpete says (about Meta1 Coin): "100% scam"
A week of warnings: Oceans 'soaking up more heat than estimated'  EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 10:07 pm by RamblerNash

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SOLAR & PLANETARY ALERTS » EARTH CHANGES » A week of warnings: Oceans 'soaking up more heat than estimated'

A week of warnings: Oceans 'soaking up more heat than estimated'

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A week of warnings: Oceans 'soaking up more heat than estimated' Unbridled abuse has decimated our planet and its too late to fix

A week of warnings: Oceans 'soaking up more heat than estimated'  176914935002201
Photo picsart.com

This week The Big Wobble has focussed on the frightening information regarding the state of our planet:  "We are facing a +3-4°C world and will condemn us to an uninhabitable planet" and  Tipping point breached! The monarch butterfly has a 95% decline since 1980's in North America: Two-thirds of ALL animals and insects extinct in 2 years
Yesterday another frightening report was released by the journal, Nature, regarding Climate change: Oceans are 'soaking up more heat than earlier estimated'...
Regular readers of The Big Wobble will be well aware of the state of our oceans because of our regular reports on the unprecedented fish die off's around the world recently and the algae bloom's and pollution poisoning our oceans and waterways. Animal die-offs

According to Nature, the world has seriously underestimated the amount of heat soaked up by our oceans over the past 25 years, researchers say.
Their study suggests that the seas have absorbed 60% more heat than previously thought.
They say it means the Earth is more sensitive to fossil fuel emissions than estimated.
This could make it much more difficult to keep global warming within safe levels this century.
Quantification of ocean heat uptake from changes in atmospheric O2 and CO2 composition

At this point please allow me to defend The Big Wobble's standpoint on these reports: The Big Wobble does not have a global warming agenda, on the contrary, I am reporting what is destroying our planet and not why.
We may very well be approaching a cold snap due to a Grand Solar Minimum, (a blanc Sun), I don't know, the truth is no one knows, it's just a theory which has been banded around for the last 10 years or so, 7 of the hottest years ever recorded have been registered in those last 10 years, with this year 2018 almost guaranteed to be added to that list.
I myself have noticed warmer winters and hotter summers here in Holland, 20 years ago it would be normal to have snow in the winter and to skate on the frozen canals, that does not happen anymore and we have more heatwaves in the Summer, this summer we had days so hot I had to stay indoors, that's new to me.
I can't speak for the rest of the world but in my opinion, Holland is warming up, whether that is down to Al Gore, a Grand Solar Minimum, a Polar Shift, HAARP or geoengineering I don't know, it is warming up though, that I know!
So that fact would have to be called climate change because that's what it is, climate change.

It's not hard to see the damage our oceans are suffering, the west coast of North America, Canada and Mexico have massive problems, millions of small seabirds have died from St Francisco to Alaska because of starvation, fishermen have seen the demise of the salmon fishing industry in Canada and Alaska, sardines, tuna and anchovies have disappeared all along the west coast, the entire Florida panhandle of Florida, 8,000 miles of coastland is at this moment suffering from an unprecedented algae bloom which is killing every marine animal in its path not to mention billions of tons of radiation waste pouring into the Pacific from Fukushima.

Around the world, unbridled consumption has decimated global wildlife, triggered a mass extinction and exhausted Earth's capacity to accommodate humanity's expanding appetites, we have crossed the tipping point, we have come too far, how can we ever fix this, we can't bring back dead species.

Thanks to: http://www.thebigwobble.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum