Latest topics
» A Tribe Called Red - ALie Nation Ft. John Trudell, Tanya Tagaq, Lido Pimienta & Northern Voice
Today at 3:57 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Benjamin Fulford – A Deep Dive into the Petro
Today at 3:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Silencing of James Woods
Today at 3:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Tribe Called Red - The Virus Ft. Saul Williams, Chippewa Travellers (Official Video)
Today at 3:46 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Urban Farm Project Sessions
Today at 3:11 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» A MUST SEE! This video is blocked in almost every country (2018)
Today at 3:09 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» MUST SEE! This Video Is Being Blocked In Almost Every Country !
Today at 3:07 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "The Great Scam Reset Via Beijing"
Today at 1:30 pm by RamblerNash

» Internet Panhandling
Today at 1:29 pm by RamblerNash

» The 19 Most Suppressed Inventions Ever
Today at 1:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kavanaugh WILL BE CONFIRMED (Q) Despite Derailment/Smear PLOT (Yes, Plot!) - Bombshell Photo of Kavanaugh Accuser Says It All
Today at 1:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Morgellons Victim Has Pristine Microscope Footage of ‘Black Fibers Emerging From Skin’
Today at 1:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Expert Claims New MH370 Evidence Ignored by Australian Gov’t
Today at 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Solar UFOs and the disappearance of our Sun plus MORE
Today at 12:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge bridge-like structure appears in photo of the Moon
Today at 12:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QANON #LadyDragon #LIVE + #MariaBartiromo @potus
Today at 11:39 am by LadyDragon

» #Q Anon: "When do birds sing?" plus more
Today at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» JAXA confirms 2 rovers landed successfully on asteroid Ryugu plus more
Today at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Mystery described as a "mortality incident" as dozens of starlings drop out of the sky in Tsawwassen BC Canada
Today at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» The extraterrestrial mummy found by the KGB in Egypt
Today at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exploring Ancient Mysteries In England
Today at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Riveting Sky Images from Mid Sept, 2018 plus MORE
Today at 1:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» This doesn't normally happen here - Something is NOT right | Tropics 'Flexing"
Today at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe Guest Steven Bassett Interview
Yesterday at 9:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mercury In The Libra Constellation September 22-October 10: Get Ready For Big Changes
Yesterday at 8:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding?

RED ALERT :Mega States Will Participate In FEMA Earthquake Drill On Oct.18-What is the gov hiding?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

terbo56

Looks like to me that the Gov. is planning some type of 'havoc' here in the U.S.- :twisted:

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
I'm a big believer in preparedness. Yet it always makes me a bit uneasy when Governments plan these things on such a large scale...don't actual events often coincide with "drills"? 911 is coming to mind, are there others?

:flower: ❤ gmaHunniBee ❤ :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

terbo56

Not at this point- There are too many other things going on that people will throw a wrench in before it even gets out of hand- The military and the 'Militias' aren't stupid- That's where the retaliation will come in, to thwart what the 'cabal' seems to think they can get away with, but I don't think that they will get that far, or, get away with it-Think about this for a minute- It is only the east coast- Why isn't the rest of the country on the same alert? The west coast is the coast with all the Earthquakes and alerts- What is wrong with this picture? :?:

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
The end of the video said this is also happening on the west coast... If they are covering the east and west coast, but NOT the New Madrid...what are the odds that New Madrid will go? Idk, it all makes me very uncomfortable...

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

PurpleSkyz

Admin
gma... the last "drill" that I am aware of happened the very weekend of the Colorado Shooting". It was a movie theater evacuation drill. In Denver. How can this be coincident?
btw... nice to see you dear. :) Hope all is well.

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Thank you, purple. I THOUGHT there had been others. ;-)

terbo56

Gmahunnibee- I apologize- I thought you were talking about national disasters- My mistake- Sorry 4 the confusion, I didn't mean to mess you up- :oops: :) ;) :)

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
LOL, NO WORRIES, Terbo! I didn't want to jump the gun, but I thought I had remembered more "convenient" events that coincided with trainings for the same scenario... ;-) Just more reason to stay alert. Not sure Lybia qualifies as our "October surprise"... :-(

terbo56

You never know what is gonna be bestowed upon us, although you may be right- It may be more surprising than that!! I don't think it will be that serious anyway, like I said, just 'scare' value is all- ;) ;)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum