Latest topics
» 1,000's Miles Of Controlled Weather, CA Beach w/ Bombed Cars, Fire Hit radioactive RocketDyne
Today at 2:52 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Surface of Earth like surface of the Sun! - Hurricane force AGAIN - "Be Safe"
Today at 2:50 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Derrick Broze Educates City of Houston on 5G Tech #2
Today at 2:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, November 10, 2018, #170 ( Dane Wigington )
Today at 2:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CA Fire Update: So Many Homeless, Oroville Next?, 2 MSM Reports that Make You Go "Ummm
Today at 2:40 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The GoldFish Report No. 294 - Week 95 POTUS Report : Hide and Seek Ballots; Truth Assassination
Today at 1:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» California Fires Updates: Radioactive California Fires Rocketdyne plus more
Today at 12:49 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» POOFness for NOV 11: RAGGED OLD FLAG AND THE SCAMMERS IT SUPPORTS... LIKE JERZY BLABKOWSKI
Today at 12:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ I am not trying to worry people but something is up folks!! plus MORE
Today at 12:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "What is Really Going on with ZAP?" by (Anonymous) - 11/12/18
Today at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» One Company Wants To Implant Microchips Into The Hands Of “Hundreds Of Thousands” Of Global Workers
Today at 12:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Con Artist's, Swindlers, Extremists & Scam Awareness
Today at 12:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dear Kim -- A Reply by Anna Von Reitz plus more
Today at 12:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why is Lower Silesia so high for rh negative frequencies?
Today at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Unchanging Spirit
Today at 12:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kp Message 11-12-18… “Planetary Surface items will continue to resolve”
Today at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» MAJOR Encounter Over Ireland - What Did Multiple Pilots See?
Today at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Has Gone Rogue with SWIFT’s Iran Cutoff
Today at 11:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» #Q ANON DRAMA: SerialBrain2 decodes Q2478 Let the unsealing begin plus more
Today at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Glowing UFO Recorded Argentina
Today at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for NOV 7: MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI - DONATION FRAUD IS HIS GAME
Today at 2:29 am by RamblerNash

» California Wildfires EXPOSED - Direct Energy Weapons
Today at 2:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for NOV 2: THE CAR - MORE DONATION FRAUD FROM GHOULKOWSKI
Today at 2:05 am by RamblerNash

» POOFness for NOV 11: THE SOS OF END DAYS - YET MORE PANDERING FROM THE SAVIOR OF HUMANITY JERZY SCAMKOWSKI
Today at 1:59 am by RamblerNash

» World Mourns Legendary Marvel Comics’ Creator Stan Lee, Dead at 95
Today at 1:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Russia: a UFO launches a "flash of light" on a luminous sign putting it out of use!
Today at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Richard Dolan and Ryan Sprague on UFO Experiences
Today at 1:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» He said he had NEVER seen anything like it before - Simply fascinating!
Today at 1:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sweetgum Seed Pods
Yesterday at 10:51 pm by Herb Lady

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
No automatic alt text available.
ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Oily Rocks Essentials
Oily Rocks
Boutique Essential Oil
Roller Bottles
https://oily-rocks.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » OUT OF MIND » THIS WEEKS HOT TOPICS & BREAKING NEWS » SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied

SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

SMEAR PLOT UNCOVERED - Second Kavanaugh Accuser Admits She Lied; Referred for Criminal Prosecution; Kamala's Office Involved

Source: Zero Hedge

Published: November 4, 2018

By: Tyler Durden

A Kentucky woman who accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of rape has been referred to the Department of Justice after she admitted that she lied.

The woman, Judy Munro-Leighton, took credit for contacting the office of Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) as "Jane Doe" from Oceanside, California. Jane Doe claimed - without naming a time or place - that Kavanaugh and a friend raped her "several times each" in the backseat of a car. Harris referred the letter to the committee for investigation.

"They forced me to go into the backseat and took 2 turns raping me several times each. They dropped me off 3 two blocks from my home," wrote Munro-Leighton, claiming that the pair told her "No one will believe if you tell. Be a good girl."

Kavanaugh was questioned on September 26 about the allegation, to which he unequivocally stated: "[T]he whole thing is ridiculous. Nothing ever -- anything like that, nothing... [T]he whole thing is just a crock, farce, wrong, didn't happen, not anything close."

See also - Q Predictions and 'Cesar Psy-Op' – The Strong Case for Alliance Intervention in the Recent Story of the Fake Bomber

The next week, Munro-Leighton sent an email to the Judiciary committee claiming to be Jane Doe from Oceanside, California - reiterating her claims of a "vicious assault" which she said she knew "will get no media attention."

Upon investigation, the Judiciary Committee investigators found that Munro-Leighton was a left wing activist who is decades older than Judge Kavanaugh, who lives in Kentucky. When Committee investigators contacted her, she backpedaled on her claim of being the original Jane Doe - and said she emailed the committee "as a way to grab attention."

"I am not Jane Doe . . . but I did read Jane Doe’s letter. I read the transcript of the call to your Committee. . . . I saw it online. It was news.” claimed Munro-Leighton.

Grassley has also asked the DOJ to investigate Kavanaugh accuser Julie Swetnick, who claimed through her attorney, Michael Avenatti, that Kavanaguh orchestrated a date-rape gang-bang scheme in the early 1980s.

President Trump chimed in Saturday morning, Tweeting: "A vicious accuser of Justice Kavanaugh has just admitted that she was lying, her story was totally made up, or FAKE! Can you imagine if he didn’t become a Justice of the Supreme Court because of her disgusting False Statements. What about the others? Where are the Dems on this?"

In a Friday letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions and FBI Director Christopher Wray, Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley wrote:

On November 1, 2018, Committee investigators connected with Ms. Munro-Leighton by phone and spoke with her about the sexual-assault allegations against Judge Kavanaugh she had made to the Committee. Under questioning by Committee investigators, Ms. Munro-Leighton admitted, contrary to her prior claims, that she had not been sexually assaulted by Judge Kavanaugh and was not the author of the original “Jane Doe” letter. When directly asked by Committee investigators if she was, as she had claimed, the “Jane Doe” from Oceanside California who had sent the letter to Senator Harris, she admitted: “No, no, no. I did that as a way to grab attention. I am not Jane Doe . . . but I did read Jane Doe’s letter. I read the transcript of the call to your Committee. . . . I saw it online. It was news.”

Continue reading at: ZeroHedge.com

Thanks to: http://www.discerningthemystery.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum