Latest topics
» Antarctica ice still releasing radioactive chlorine from 1950 nuclear bomb tests, research finds
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Google Hiding Search Results? | Zach Vorhies – Google Whistleblower
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyToday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» SAN FRANCISCO SHAKEN BY DOZENS OF EARTHQUAKES – IS A MAJOR SEISMIC EVENT COMING?
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyToday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIND GAMES: Losing Identity To The Hive Mind – By Rosanne Lindsay
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyToday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Crazy Life of Millionaire John McAfee
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 10-14-19… Historic changes unfold worldwide as Zionist project collapses
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyToday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Welcome to the 5G Radioactive Network | Have You Had Your Daily Dose of Radiation Today?
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Grant Cameron on the Stanton Friedman Files
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Millions Hungry and Food Insecure in the US
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» DEBORAH TAVARES & THE FORGED PG&E EMAIL HOAX (THE CALIFORNIA FIRES HOAX) by SNOOP4TRUTH
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Project Serpo: A Top-Secret Human Exchange Program and Interplanetary Travel
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» While filming the moon, witness caught on video this strange flying object
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA unveils new Artemis spacesuit prototypes
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Incredible Sculptures of Kachabeswarar Temple - Thirukachur
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Giant 'alien-like' squid egg in underwater bubble found by divers in Arctic Ocean
Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE & UFO DISCLOSURE » Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness

Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness

on  November 14, 2018    

Former army officer tells us what he saw while out in the wilderness. An army officer explain that while out in the wilderness he came across something he couldn't explain.

Former Army Officer Tells Us What He Saw While Out In The Wilderness  Army%2BOfficer%2Bencounters%2Bcreature%2Balien%2Bbeing

Over the years many interesting stories have been told by people in the military. This person encountered something strange while out in the woods. He said the following "I experienced something strange during my time in the army. I'm 65 now and this encounter happened over 25 years ago. I don't like to give away too much personal information as my story is truly bizarre.

On this particular occasion me and other officers were trekking close to Michigan. While here we were performing some basic exercises. We was here for 2 days but during our first night something bizarre happened. It got to 10pm and at this point it was dark...

https://youtu.be/-K9NdqXR0ts

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum