Latest topics
» (More) Early Tic Tac UFOs! Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure
Moon Size UFO Hovering At Edge Of Nebula, Gov Source EmptyYesterday at 8:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Terence McKenna - The Cost of Sanity In This Society
Moon Size UFO Hovering At Edge Of Nebula, Gov Source EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Telescope Moon 4K: Discovery of a Mysterious “HEXAGONAL” Crater Janssen Filmed
Moon Size UFO Hovering At Edge Of Nebula, Gov Source EmptyYesterday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna Von Reitz Joins The MarkZ Scam Call 2 PM EST! 10/22/19
Moon Size UFO Hovering At Edge Of Nebula, Gov Source EmptyYesterday at 5:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Multiple UFOs Hovering Above The Mexico City And Blinking Sun!? plus MORE
Moon Size UFO Hovering At Edge Of Nebula, Gov Source EmptyYesterday at 4:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dane Wigington - Geoengineering: ITNJ Video Testimony
Moon Size UFO Hovering At Edge Of Nebula, Gov Source EmptyYesterday at 3:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event
Moon Size UFO Hovering At Edge Of Nebula, Gov Source EmptyYesterday at 3:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alert! Elizabeth Warren Attempts to Block Bank Bailouts!!
Moon Size UFO Hovering At Edge Of Nebula, Gov Source EmptyYesterday at 3:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Jim Willie
Moon Size UFO Hovering At Edge Of Nebula, Gov Source EmptyYesterday at 3:27 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» MASSIVE Inflation Cover-Up.. An EXTERMINATION. By Gregory Mannarino
Moon Size UFO Hovering At Edge Of Nebula, Gov Source EmptyYesterday at 3:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CIVIL UNREST IS ERUPTING ALL OVER THE WORLD, BUT JUST WAIT UNTIL THE UNITED STATES JOINS THE PARTY
Moon Size UFO Hovering At Edge Of Nebula, Gov Source EmptyYesterday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cloud UFO Moves Through Parking Lot In Virginia Scaring The Heck Out Of Eyewitnesses lol
Moon Size UFO Hovering At Edge Of Nebula, Gov Source EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery surrounds London's 'Havering Hoard'
Moon Size UFO Hovering At Edge Of Nebula, Gov Source EmptyYesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Assange Denied Request To Delay Extradition Hearing; Prepares To Fight “Unprecedented” Charges
Moon Size UFO Hovering At Edge Of Nebula, Gov Source EmptyYesterday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Our star's companion is approaching the inner planets of the Solar System plus MORE
Moon Size UFO Hovering At Edge Of Nebula, Gov Source EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language – Buzz Aldrin Pilot On The Apollo 11 Mission
Moon Size UFO Hovering At Edge Of Nebula, Gov Source EmptyYesterday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Hong Kongers March Despite Police Ban, Days After Assault on Prominent Activist
Moon Size UFO Hovering At Edge Of Nebula, Gov Source EmptyYesterday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Something weird falls from the sky during lightning storm in San Antonio
Moon Size UFO Hovering At Edge Of Nebula, Gov Source EmptyYesterday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mandatory Evacuations Ordered As Palisades Fire Threatens Hundreds of Homes
Moon Size UFO Hovering At Edge Of Nebula, Gov Source EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant?
Moon Size UFO Hovering At Edge Of Nebula, Gov Source EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE & UFO DISCLOSURE » Moon Size UFO Hovering At Edge Of Nebula, Gov Source

Moon Size UFO Hovering At Edge Of Nebula, Gov Source

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Moon Size UFO Hovering At Edge Of Nebula, Gov Source, Nov 2018, UFO Sighting News.

Moon Size UFO Hovering At Edge Of Nebula, Gov Source UFO%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bnews%252C%2Bnobel%252C%2Bpeace%252C%2Bprize%252C%2Baward%252C%2Bscience%252C%2Bastronomy%252C%2Bphysics%252C%2Bbiology%252C%2B

Date of discovery: November 22, 2018
Location of discovery: NGC281 nebula
Source: https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/1811/NGC281_JRoth.jpg

I found a mothership hiding on our side of a nebula. I'm a little surprised that NASA didn't see this, or maybe they just don't care about details. Either way...you can see with your own eyes that its a large, dark, solid object on the edge of the nebula. 

I have reported similar dark non reflective black craft before...back in 2011 I discovered NASA links going to about size of such craft, all HD and all close up. Some call them the Dark Knight satellites, left here from an ancient alien culture long ago. This is a similar but larger craft. Click here to see that old post.  

Guys, I studied in astrophysics and was at the top of my class while working on my masters in counselling. I loved it and I learned a lot. This object is obviously a solid and large object due to the lighting hitting the craft. Its a dead give-away. The right side of the craft looks to be the head, the left side is the rear. 
Scott C. Waring

https://youtu.be/0Jp_AoUQNDo

Thanks to Scott at: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum