Latest topics
» POOFness for DEC 7: MID-WEEK BY ZAP the INTERNET PANDHANDLER
Today at 8:39 pm by RamblerNash

» WikiLeaks NEWS
Today at 8:27 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Anonymous: UPDATE : 6 DAYS THAT WILL ROCK THE WORLD!
Today at 8:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Buzz Aldrin’s Death Bed Confession: The Moon Landing Was FAKED
Today at 8:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt No Show! He Has The Runs!
Today at 8:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Anna von Reitz - International Notice Back to “The United States of America Government” — And All Other Pretenders
Today at 6:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Confession of M2 and the Gold
Today at 6:52 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Pizzagate OMFG - Pope Francis Slams "Fake News" as Eating Excrement HOLY SHIT!
Today at 6:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Impending Announcement of Ruins from Futuristic Civilization Found in Antarctica
Today at 6:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» HOW TO STAGE A MEDIA FALSE FLAG # HOAX
Today at 5:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Fall of the Cabal; Proof in One Viral Photo
Today at 5:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Today at 4:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cold Hearted Orb Rules the Night
Today at 3:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious “Thunderstorm Asthma” Now Strikes Kuwait – Hospitalizing Nearly A Thousand
Today at 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica Strangeness, Buzz Aldrin Update
Today at 2:22 pm by Jaguar-2016

» POOFness for DEC 4: TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT (OF INTERNET PANHANDLING)
Today at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pre-Orients guide the Higher Guideds
Today at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Out-of-Body Experiences: Is It Possible to Leave the Body?
Today at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Small City In Argentina and MORE
Today at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ The Dragon of Revelation 12 could be Planet Nine plus MORE
Today at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pearl Harbor False Flag 75th Anniversary: Time to Admit the Deception
Today at 8:25 am by bs4ever

» NAVAJO Nation SUES US GOV for $160 Million over “COLOSSAL DAMAGES” From COLORADO MINE SPILL.
Today at 8:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | ‘Healing Computer’ Testimonial
Today at 1:02 am by MartyM

» Panic At CERN! Woman Lost In Vortex!! Gateway To New World!?
Yesterday at 11:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Activests protest Wellsfargo for funding DAPL - video
Yesterday at 10:44 pm by Serena1

» THIS Ancient Egyptian Labyrinth is home to 24 megalithic, highly-polished boxes that weigh 100 tons
Yesterday at 10:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Swastika Found Under Ancient Lake in Antarctica
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Deadly Sinkhole Swallows Texas Deputy, Injures Others
Yesterday at 10:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive 6.2 Earthquake Rocks Trinidad and Tobago
Yesterday at 10:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Boom Lake Jackson, TX Dec 6th 2016
Yesterday at 10:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ Financial news and a message to the electoral college
Yesterday at 10:04 pm by Jaguar-2016

» The Mind Virus
Yesterday at 9:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt, The Sedona Connection
Yesterday at 9:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » "Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty

"Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
While some of our species devote their waking hours concocting ways to poison, limit, control, coerce...their fellow humankind, there are others like these devoting inconceivable hours to creating simple delight and beauty.

Sometimes it is hard to believe we are the same Family, eh?

I have posted these photos here because it takes The health of Mind, Body and Spirit to create such as this.

These were sent from Australia Imagine the effort in creating some of these settings.

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

Thank you Meindert for the last photo. I couldn't resist adding it top the beautiful collection.

[/url]

Thank to Carmen for replying with this beauty.

[/url]

Thanks to anastasios for this beautiful picture.

[/url]

Thanks to: http://extraterrestrials.ning.com

Last edited by Purpleskyz on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
They are simply beautiful!! Thanks for that beautiful 5 minutes of serenity I just had!!

meditate sunny :flower:

terbo56

Super nice- I'm a train fanatic, and loved the locomotive stills- :D cheers

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
You would love our old local steam engine then terbs. It's called the Valley Rattler and it is a touristy thing now. Runs every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. We took the prep kids on it once, that was fun lol!!

terbo56

I've just loved trains since I was old enough to understand what they were, around 2 years old- :)

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
I love it at Christmas when the oldies bring out the decorations and do up their houses and there is always train sets. I could stand there for hours watching them go around and around and around, it's awesome!!

terbo56

We had trains around the tree some years, and it depended how many gifts were under the tree-Sometimes we needed more tracks!! :D

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin

I am defs going to do it one year for my grandkids! Unless it rv's soon it won't be this year, those little train kits are expensive!

terbo56

You can get one of the big 'G' scale plastic battery powered trainsets from Walmart for about 35.00-That is, if you have a wallyworld' down there, and the train set is from 'Newbright', and called 'The Goldrush'-I have 3 sets, and one of them circles my outdoor shed about 6 feet up on the walls, as I built a shelf style layout, with a trestle-It gives the kids something to enjoy when they come to visit- They are Distributed from Wixom, Michigan- An engine, tender, and two cars- They take either 'C' or 'D' cell batteries, and the direction switch is a red button on the loco- You push it down a couple of times, because each up and down on the switch makes it go in the direction you want, or to stop it-It has an automatic whistle, chuff, and the bell rings, along with a working headlite- It has black plastic track that pushes together, and makes a 4x6 layout- They are pretty nice, and you can use it every year around the tree if you want- Just remember to take the batteries out when you put it away, as you don't want to have the batteries leak and start corroding the tender- :D cheers :santa:

Herb Lady

Oh Purpleskyz!!! Thanks so much for posting these pictures!!! They are so beautiful!!!
I wonder if I could copy them and put them on my face book page for others to see?

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I don't see why not. :)

Maybe put the url where they came from to cover yourself.

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

Herb Lady

That's a good idea! Thanks Purpleskyz!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

5a03

terbo56 wrote:You can get one of the big 'G' scale plastic battery powered trainsets from Walmart for about 35.00-That is, if you have a wallyworld' down there, and the train set is from 'Newbright', and called 'The Goldrush'-I have 3 sets, and one of them circles my outdoor shed about 6 feet up on the walls, as I built a shelf style layout, with a trestle-It gives the kids something to enjoy when they come to visit- They are Distributed from Wixom, Michigan- An engine, tender, and two cars- They take either 'C' or 'D' cell batteries, and the direction switch is a red button on the loco- You push it down a couple of times, because each up and down on the switch makes it go in the direction you want, or to stop it-It has an automatic whistle, chuff, and the bell rings, along with a working headlite- It has black plastic track that pushes together, and makes a 4x6 layout- They are pretty nice, and you can use it every year around the tree if you want- Just remember to take the batteries out when you put it away, as you don't want to have the batteries leak and start corroding the tender- :D cheers :santa:

oooohhh, really great idea, Terbo! When I get a big house after a certain huge financial wind fall that I've been looking forward to, I will have a house big enough for a big tree with a big train set all around. Fun idea!

PurpleSkyz

Admin
HI 5a03!

Nice to see you posting. Welcome :)

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

5a03

purpleskyz, love, love, love your post with these awesome colorful pictures! Thanks! cheers

terbo56

5a03- I guarantee you will love it! I'try to do that every year!! :D :santa:

PurpleSkyz

Admin
You are most welcome 5

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

5a03

Purpleskyz wrote:HI 5a03!

Nice to see you posting. Welcome :)

Thank you! This is a fun!

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Well I am glad that you came back to visit and are posting. That is wonderful to see. And we all need lots of fun right now. :)

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Awesome! Phenomenal Beauty! Thank you for a breathtaking "break" from reality, Purple!!!! <3

Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Yes gma.... I think we ALL need to keep this in the scroll this weekend. We rely need some beauty right now.

H
 Martin Luther King Jr

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
terbo56 wrote:You can get one of the big 'G' scale plastic battery powered trainsets from Walmart for about 35.00-That is, if you have a wallyworld' down there, and the train set is from 'Newbright', and called 'The Goldrush'-I have 3 sets, and one of them circles my outdoor shed about 6 feet up on the walls, as I built a shelf style layout, with a trestle-It gives the kids something to enjoy when they come to visit- They are Distributed from Wixom, Michigan- An engine, tender, and two cars- They take either 'C' or 'D' cell batteries, and the direction switch is a red button on the loco- You push it down a couple of times, because each up and down on the switch makes it go in the direction you want, or to stop it-It has an automatic whistle, chuff, and the bell rings, along with a working headlite- It has black plastic track that pushes together, and makes a 4x6 layout- They are pretty nice, and you can use it every year around the tree if you want- Just remember to take the batteries out when you put it away, as you don't want to have the batteries leak and start corroding the tender- :D cheers :santa:

We don't have a walmart terbs we have a KMart but I have priced trains sets at our local toyworld and they are really expensive!! Maybe if we ask nice enough you might show us a pic of your train set, I would love to see it!! " begging smiley" ! It sounds like you have a tremendous set up there!!

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Yes, Terbo, post a pic! Want to see that train of yours! Always wanted to get one of those for the kids...

Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum