Latest topics
» POOFness for JULY 23: BEAUTIFUL DAY (to scam the gullible)
Today at 3:47 am by RamblerNash

» TDA UPDATES 7/25-7/29
Today at 12:16 am by jamminshaman

» JULY 26: The Mid Week BS by ZAP
Yesterday at 11:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» HATJ (Heather) Updates
Yesterday at 11:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Arrests II by Anna von Reitz
Yesterday at 7:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Filmed in 1897, THIS is the OLDEST footage of the Great Sphinx of Giza
Yesterday at 6:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» EX Nasa Scientists Share Concealed Information About The Face & Pyramid Found On Mars
Yesterday at 5:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TDA: The "Straw Man" Sight Drafts
Yesterday at 3:59 pm by RamblerNash

» Cryptocurrency Devaluation And The Russian-Chinese Golden Bond SoT 165
Yesterday at 3:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Write Starwalkers? by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Corey Goode QnA & Response to Dark Journalist & Bill Ryan Smear Campaign
Yesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Starseed Amnesia Concept Written into Star Trek Episode?
Yesterday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Is Trappist-1 Actually the Nibiru System? plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Total Solar Eclipses: Here is why it is necessary to put on Aug 21, 2017 to its agenda from NOW
Yesterday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Rocks of Saskatchewan
Yesterday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» How Long? by Visionkeeper
Yesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - the 9th Turning FIRECRACKER
Yesterday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Change in Presumptions by Anna von Reitz
Yesterday at 8:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» The System Is A House Of Cards - David Icke
Yesterday at 8:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stellar Connects are accelerated
Yesterday at 8:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/22-7/28
Yesterday at 7:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Bright UFO taking off from the Moon’s Aristarchus Crater plus MORE
Yesterday at 7:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alfred Webre - Part 1-Tamarinda Maasen: Agartha [Inner Earth] is not a place; It's a space - A 5D Frequency]
Yesterday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes - Network of Global Corporate Control 7 25 17
Yesterday at 7:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» HUGE! Mega Ancient Alien [Metropolis] Discovered Off Iceland?
Yesterday at 7:37 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » "Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty

"Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
While some of our species devote their waking hours concocting ways to poison, limit, control, coerce...their fellow humankind, there are others like these devoting inconceivable hours to creating simple delight and beauty.

Sometimes it is hard to believe we are the same Family, eh?

I have posted these photos here because it takes The health of Mind, Body and Spirit to create such as this.

These were sent from Australia Imagine the effort in creating some of these settings.

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

Thank you Meindert for the last photo. I couldn't resist adding it top the beautiful collection.

[/url]

Thank to Carmen for replying with this beauty.

[/url]

Thanks to anastasios for this beautiful picture.

[/url]

Thanks to: http://extraterrestrials.ning.com

Last edited by Purpleskyz on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
They are simply beautiful!! Thanks for that beautiful 5 minutes of serenity I just had!!

meditate sunny :flower:

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/

terbo56

Super nice- I'm a train fanatic, and loved the locomotive stills- :D cheers

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
You would love our old local steam engine then terbs. It's called the Valley Rattler and it is a touristy thing now. Runs every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. We took the prep kids on it once, that was fun lol!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

I've just loved trains since I was old enough to understand what they were, around 2 years old- :)

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
I love it at Christmas when the oldies bring out the decorations and do up their houses and there is always train sets. I could stand there for hours watching them go around and around and around, it's awesome!!

terbo56

We had trains around the tree some years, and it depended how many gifts were under the tree-Sometimes we needed more tracks!! :D

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin

I am defs going to do it one year for my grandkids! Unless it rv's soon it won't be this year, those little train kits are expensive!

terbo56

You can get one of the big 'G' scale plastic battery powered trainsets from Walmart for about 35.00-That is, if you have a wallyworld' down there, and the train set is from 'Newbright', and called 'The Goldrush'-I have 3 sets, and one of them circles my outdoor shed about 6 feet up on the walls, as I built a shelf style layout, with a trestle-It gives the kids something to enjoy when they come to visit- They are Distributed from Wixom, Michigan- An engine, tender, and two cars- They take either 'C' or 'D' cell batteries, and the direction switch is a red button on the loco- You push it down a couple of times, because each up and down on the switch makes it go in the direction you want, or to stop it-It has an automatic whistle, chuff, and the bell rings, along with a working headlite- It has black plastic track that pushes together, and makes a 4x6 layout- They are pretty nice, and you can use it every year around the tree if you want- Just remember to take the batteries out when you put it away, as you don't want to have the batteries leak and start corroding the tender- :D cheers :santa:

Herb Lady

Oh Purpleskyz!!! Thanks so much for posting these pictures!!! They are so beautiful!!!
I wonder if I could copy them and put them on my face book page for others to see?

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I don't see why not. :)

Maybe put the url where they came from to cover yourself.

Herb Lady

That's a good idea! Thanks Purpleskyz!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

5a03

terbo56 wrote:You can get one of the big 'G' scale plastic battery powered trainsets from Walmart for about 35.00-That is, if you have a wallyworld' down there, and the train set is from 'Newbright', and called 'The Goldrush'-I have 3 sets, and one of them circles my outdoor shed about 6 feet up on the walls, as I built a shelf style layout, with a trestle-It gives the kids something to enjoy when they come to visit- They are Distributed from Wixom, Michigan- An engine, tender, and two cars- They take either 'C' or 'D' cell batteries, and the direction switch is a red button on the loco- You push it down a couple of times, because each up and down on the switch makes it go in the direction you want, or to stop it-It has an automatic whistle, chuff, and the bell rings, along with a working headlite- It has black plastic track that pushes together, and makes a 4x6 layout- They are pretty nice, and you can use it every year around the tree if you want- Just remember to take the batteries out when you put it away, as you don't want to have the batteries leak and start corroding the tender- :D cheers :santa:

oooohhh, really great idea, Terbo! When I get a big house after a certain huge financial wind fall that I've been looking forward to, I will have a house big enough for a big tree with a big train set all around. Fun idea!

PurpleSkyz

Admin
HI 5a03!

Nice to see you posting. Welcome :)

5a03

purpleskyz, love, love, love your post with these awesome colorful pictures! Thanks! cheers

terbo56

5a03- I guarantee you will love it! I'try to do that every year!! :D :santa:

PurpleSkyz

Admin
You are most welcome 5

5a03

Purpleskyz wrote:HI 5a03!

Nice to see you posting. Welcome :)

Thank you! This is a fun!

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Well I am glad that you came back to visit and are posting. That is wonderful to see. And we all need lots of fun right now. :)

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Awesome! Phenomenal Beauty! Thank you for a breathtaking "break" from reality, Purple!!!! <3

:flower: :heart: gmaHunniBee :heart: :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Yes gma.... I think we ALL need to keep this in the scroll this weekend. We rely need some beauty right now.

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
terbo56 wrote:You can get one of the big 'G' scale plastic battery powered trainsets from Walmart for about 35.00-That is, if you have a wallyworld' down there, and the train set is from 'Newbright', and called 'The Goldrush'-I have 3 sets, and one of them circles my outdoor shed about 6 feet up on the walls, as I built a shelf style layout, with a trestle-It gives the kids something to enjoy when they come to visit- They are Distributed from Wixom, Michigan- An engine, tender, and two cars- They take either 'C' or 'D' cell batteries, and the direction switch is a red button on the loco- You push it down a couple of times, because each up and down on the switch makes it go in the direction you want, or to stop it-It has an automatic whistle, chuff, and the bell rings, along with a working headlite- It has black plastic track that pushes together, and makes a 4x6 layout- They are pretty nice, and you can use it every year around the tree if you want- Just remember to take the batteries out when you put it away, as you don't want to have the batteries leak and start corroding the tender- :D cheers :santa:

We don't have a walmart terbs we have a KMart but I have priced trains sets at our local toyworld and they are really expensive!! Maybe if we ask nice enough you might show us a pic of your train set, I would love to see it!! " begging smiley" ! It sounds like you have a tremendous set up there!!

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Yes, Terbo, post a pic! Want to see that train of yours! Always wanted to get one of those for the kids...

:flower: :heart: gmaHunniBee :heart: :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum