» Anna von Reitz - Mortgage Relief — And the Rest of the Story plus more
Today at 7:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» CLASSIFIED Space Projects That "Never" Existed
Today at 7:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04
Today at 7:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt Hijacks Air Force 2
Today at 7:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Serious Topic - The Desire to Know the Truth is a Requirement - Time is a Mind-Virus
Today at 7:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ White UFOs Moving Together in Tempe, AZ plus MORE
Today at 7:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X/Nibiru System Close Ups- Ireland, Mexico and USA. plus MORE
Today at 6:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» CERN/Running at High Power/Earth's Shields Collapsing.
Yesterday at 9:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford Update - May 30, 2017
Yesterday at 8:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DISCLOSURE AS OCCULT RITUAL! NEW AGE DEEP STATE PART 2 - DARK JOURNALIST
Yesterday at 8:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES ~ Federal prosecutor found on Hollywood beach as plot thickens
Yesterday at 7:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Clif High Decides To Get Into The Secret Space Program Disclosure Drama
Yesterday at 7:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Petrochemical Products are Poison
Yesterday at 1:14 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» A REAL Vampire Story
Yesterday at 1:13 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» E.T. Disclosure in Media
Yesterday at 12:36 pm by rosyglow23

» Alfred Webre - Ole Dammegard exposes international False Flag psyop corporate hub..
Yesterday at 12:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strong/Shallow earthquake jolts Indonesia| Equivalent to 20 kilotons of TNT
Yesterday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Time lapse shows Aurora Australis over Queenstown New Zealand
Yesterday at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ NIBIRU FRONT OF SUN!!Anacapa Island Cove plus MORE
Yesterday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circle ~ Cerne Abbas Giant, Nr Minterne Magna, Dorset. Reported 22nd May 2017
Yesterday at 8:35 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

Share | 

"Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: "Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty   Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:54 pm

While some of our species devote their waking hours concocting ways to poison, limit, control, coerce...their fellow humankind, there are others like these devoting inconceivable hours to creating simple delight and beauty.

Sometimes it is hard to believe we are the same Family, eh?

I have posted these photos here because it takes The health of Mind, Body and Spirit to create such as this.

These were sent from Australia Imagine the effort in creating some of these settings.

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

Thank you Meindert for the last photo. I couldn't resist adding it top the beautiful collection.

[/url]

Thank to Carmen for replying with this beauty.

[/url]

Thanks to anastasios for this beautiful picture.

[/url]

Thanks to: http://extraterrestrials.ning.com

Last edited by Purpleskyz on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty   Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:11 pm

They are simply beautiful!! Thanks for that beautiful 5 minutes of serenity I just had!!

meditate sunny :flower:

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/
Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: "Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty   Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:51 pm

Super nice- I'm a train fanatic, and loved the locomotive stills- :D cheers
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty   Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:01 pm

You would love our old local steam engine then terbs. It's called the Valley Rattler and it is a touristy thing now. Runs every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. We took the prep kids on it once, that was fun lol!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: "Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty   Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:09 pm

I've just loved trains since I was old enough to understand what they were, around 2 years old- :)
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty   Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:12 am

I love it at Christmas when the oldies bring out the decorations and do up their houses and there is always train sets. I could stand there for hours watching them go around and around and around, it's awesome!!

Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: "Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty   Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:13 am

We had trains around the tree some years, and it depended how many gifts were under the tree-Sometimes we needed more tracks!! :D
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty   Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:06 am

I am defs going to do it one year for my grandkids! Unless it rv's soon it won't be this year, those little train kits are expensive!

Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: "Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty   Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:49 am

You can get one of the big 'G' scale plastic battery powered trainsets from Walmart for about 35.00-That is, if you have a wallyworld' down there, and the train set is from 'Newbright', and called 'The Goldrush'-I have 3 sets, and one of them circles my outdoor shed about 6 feet up on the walls, as I built a shelf style layout, with a trestle-It gives the kids something to enjoy when they come to visit- They are Distributed from Wixom, Michigan- An engine, tender, and two cars- They take either 'C' or 'D' cell batteries, and the direction switch is a red button on the loco- You push it down a couple of times, because each up and down on the switch makes it go in the direction you want, or to stop it-It has an automatic whistle, chuff, and the bell rings, along with a working headlite- It has black plastic track that pushes together, and makes a 4x6 layout- They are pretty nice, and you can use it every year around the tree if you want- Just remember to take the batteries out when you put it away, as you don't want to have the batteries leak and start corroding the tender- :D cheers :santa:
Back to top Go down
Herb Lady

PostSubject: Re: "Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty   Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:34 pm

Oh Purpleskyz!!! Thanks so much for posting these pictures!!! They are so beautiful!!!
I wonder if I could copy them and put them on my face book page for others to see?

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty   Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:51 pm

I don't see why not. :)

Maybe put the url where they came from to cover yourself.

Back to top Go down
Herb Lady

PostSubject: Re: "Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty   Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:53 pm

That's a good idea! Thanks Purpleskyz!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/
Back to top Go down
5a03

PostSubject: Re: "Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty   Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:48 pm

terbo56 wrote:
You can get one of the big 'G' scale plastic battery powered trainsets from Walmart for about 35.00-That is, if you have a wallyworld' down there, and the train set is from 'Newbright', and called 'The Goldrush'-I have 3 sets, and one of them circles my outdoor shed about 6 feet up on the walls, as I built a shelf style layout, with a trestle-It gives the kids something to enjoy when they come to visit- They are Distributed from Wixom, Michigan- An engine, tender, and two cars- They take either 'C' or 'D' cell batteries, and the direction switch is a red button on the loco- You push it down a couple of times, because each up and down on the switch makes it go in the direction you want, or to stop it-It has an automatic whistle, chuff, and the bell rings, along with a working headlite- It has black plastic track that pushes together, and makes a 4x6 layout- They are pretty nice, and you can use it every year around the tree if you want- Just remember to take the batteries out when you put it away, as you don't want to have the batteries leak and start corroding the tender- :D cheers :santa:

oooohhh, really great idea, Terbo! When I get a big house after a certain huge financial wind fall that I've been looking forward to, I will have a house big enough for a big tree with a big train set all around. Fun idea!
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty   Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:50 pm

HI 5a03!

Nice to see you posting. Welcome :)

Back to top Go down
5a03

PostSubject: Re: "Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty   Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:52 pm

purpleskyz, love, love, love your post with these awesome colorful pictures! Thanks! cheers
Back to top Go down
terbo56

PostSubject: Re: "Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty   Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:52 pm

5a03- I guarantee you will love it! I'try to do that every year!! :D :santa:
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty   Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:53 pm

You are most welcome 5

Back to top Go down
5a03

PostSubject: Re: "Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty   Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:54 pm

Purpleskyz wrote:
HI 5a03!

Nice to see you posting. Welcome :)

Thank you! This is a fun!
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty   Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:57 pm

Well I am glad that you came back to visit and are posting. That is wonderful to see. And we all need lots of fun right now. :)

Back to top Go down
gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty   Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Awesome! Phenomenal Beauty! Thank you for a breathtaking "break" from reality, Purple!!!! <3

:flower: :heart: gmaHunniBee :heart: :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."
Back to top Go down
PurpleSkyz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty   Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:19 pm

Yes gma.... I think we ALL need to keep this in the scroll this weekend. We rely need some beauty right now.

Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty   Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:22 am

terbo56 wrote:

We don't have a walmart terbs we have a KMart but I have priced trains sets at our local toyworld and they are really expensive!! Maybe if we ask nice enough you might show us a pic of your train set, I would love to see it!! " begging smiley" ! It sounds like you have a tremendous set up there!!
Back to top Go down
gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty   Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:42 am

Yes, Terbo, post a pic! Want to see that train of yours! Always wanted to get one of those for the kids...

:flower: :heart: gmaHunniBee :heart: :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."
Back to top Go down

"Awesome" as a word scarcely covers this beauty
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS :: INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS-
Jump to: