Latest topics
» What's Dave Schmidt's (Meta 1 Coin) Fiduciary Duty?
UPDATE: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info... OF COURSE HE DID!  EmptyYesterday at 11:26 pm by RamblerNash

» POOFness for SEPT 17: TERMINUS MORE DONATION PANDERING FROM JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI
UPDATE: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info... OF COURSE HE DID!  EmptyYesterday at 9:31 pm by RamblerNash

» US Navy Validates UFO Videos. Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure.
UPDATE: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info... OF COURSE HE DID!  EmptyYesterday at 8:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Extraterrestrial highway' sign is taken down
UPDATE: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info... OF COURSE HE DID!  EmptyYesterday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Two UFO Seen Over New York City Tribute Lights On 911 plus MORE
UPDATE: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info... OF COURSE HE DID!  EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» clif high - critical thinking s1e03?
UPDATE: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info... OF COURSE HE DID!  EmptyYesterday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Connecticut Man Films RARE Dual Sun - Baffling Video... plus MORE
UPDATE: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info... OF COURSE HE DID!  EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Releases New Image of Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy Messier 110
UPDATE: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info... OF COURSE HE DID!  EmptyYesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» C/2019 Q4: Second Interstellar Object Spotted in Our Solar System
UPDATE: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info... OF COURSE HE DID!  EmptyYesterday at 11:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cashless Society and the End of Freedom
UPDATE: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info... OF COURSE HE DID!  EmptyYesterday at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Iran shoots at a UFO on the border with Pakistan plus MORE
UPDATE: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info... OF COURSE HE DID!  EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 5:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» War Crimes in Exopolitics: Alfred Lambremont Webre Cites Gaia TV Execs, Dr. Michael Salla
UPDATE: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info... OF COURSE HE DID!  EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 5:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS
UPDATE: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info... OF COURSE HE DID!  EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 12:46 pm by RamblerNash

»  Strange Grid Pattern in the Gobi Desert | What On Earth?
UPDATE: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info... OF COURSE HE DID!  EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Reader is seen in two places at the same time
UPDATE: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info... OF COURSE HE DID!  EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Dissipates Contrail In The Sky
UPDATE: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info... OF COURSE HE DID!  EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 11:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 9-16-19… “Khazarian mafia make final push for fake Armageddon yadayada
UPDATE: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info... OF COURSE HE DID!  EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 11:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) - Empire in crisis
UPDATE: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info... OF COURSE HE DID!  EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 1:22 am by RamblerNash

» Epstein`s Case - The Bigger Picture | Deep Dive
UPDATE: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info... OF COURSE HE DID!  EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - New Court Docs And Unanswered Emails?
UPDATE: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info... OF COURSE HE DID!  EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » UPDATE: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info... OF COURSE HE DID!

UPDATE: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info... OF COURSE HE DID!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info
Derrick Broze

• Dec 4, 2018

UPDATE: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info... OF COURSE HE DID!  Jeffrey-epstein-settles-768x400

Jeffrey Epstein has agreed to a financial settlement and issued an apology to Bradley Edwards, the attorney representing several of Epstein’s victims.
West Palm Beach, Florida  — Jeffrey Epstein has apologized for filing a malicious lawsuit against attorney Bradley Edwards. The apology and a confidential financial settlement officially bring an end to the lawsuit which was peripheral to the larger fight to hold Jeffrey Epstein accountable for the dozens of young girls he molested. Edwards has been representing three female victims of Epstein for nearly a decade.
The settlement relates to an ongoing legal battle between Epstein and  Edwards. In 2008, Edwards successfully sued Epstein on behalf of women who claimed he abused them. All of the women were teenagers at the time. Epstein would later counter sue claiming that Edwards was bringing Epstein to court as part of some type of ponzi scheme. The suit would eventually be dropped, but Edwards returned the gesture by suing Epstein for defamation of character.

The following statement was released by Epstein via his lawyers:
“While Mr. Edwards was representing clients against me, I filed a lawsuit against him in which I made allegations about him that the evidence conclusively proves were absolutely false. The truth as that his aggressive investigation and litigation style was highly effective and therefore troublesome for me. The lawsuit I filed was my unreasonable attempt to damage his business reputation and cause Mr. Edwards to stop pursuing cases against me. It did not work. Despite my best efforts, he continued to do an excellent job for his clients and, through his relentless pursuit, held me responsible. I am now admitting that I was wrong and that the things I said I to try to harm Mr. Edwards’s reputation as a trial lawyer were false. I sincerely apologize for the false and hurtful allegations I made and hope some forgiveness for my acknowledgement of wrongdoing.”
UPDATE: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info... OF COURSE HE DID!  Vehicles-500x333
Boxes of evidence related to the case against Jeffrey Epstein sit in front of pictures of his vehicles.
During a press conference following the settlement announcement, Bradley Edwards and his counsel Jack Scarola stood in front of boxes of files related to the case against Epstein and pictures of Epstein’s vehicles, homes, and planes. “We thought it important, so you could see, what a decade’s worth of legal work looks like,” Scarola stated. “What has gone into the prosecution of this case in order to resist an army of legal superstars.”
Although the suit  was not directly related to the crimes of Epstein, Edwards’ attorneys were expected to call some of Epstein’s victims as witnesses to corroborate the validity of the original claims against Jeffrey Epstein. However, during the press conference, Edwards noted that the court was wary of allowing the trial to turn into a battle over Epstein’s sexual crimes.
UPDATE: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Settles Out of Court to Avoid Releasing New Info... OF COURSE HE DID!  Houses-500x333
Boxes of evidence related to the case against Jeffrey Epstein sit in front of pictures of his homes.
Edwards stated that the end of this lawsuit will now rightfully put the focus back on the women who have been the victims of Epstein’s sick behavior. Edwards also noted that the lawyers have found victims of Epstein around the United States and around the world.

Now that Epstein has apologized the focus will shift back to Edwards and Scarola’s efforts to have Jeffrey Epstein’s original Non-Prosecution Agreement – or “sweetheart deal” – overturned. If a federal judge does overturn the deal, Epstein could be liable for further lawsuits and trials.

Please stay tuned for further updates on the crimes of Jeffrey Epstein.

MORE HERE: https://themindunleashed.com/2018/12/jeffrey-epstein-settles-court-avoid-release.html

Thanks to: https://themindunleashed.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum