Latest topics
» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Urgent Warning Of Planned Trump Assassination Attempt & Former Bilderberg Head, Bygone Dutch Queen Beatrix Is Out To Steal Again
Today at 12:53 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Cannabis Oil Cured Girl's Leukemia After HPV Vaccine Broke Down Her Body: Hayley Willar Story
Today at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Jim Fetzer - Pizzagate & Occultism
Today at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic Weeks End RV/GCR News
Today at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» What would actually happen if all debt was erased?
Today at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» PIZZAGATE UPDATES
Today at 11:00 am by Jaguar-2016

» Could someone point me towards more info into the Zap/Susan/Poof debacle please?
Today at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOURCE PLAYERS, ENTITIES & SOULLESS ONES Whats The DIFFERENCE?
Today at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» #NODAPL #StandingRock footage
Today at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Quinsey's Higher Self Message, December 02, 2016
Today at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Introduction / Overview: The ‘Healing Computer’ Technology
Today at 8:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ COURT OF AGES: Declarations
Today at 8:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Cruellest Hoax, Israel's Fake History - David Icke
Today at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Critical environmental collapse: Hundreds of millions of trees are dying in North America
Today at 7:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Christmas
Today at 12:48 am by Serena1

» Dave Schmidt, The Sedona Connection
Yesterday at 10:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Parallel Universes Are Real And Are Already Reaching Out To Us!! Mandela Effect Anyone?
Yesterday at 10:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RUSSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH ISS RE-SUPPLY SPACE CRAFT/6 MIN.AFTER LAUNCH
Yesterday at 10:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Yesterday at 10:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Trump & The Chronogarchy meet the Ascension: Alfred Lambremont Webre
Yesterday at 9:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & William Tompkins - Cosmic Top Secret Propulsion Documents Leaked!
Yesterday at 9:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Night sky guide for December 2016
Yesterday at 9:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sean David Morton's Strange Universe Radio November 30, 2016 with Guest Ben Fulford
Yesterday at 9:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATE ~ Seismographs detect strange disturbance all across N America | Not earthquakes
Yesterday at 9:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Law of Attraction - is this Law Truly Universal?
Yesterday at 9:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Warning DECEMBER 2016 THE NEW WORLD ORDER HAS SOMETHING VERY BAD PLANNED FOR 2017
Yesterday at 9:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» World's Largest Cluster of Sinkholes Discovered
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nick Giammarino ~ Reset Update - USA’s Day Of Reckoning - Video and Transcript
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ White Orb UFO Over Houston, Texas plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update and MORE
Yesterday at 9:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking the Curse: Native Americans/Indigenous Earthers Forgive Invader Races
Yesterday at 6:24 pm by Honeybee63

» BREAKING: UN to Free Assange, Final Ruling Says ‘Arbitrary Detention’ Must End
Yesterday at 4:21 pm by Serena1

» This New Cannabis Capsule is SO Powerful It’s Going to Completely Replace ALL Pain Killers
Yesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

Donate Here to Support the Water Protectors at Standing Rock:
https://www.crowdrise.com/donate/project/support-standing-rock/CleanWaters/0

Donations can be mailed to

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe

Attention: Donations

PO Box D

Building #1

North Standing Rock Avenue

Fort Yates, ND 58538

Please make checks payable to Standing Rock Sioux Tribe - Donations

Donations will be used for legal, sanitary and emergency purposes!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » This is my 5th Drake email today... might be something to it. Cross your fingers Dinarians!

This is my 5th Drake email today... might be something to it. Cross your fingers Dinarians!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Drake says… Ready…Set…

Here it is, folks... everything but the GO.

Awright, HEADS UP!!!

I have been trying to let everyone know...everthing BE very CLOSE...Yes? Well, guess what?

Da End Game IS at our doorstep...

We ALL need to complete our readiness/preparations...NOW.

All the things I have been expressing on the shows and our website are just about to START... Get that right, Start...
Anyone who needs to be talked to, do it now...There will be several 'notices' coming from several places in order let everyone know what is going on and what to do.We may NOT get to our Sunday show...IT is that close...think first of next week at the latest.
I have received intel from five of my contacts that stipulates that the 'action' is very close to taking place.

WHEN notification is to be made, I will be posting it on this page and our website.

Exciting as this is...each of our actions must show restraint, take it slow and easy. Do not lose your control or take extraordinary actions just yet.

Make sure you are in contact with the militia in your area, they will receive the 'final' instructions at the right time, and you will need to know that information.

Everyone should be careful and safe as this unfolds.

READY...

SET...

Source

Thanks to: http://2012thebigpicture.com

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

terbo56

Purpleskyz- Is he talking about what's going on with the elections going bad, or the RV?? :scratch:

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I think the RV terbo...... at least that was my perception. I will add any others that hit my in box.

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

PurpleSkyz

Admin
also from: 2012thebigpicture

Although Drake wasn't able to share any dramatic news on the mid-week update call, there are a couple of things I wanted to share after listening to the hour I missed on Sunday, and some tid-bits from yesterday.

The wild rumours about martial law, and the hyped-up and recirculated articles about the 450,000,000 rounds of hollow point bullets ordered by DHS can, and should, I think, be put into their proper perspective.

Drake admitted that yes, what the cabal had planned for us IF THEY COULD DO WHATEVER THEY WANTED was something we don't even want to have nightmares about, but we don't need to worry about it. It just isn't going to happen.

On Sunday he elaborated on the grand plan, so let's get into it and put it to rest, in peace, once and for all.

There are rumours about gangs being used to wipe out large numbers of civilians and law enforcement officers. The actual plan was that there would be hired anarchists in all the big cities and their job was to create events that would get people out into the streets.

They would incite violence and once they got the crowds going and the police arrived on the scene, they would then isolate the police from the crowds, killing them.

They would then go after the civilians, with real guns and ammunition---no rubber bullets, eliminating as many as possible; permanently, followed by visiting residences and pulling people out of hiding, confiscating their guns and hauling them off for "re-education", extermination, concentration camps, etc.

The plan was to draw out the militias and permanently eliminate the resistance.

Drake says this scenario will NOT unfold and the perpetrators of this plan are now on the menu.

On Wednesday (yesterday) Drake said we are extremely close to pulling the stool out from under the cabal and it's going to be very messy.

When questioned about the requisition for hollow point bullets, Drake replied that maybe they wanted them for target practice. Bullets aren't a bad thing.

I did a quick search on hollow point bullets, and although they are designed to do maximum damage to flesh and organs and have significant stopping power, the benefit is that they usually remain in the initial body of impact, rather than traveling through and doing collateral damage to other people and property.

I think it's also important to note that there was a requisition for the bullets, not delivery, (can the cabal even pay for them at this juncture?) and they were to be delivered over the next five years.

It's not an issue, so let's just calm down and stop focusing on that. The interesting part about the requisition is that it came not from the military, but DHS, which would be the TSA, and other groups who don't even carry guns, but no doubt the plan was to change that, judging by the ridiculous antics of the TSA agents in some of the airports today.

There is also chatter on the WWW about "Cobra", particularly since Drake outted him. Drake reiterated that much of the information Cobra shares is "blatantly false, totally misleading horse-hockey" and he knows where he works; that if Cobra didn't work for the cabal he wouldn't have anything to say. He is a "professional shill".

Drake suggests that if you are unable to organize a group to assist in cleaning up locally, contact a group that already exists, like the militia, and contribute that way.

Watch Drake's Global Voice Facebook page for updates between now and Sunday, including notification of an emergency broadcast, if required.

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

terbo56

The 'Militia' was mentioned- Making me think that 'Martial law' may be implemented- Just pondering the possibility-I really don't think you'd need the 'Militia' to cash in- :scratch: :shock:

PurpleSkyz

Admin
My thought is that if/when the federal reserve is decimated folks are going to freak out. This is when the gov is going to be scrambling to keep order. This is when the big events will happen. But that is really just a guess.

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

Herb Lady

That was my thought as well Purpleskyz!!!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

terbo56

SLUMP- :drunken:

Herb Lady

Bet you didn't think of that did you terbo!!!????? hehehehehe!!!

terbo56

No, I didn't- Not at the time- Either way we must remain vigilant, and be prepared for anything at this point, because at this stage of the game, ANYTHING is possible- Get what food shopping you need to do,done, water, etc, because who knows how long until it will be safe to leave our homes for anything? :shock: affraid :bom: :cherry:

Herb Lady

Stocking up has been recommended for some time now, not everybody can, but do what you can. Every little bit will help!!!

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Now that I figured out how to keep ice (got a used freezer) it will be winter. sigh
Now my thoughts are getting a kerosene heater and cook stove.

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

terbo56

Indeed- Just try to get what you really need before the price is so high you'll need a double length extension ladder just to keep it in your grasp- A 1 pound package of bacon is $5.00 or more, if that tells you anything- affraid :shock: :x

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Oh my son will perish with out his bacon. YIKES!
I will tell him to stock up :)

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

terbo56

All dairy, meat,cereals, etc is going thru the roof- Get what you can while you can- :shock: affraid ;)

Herb Lady

hmmm - I have posted two remarks, one hear and one under another subject and they have not shown up yet.

Herb Lady

Now isn't it funny how that one just did. hmmm.

terbo56

HerbLady- I just cleaned out all the cookies in the puter- Maybe that's what did it- :lol: affraid

terbo56

fump-

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Interesting and helpful! Thanks for all the comments guys! I was debating about a "big" shopping trip this weekend, but now I have my answer! Everyone stay safe! I was thinking everything was going to go crazy right after the elections, but sooner isn't much of a surprise, either!

Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I keep reading that there won't be an election. Been seeing that for months. I did not give it much thought until this week.

Stay safe and prepared All you wonderful folks!

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
I agree with that assessment, Purple. I can't believe we're already "there." Seems a long time coming, and yet...

Praying for us all to have peace and discernment and safety in the coming turbulence. <3

PS...can you include various "hearts" with those smileys? I love emoticons, too! :heart:

Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

PurpleSkyz

Admin
LOL

You all are to funny with the smileys. LOL :confused:

It might be all disinfo but just in case.... right now the sites seem quite. I am going to try to keep an eye but if anyone else finds info please post.

H
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum