Latest topics
» BREAKING! More Whistleblowers Come Out Of The Clinton Foundation Woodwork
Today at 5:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update
Today at 5:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Illinois Odd Radar Anomaly and Reported BOOMS WAS NOT What They Thought..
Today at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» I'll Be Home For Christmas - Christmas Classic - Puddles Pity Party
Today at 3:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Giant Angelic UFO Leaving The Sun In NASA Photo plus MORE
Today at 1:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ NIBIRU SYSTEM NOW HERE IN FULL EFFECT plus MORE
Today at 1:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MIDWEEK BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI THE LAPIS POISON GHOUL- DANGER DO NOT BUY THIS!!!
Today at 1:07 pm by 4-truth

» Tennessee U.S. Rep.-elect Dr. Mark Green(MD) alleges vaccines may cause autism
Today at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Whistleblower case to resurface in 2019?
Today at 12:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — A Few Surprises!
Today at 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon Drama Theater: Wonderful Holiday Drops plus more
Today at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford 12-10-18… “Secret war centers on SWIFT after George Bush Sr. is executed”
Today at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» OH OH! FACT CHECKING DARK JOURNALIST: PINE GAP AND UFO MYTHOLOGIES with Maarit
Today at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive 9/11 Breakthrough!
Today at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Wants to Tax Your Text Messages
Today at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious rock-comet 3200 Phaethon
Today at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Mysterious Bush-Clinton Funeral Envelope and Catch 22 Game Theory
Yesterday at 8:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Undeniable" Massive Unknown Craft Rendezvous With SpaceX's Dragon!
Yesterday at 8:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Kerry Cassidy : Project Camelot
Yesterday at 8:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #LIVE #QANON - #JaredRand - Time for Change Nov 14, 2018 @potus
Yesterday at 5:59 pm by LadyDragon

» #Q Anon Drama Theater: SerialBrain2 - The Reason Trump Tweeted Smocking Gun plus more
Yesterday at 5:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Several Strange Black Objects Surrounding The Curiosity Rover On Mars?
Yesterday at 5:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!

DEFCON Militia Status Page, High Alert... Check it out!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Someone posted the link below on Drake’s Global Voice Facebook page. It’s brand new to me. Very interesting. Have a boo for yourself.

The Militias are on Orange Alert, which is what I believe they refer to as DEFCON 2 and the next step up is Red Alert, or DEFCON 1.

Click on one of the buttons for a new page with “confirmation” and more info.

Each U.S. border state in the south has its own button on page 2 as something else they are monitoring.

HIGH
MDS-2
CONDITION ORANGE
ENEMY ACTION IS IMMINENT
READINESS: Unit Leaders prepare to assemble and organize. Be ready to Bug-Out on 2 hours notice. Check all exit routes and contingencies. Pre-evacuate by loading all gear possible and notifying family members. Contact unit commanders in your chain of command and keep lines of communications open at all times. Be ready to mobilize on a moments notice. Stay away from public events/ gatherings.

Let’s be careful out there.

http://www.patriotresistance.com/DEFCOM.html

Thanks to: 2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
:-( Hubby set to deploy in 15 days. OF course this would escalate as he is getting ready to leave. Oh Bother... (Winnie the Pooh voice)....

I wonder what "imminent" means...

:flower: ❤ gmaHunniBee ❤ :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

terbo56

Gmahunnibee It basically means the threat and possibility is there, and can escalate any day, minute, and there's no stopping it if it does- etc- :evil: :affraid:

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Do you know where your hubby is being deployed to?
I hope he stays safe for you gma.

I have some military personnel as tenants. They were shipped out some months ago.

We have been talking about this for so long and yes... it seems we are "there".

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Well, we watched "Obama's America 2016" and it had a map of the "Islamic states" over there in red. He said that's where he's gonna be...all over the red areas. :-/ :bounce:

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
My sister also deploys at the end of November. At least my kids are all stateside...for now.

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Well I wish that ALL of your family returns safe to you! Please tell them THANK YOU! for all the are doing for all of us! Heroes..... that is what they are.

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Thank you, Purple! ❤ ⭐ ❤

Herb Lady

Hey gmahunniBee! Many prayers for you and yours.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Thank you, Herb Lady! Ready for ALL THE WARS to STOP. :flower:

Herb Lady

I heard that! For a long time now, people everywhere, doesn't matter the backround or where they are from, deep down the want peace, they are sick of the killing and the wars being pushed down their throats.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

terbo56

I am wholeheatedly in agreement with your statement, HerbLady- All of this non-sense needs to stop- It is so sickening, and It's high time it was over and done with!!! :D :cheers:

Visionkeeper

Greetings to all...It will all stop when we decide to make it stop! We are in control of our lives and the sooner we realize this the sooner this will all come to an end. If we want peace we must make peace, first with ourselves and then with the world...Blessings to you all...VK

http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum