OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

My Predictions

My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

Everyone who is upset with all the flak I am getting, please bear in mind four things: (1) you don't catch flak until you are right over the target; and, (2) a lot of Americans are just now waking up, so we are seeing a lot of "Hibernating Bear" responses; and, (3) the Bad Guys are going down. You can't expect that to happen in a Garden Party atmosphere; and, (4) I have already outlined our Action Plan:

(A) Declare and record your correct nationality and political status and (B) Organize your local and State Jural Assemblies and (C) Elect your own Justices, Court Officers, and Sheriffs to enforce the Public Law, and (D) Otherwise, we mind our own business and let the Federales take out their own dirty laundry.

The step-by-step restoration of our lawful government may sound boring to those who crave drama, but it is peaceful and orderly and gives the Vermin no excuse to interfere with us and our affairs. Those who rampaging around like bulls calling for "war" of any kind are playing into the hands of the thieves and murderers responsible for this whole situation.

Be gentle as doves and wise as serpents.

If you are an American, all the nastiness taking place in DC, all the criminal actions and bankruptcies and drama --- all that has nothing to do with you.  That is all the business of your subcontractors, the "U.S. Citizens".  It's their mess.  Leave them to clean it up, while you clean up your side of the fence.

Imagine that you are the Lord of the Manor (because you are) and you are looking out your window.  You see your Lawn Care Company employees and your Waste Management Company employees duking it out on the front lawn. Both companies are in receivership and its a real donnybrook melee.

Does that have anything to do with you?  No. 

Send their bankruptcy trustees a bill for damaging your grass and move on.

You have your own business to attend to.  Keep your pert noses out of the Federales' fights and address your own affairs. 

Many of the "LEOs" --- Law Enforcement Officers --- have been blackmailed and more have been betrayed by leaders and fraternity brothers they trusted. 
It's not a pretty situation. Many of them are still ignorant and have no idea that what they are doing is wrong.

NYPD was asleep and its conscience was stone dead until they got a load of what was on Anthony Wiener's laptop.  It was only when these men could finally see what they were protecting, and what was actually going on, that the worm turned.

Since then the "Revolt against the Revolting" has spread from the NYPD to the FBI to Treasury to DOJ to the USAG to the Inspector Generals.  Good men in all these LEO organizations and in the military are rallying.

Just as the Vermin have deliberately confused America with "the US", they have deliberately confused the United Nations with "the UN" and they have used us and our churches and our lawful institutions as storefronts that they have usurped upon and tried to "eat out" from the inside, like tape worms. 

The only way these commercial criminals could succeed was by deceit and secrecy and by co-opting decent people.  That's why all the "Secret Societies" and "Secret Orders of Knighthood" and "Secret Fraternities", all the payola, all the strict compartmentalization of knowledge exists---to bribe, to entice, to control, to enforce, to blackmail.

Now, people are waking up.  

Mr. Trump and an Alliance of White Hats will clean up the Municipal United States and all the renegade alphabet soup agencies that the Enemies of Mankind intended to use as a mercenary "ARMY" already in place and operating under color of law on our shores. 

Trump will do this in spite of great resistance from guilty members of Congress, some members of the "Senior Executive Service" and guilty senior Agency personnel. 

The ax has already fallen in the "STATE OF ARKANSAS".  I predict that the next bastion of criminality to go down will be the "STATE OF NEVADA".

As the wheels of Justice begin to grind, the extent of the corruption and the horrendous nature of the corruption will be exposed. You will see how good men were drugged and tempted and lied to and then systematically forced to do hideous things by blackmailers. 

You will see how bad men rose to power and how they used political power and legal chicanery to undermine our lawful government, while protecting themselves from the consequences of their own criminality.  

If anyone from the UN CORP wants to complain about it, they will be facing a new coalition of nationalist governments. 

The Territorial United States has been under martial law since 1863, so that is no news at all.  Recent reports that Russia is mobilizing have implied that they are doing so to attack us.  Not so. They are actually sending a very stern message to the EU, especially France and Benelux and Switzerland.  

Russia has saved our bacon on at least three occasions, and is preparing to do so again, because a nationalist America helps preserve other nationalist governments worldwide, including the nationalist government that has developed in Russia over the past four decades.  

The riots you are seeing in France and Germany mark the realization of the rank and file population that they are being taxed to death for no reason, and that this is being shoved down their throats by globalist corporations and political puppets that have no loyalty to France, no loyalty to the French People, no loyalty even to common decency. Ditto the same in Germany.

As these criminal corporate interests are rooted out and exposed to the light of day and the various schemes that they have used to defraud and oppress people under color of law are unraveled, a Great Awakening worldwide will come.

People will finally understand what "self-government" requires of them. They will understand money and credit, too.  All the snake-oil and idolatry of Babylon will be revealed and in the revealing, it will be overcome.

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Implications for Police

My Predictions by Anna Von Reitz plus more Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

Following my apparently earth-shattering comments yesterday revealing that the police are not functioning as Public Law Officers and that they are in fact organized under Pinkerton Laws that allowed the railroads and the Pony Express to establish private security agencies to protect the mail and the transportation corridors (the US Marshals Service is the only legitimate present-day heir to all that specific legislation) there have been a lot of comments asking:
Have you talked to all the Sheriffs and people involved in "law enforcement" about this?

God knows, I've tried.

We have 3,100 elected County "Sheriffs" in this country, most of whom are good and honest men who respect the lives and property of their constituents. Of course, we also have some real cads who have gotten into office, too, and a fair number of what in the military are called, "flat asses"-- men who think that their job is to sit at a desk and mark time.

The cads don't want to hear what I have to say because its bad for business. The flat asses don't care about much of anything. And the good men usually react in denial of the, "That can't be right!" kind.
But I am right about this, and it is true.

They are all "private security personnel" if they are working for incorporated "States of States" or incorporated "Counties" and most if not all of them are acting under color of law.

Most of them don't even know this.

They think that they are Public Law Officers, just like the people assume they are Public Law Officers. They assume that they are occupying an elected Public Office and working under a Public Bond--- and they are not.

Those elections are all private in-house corporate elections decided by "registered voters" --- corporate franchisees, and there is no public bonding for their "State of State" and "County" offices, either.

Why? Because the "State of Tennessee" is a private corporation and so is the "STATE OF TENNESSEE". And so are all their incorporated "Counties". They all have EINs, CAGE numbers, are registered on Dunn and Bradstreet, identified on Thomas.com, on Manta.com, and traded on the New York Stock Exchange.

Do we all need baseball bats over the head before the reality of this travesty and lawlessness and ongoing unauthorized plundering of the "Public Trust" sets in?

We have court cases in which the judges (including US Supreme Court Justices) have very flatly told the public that policemen are not obligated to protect their lives or property.

We have the Mack and Prinz v. USA, Inc. Supreme Court case that "allows" private security personnel to enforce the Public Law, including the Constitution, if the individual "Sheriff" feels the whim to do so.

And if he doesn't, well, that's okay, too.

Many of my readers well-remember and my website fully documents letters that I sent to the "County" "Sheriff" in Grant County Oregon and to "County Sheriffs" in general at the time of the Malheur Wildlife Refuge Occupation in an effort to explain exactly these issues --- and to encourage the individuals to exercise their "prerogative" guaranteed by Mack and Prinz v. USA, Inc. to enforce the Public Law and uphold the Constitution.

The information fell on deaf ears. The Constitutional guarantees owed to the Bundys and to the others were trampled.

Instead of securing the life, person, and property of LaVoy Finicum, the "County" Sheriffs conspired with equally private and unauthorized "law enforcement agents" working for the "FBI" [which was and so far as I know, still is, owned and operated by the same private municipal corporation as the "BLM"] to ambush and murder a completely innocent American under color of law.

In the aftermath of that shameful and still-unpunished crime, the "County" Sheriffs involved and the FBI all closed ranks and lied through their teeth about the whole operation, which led to two more years of false arrest and detainment and abuse of the Bundys and their Co-Defendants.

Please bear in mind that the Bundys and those with them would still be in jail and being subjected to torture, solitary confinement, etc., etc., etc., if not for one very courageous and determined Witness against this criminality and corruption.

There was still one American left in the FBI who knew his duty to the Public Law----and owned it.
The plain fact is that none of these men-- these "Sheriffs" and "FBI Agents" have any public office at all, and no authority even based on the Pinkerton Laws, because nothing they are doing has anything to do with the mail service or the railroads.

So far as we are concerned, if we call it for what it is, they are simply armed thugs operating under color of law at the behest of private for-profit foreign corporations and their local franchises.

They have, as I told the "Sheriff" of Grant County, exactly the same authority and status as a floorwalker at Walmart-- except for the fact that these "Sheriffs" and "Agents" are operating under color of law, and the floorwalker is being honest about what he is doing.

If you dig a little deeper into the quagmire of racketeering, injustice, and insanity this has inspired, you will find a great many good men being blackmailed because they have in fact committed gross crimes while unaware of their status -- crimes like the murder of LaVoy Finicum, the attack on Ruby Ridge, the Branch Davidians, and literally millions of lesser offenses, like the seizure of private property --- automobiles and home and land, etc., under false pretenses.

Having once stumbled into the mud, it must seem to them that there is no way out and that they have to continue to lie and do the bidding of the perpetrators of all this corruption.

There are in fact several options made available to them by Mack and Prinz v. USA, Inc. and by the actual Public Law of this country.

They can en masse turn "state's evidence" and report all the crimes to the public and plea for amnesty.
They can individually decide to enforce the Public Law and the guarantees of the Constitution and do their Public Duty--- which includes arresting any federally-connected employee who violates the rights or steals the assets of any American.

And that includes the District Attorneys as well as FBI Agents.

We have a real problem in this country that is caused by malfunctioning and corrupt District Attorneys, who protect corrupt "Sheriffs" and attorneys as employees of the same corporations the D.A.s work for, and who also knowingly or unknowingly misdirect the "Sheriffs" and attorneys.

After all, who was it at Waco, directing the fire bombing of the Branch Davidians and grossly violating their right to life as well as their right to religious freedom? Murdering little children and innocent women in the name of saving them?

Janet Reno, USAG.

If she weren't already dead, there are many of us who would happily give her the thumb's down a second time around.

When enough people wake up and remember who is who and what is what and who works for who around here, it won't take "an act of Congress" to arrest these thugs. The moment they step off of actual federal property they will be in the jaws of the actual Public Law and in the hands of the Living God.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Motors Running

By Anna Von Reitz

Well, well, well! I have finally struck a nerve!

Who knew that the lobbyists had taken charge in DC? Who knew that the police are all acting as Pinkerton Agents? ---aka, hired mercenaries operating under color of law?

I did. I thought everyone knew. But that has proven to be a mistake on my part in the past, so I just thought I'd mention it in passing, and now this is creating a hullaballoo, too.

Apparently, my comment that we should call the Republicans the Capitalist Lobby and the Democrats the Communist Lobby for clarity was the real knee-thumper yell-producer.

Rather than go all "Politically Correct" and apologetic, I will add that changing the names and the understanding of people about which party is which, might also clarify things better for the politicians themselves.

In recent years the Satanist Vermin among us have been pulling their old tricks of infiltrating the ranks of the opposition and pretending to be their opposition.

Thus we have "RINOs" and "DINOs" --- people who are "Republicans in Name Only" and "Democrats in Name Only" and while some of these individuals appear to be genuinely confused or to honestly straddle traditional party lines, most of it is just Satanic horse-play to cause trouble and confusion and see how far they can get.

Renaming the political parties for what they truly are would bring attention to the fact that no, we shouldn't have political lobbies running our government and if you are going to join one, they really should make the effort to trim their gig lines and sell an honest product.

Truth in advertising and all that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum