OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC
Posted on December 13, 2018 by Ann Kreilkamp
CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC Download
Three Clinton Foundation Whistleblowers to Testify about Tax Crimes, Pay for Play
I cannot stress enough how crucial this extraordinary testimony before a House congressional subcommitee will be. Tune into C-Span to watch it live.
House Oversight Subcommittee Hearing on the Clinton Foundation
Huber himself, selected by Sessions to oversee 470 investigators, will not testify, but these three whistleblowers will. And perhaps others will come forward. After all, the utterly corrupt Clinton Crime Spree has been global, ongoing, and completely out-of-line with the CF original 501c3 intention, as the Clinton Presidential Library in Arkansas. Many commentators have noted that the foundation’s wealth dramatically waxed with the timing of Hillary as first New York State Senator, then her years as Secretary of State, only to see a precipitous decline of 90% when she failed to become president.
Both Hillary, and the Clinton Foundation, have been implicated in child trafficking. Trying to find a single video on this, I come up with something I’ve yet to watch, but I do trust Max Igan.

https://youtu.be/qzSh6op2ifw

And then of course, there’s Haiti, after the 2010 earthquake, when the Clintons milked both the Haitians and the people who generously gave money to help the Haitians. Even a huffpo article, usually linked only with “progressive liberals” like Hillary, ran a story about this matter.
The Clinton Foundation’s Legacy in Haiti —  “Haitians more than upset . . .” 
That article is based on an interview with Charles Ortel,  a financial analyst  well known for his continuous — he would say “relentless” — investigation of the Clinton Foundation’s “massive fraud.” For the past two years has been holding long Sunday conversations with Crowd Source the Truth Jason Goodman. I listened to nearly an hour of the latest one last night, and I must say got frustrated. Way too much preliminary back and forth! I have a sense that his new information on the CF began just after I fell back to sleep at about the one hour mark.
I do remember he said that several of the whistleblowers who will testify today contacted him a few years ago when they needed to clarify and learn more about the labyrinthian criminal ways in which the Clinton Foundation has worked.

https://youtu.be/pbujWuaUlSk

Kevin Shipp also has a number of youtube videos on the Clinton Foundation, and references Charles Ortel’s work on them.
I decided to do a chart for the two p.m. start date for what I’m calling the Clinton Comeuppance.
CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC Screen-Shot-2018-12-13-at-8.57.17-AM

And wow, Pluto, Lord of the underworld, at 20° Capricorn, only two degrees from exact conjunction with the 18° Capricorn Midheaven (the public path). Pluto’s dark machinations come into the light!
Uranus and Eris in late Aries near the early Taurus Ascendant squaring Pluto/MC and the nodes.
Uranus, 84 year cycle: unpredictability, startling, sudden changes, lightning in a dark sky.
Eris, named for “the Goddess of Discontent,” discovered only a few years ago, has been in Aries since 1926 and will stay in that sign for over 100 years. Given its ultra long cycle, I tend to identify Eris with the rise and fall of civilizations.
Pluto: 248 year cycle: signifying hidden power, secrecy, the primal life force, death and rebirth.
Uranus and Pluto squared off with one another closely about the time the Occupy movement started, in 2011, and lasted for about six years, cracking the foundations of traditional financial and geopolitical structures. That cracking now threatens to become a complete demolition. In fact, it may be that, a decade from now, when we look back on the events of this period in history, we might time the start of this still young nation’s FIRST PLUTO RETURN (to where it was when this nation was born), to the start of today’s hearing that is bringing to light the crimes of the Clinton Foundation.
Here’s the U.S. chart. Note the position of Pluto at 27° Capricorn. Pluto is now at 20° Capricorn. After nearly 248 years, we are about to begin to confront our moment of truth, as to how power has been wielded in the good old U.S. of A. One might say that the Clinton Foundation is, as this Congressional Subcommittee Hearing names it, a “Case Study,” i.e., an example of what not to do as a so-called NGO.
I will return over and over again, to this enormous subject of the U.S. Pluto return as we go forward through at least 2022.
P.S. — and big hint: Let’s hope Trump wins re-election in 2020, because there is simply no person alive with a greater familiarity with bankruptcy.
CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC U.S.A.-natal

Thanks to: https://www.exopermaculture.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum