OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK! Empty The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK! Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:41 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK! Maye-musk

https://youtu.be/yfcprMi82l0

FaceLikeTheSun
Published on Oct 20, 2018

I was sent a handwritten letter from someone who said she was a Christian, and had contact with Elon Musk and his mother Maye Musk many years ago. The author of the letter claimed that Elon was a “child of the Illuminati” being bred to be a world leader who can present the Mark of the Beast. While such ideas are not completely ridiculous or out of line, especially on this channel, it was worth digging into some of what was claimed in the letter. To my surprise, I was able to verify that Elon Musk’s grandfather, Joshua Haldeman, was in fact part of the Canadian Technocracy movement in the 1930’s to the point of being brought to trial after Technocracy was banned. While many others did not get arrested, Elon’s grandfather “wasn’t so lucky.” But he was let go with all charges dropped, which in hindsight, breeds all kinds of suspicion. Later that decade, he fathered Maye and Kaye (twins) in 1948 after marrying his second wife (he had 5 total children). He would then take his family (including Maye) on expeditions to the Kalahari desert of South Africa, searching for a lost civilization that many revisionist and alt. historians consider part of the ancient city of Atlantis. The other part of the handwritten letter claimed that Maye was into African witchcraft, which is plausible given she moved to South Africa (age 2-3) and lived there for many years of her youth. The mention of Maye’s connection to Charles Manson and the Manson crime family in the letter is something I was unable to verify with my short and limited research for this video. It is interesting to note however, that there are literally no results on Google, Bing, Startpage and the rest, that actually contains the keyphrases “Maye Musk” or “Maye Haldeman” and “Charles Manson.” This could mean that there really is nothing there, or, it might be a purposeful “white washing” of any information that can be found on the topic online. The letter goes on to state that Kaye Haldeman not only visited Charles Manson at one point in prison, becoming popular with the crime family by providing TV’s and other luxuries, but that she also conceived Elon’s sister Tosca at some point during her visits as well. These claims are impossible for me to verify. One thing that CAN be verified if someone can dig it up, is the claim that Maye is actually in a photo on the original Helter Skelter book. But again, this was a little bit outside of my resources for this video. Finally, the letter claimed that Elon was “into darkness” and that he even levitated! Again, these are claims that I cannot verify. It’s hard for me to believe anyone can actually levitate, but perhaps if he truly is assisted by dark spiritual beings, anything is possible, at least illusory. No matter what the agenda behind Elon Musk and his technocratic family, we can rest easy knowing that Jesus Christ already defeated death, and promised us the eternal life that the elite men who run the world seek, simply for repenting and believing in Him! Mark of the beast or not, we can know the truth will set us free

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum