Latest topics
» Oh! The Humanity!
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyYesterday at 1:16 pm by oldbeatnik

» Is Humanity about to Experience a Complete Magnetic Pole Shift as Researchers Now Believe?
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyYesterday at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Isolation - You Having Fun Yet?
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyYesterday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open - Re-Upload - Who Framed the Human race
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyYesterday at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford on America Back on Track for Easter Sunday, Fake Pandemic Collapses....
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyYesterday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Decide For Yourself plus more
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyYesterday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alan Watts ~ Conquering Your Shadows
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyYesterday at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Goodbye Federal Reserve - Hello TrumpCoin?
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyYesterday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer (struggling to stay relevant) - live stream event & guided meditation
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyYesterday at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Heavenly Triangle will Appear in the Sky Tonight - Must-See
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyYesterday at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Airplane pilot films UFO while flying over Monterey, Mexico plus MORE
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyYesterday at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeffrey Epstein: The Game of the Global Elite [Full Investigative Documentary]
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyYesterday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Superconducting Alloys Found in Meteorites
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyYesterday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fiddling The Figures - The Magic Trick - David Icke 'Virus' Update
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyYesterday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Attorney Investigating Deep State Murder Of DHS Whistleblower Phil Haney
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyYesterday at 8:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cuomo Admits Shutting Down New York Economy Was a Mistake
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyYesterday at 8:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bill Gates Has a MESSAGE for the World (2020)
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyYesterday at 8:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Science Of The Soul – Full Documentary
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyYesterday at 8:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Living Off Your Own Garden For Beginners
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyYesterday at 8:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» All Debts & Mortgages have been Forgiven - Globally.
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptyYesterday at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ari Stone - EXHIBIT CD 18CV50 OBJECTION ATTORNEY FEES - Corey Goode Court Info
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 9:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for MAR 28: LOCKDOWN or NEVER LET ANYTHING STOP US FROM PANDERING DONATIONS FROM THE POOR & GULLIBLE
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 8:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Did Hundreds Of CEOs Resign Just Before The World Started Going Absolutely Crazy?
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 8:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RIP Federal Reserve
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 12:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Liars, Liars, Stumps on Fire.... by Anna Von Reitz
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » EARTH CHANGES » “I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia

“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia
By
Strange Sounds
-
Dec 19, 2018

A giant 30 meters wide and 15 meters deep sinkhole has swallowed up part of the four-lane Jl. Raya Gubeng in Surabaya, East Java, on Tuesday night.
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia Giant-sinkhole-indonesia-surabaya-1024x576A giant sinkhole swallowed up a busy road in Surabaya, Indonesia.
Thousands of vehicles pass the road every day. It usually takes five minutes to travel the entire length of Jl. Gubeng, but it now takes roughly one hour.
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia Giant-sinkhole-indonesia-surabaya-1The huge chiasm is 30 meters wide and 15 meters deep.
Rudianto, 47, a resident of Kertajaya subdistrict who was about to drive through the location said he saw trees and lampposts rocking on the roadside just before the incident.
This is the exact moment when the sinkhole opens up:

https://youtu.be/VlHYGIVfobo

I thought it was an earthquake. I backed the car and went against the flow. People ran around asking for help, went out of their cars leaving their vehicle,” Rudianto said.
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia Giant-sinkhole-indonesia-surabaya-3-1024x576

Firefighters check the condition of the soil inside the sinkhole on Jl. Raya Gubeng in Surabaya in East Java on Dec. 19. (Antara/Didik Suhartono)

National Disaster Mitigation Agency (BNPB) spokesperson Sutopo Purwo Nugroho said the sinkhole was allegedly related to the construction of a parking basement at Siloam Hospital.

https://youtu.be/ZwXUvXi0ab0

The retaining wall was not able to withstand the load, especially during the rainy season,” he said in a statement, adding that there was no connection between this incident and two active earthquake faults in Surabaya and Waru.
“I thought it was an earthquake”: Huge sinkhole swallows up part of a four-lane road in Indonesia Giant-sinkhole-indonesia-surabaya-4The crater opened up after a construction failure.
This is related to the project on the side of the road. The Siloam Hospital project. They were supposed to build a foundation first, but they didn’t,” Wisnu said as quotedin an interview with KompasTV.

MORE HERE: http://strangesounds.org/2018/12/i-thought-it-was-an-earthquake-huge-sinkhole-swallows-up-part-of-a-four-lane-road-in-indonesia.html

Thanks to: http://strangesounds.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum