OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
#QAnon Drama Theater: Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve plus more EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
#QAnon Drama Theater: Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve plus more EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
#QAnon Drama Theater: Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve plus more EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
#QAnon Drama Theater: Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve plus more EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
#QAnon Drama Theater: Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve plus more EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
#QAnon Drama Theater: Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve plus more EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
#QAnon Drama Theater: Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve plus more EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
#QAnon Drama Theater: Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
#QAnon Drama Theater: Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
#QAnon Drama Theater: Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve plus more EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
#QAnon Drama Theater: Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
#QAnon Drama Theater: Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
#QAnon Drama Theater: Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
#QAnon Drama Theater: Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
#QAnon Drama Theater: Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
#QAnon Drama Theater: Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
#QAnon Drama Theater: Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
#QAnon Drama Theater: Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
#QAnon Drama Theater: Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
#QAnon Drama Theater: Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
#QAnon Drama Theater: Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
#QAnon Drama Theater: Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve plus more EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

#QAnon Drama Theater: Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve plus more

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

#QAnon Drama Theater: Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve plus more Screen-Shot-2018-05-15-at-11.29.52-PM-400x242

#Q

Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve! This will blow you away!
By The Phaser | December 23, 2018
from We The People Insider 1776:

Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve! This will blow you away!

https://youtu.be/t9jpSiYREyY

https://youtu.be/i3_TUOs1Ojk

Thanks to: http://thephaser.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/PLuQiiXiq2Q

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Praying Medic 12-22-18… “Trump Pulls Troops From Syria – What Happens Next?”

Posted on 2018/12/23 by Kauilapele
#QAnon Drama Theater: Q Anon’s Hidden Message re: The Federal Reserve plus more Praying_Medic_headshot_200_3I just realized that Praying Medic had a blog, and found this article unveiling. I’ve seen one or two msm type articles leaving Syria, and they are all “freaking out” about it.
Undoubtedly, many msm outlets have said both, “We should be leaving”, and, now that Trump has said we are leaving, they say, “We should not be leaving”. That’s msm for you.
One point that many understand is that many of the “problems” that appear around the world are created by deep state agencies, like the CIA, MI6, et al. When Gina Haspel came in as head of CIA, I felt she was a mirror of Pamela Landy (of the Bourne movie series) who came in and exposed the corruption and led to the cleaning up of the dark programs of the CIA. I have no doubt the same thing is happening now.
“There’s no shortage of criticism of President Trump’s decision from both the left and the right—from military leaders as well as politicians. Most who disagree with the President have expressed their criticism as a fear that terrorists will be emboldened by our withdrawal from the region and the situation will worsen after we leave. As Northwest Prophetic says, “True, but irrelevant.”
“We’ve been engaged in one war after another in the middle east. General Wesley Clark said it was because a few high ranking people in the Pentagon decided that continued war would become our unofficial foreign policy. We elected Donald Trump because he promised to end that foreign policy. Trump permitted Defense Secretary Mattis to continue the war in Syria for only one reason: to bomb the hell out of ISIS. That objective has been accomplished.
“Unlike past Presidents, Trump isn’t under the thumb of the Pentagon, Congress or the deep state. They have no leverage over him and they can’t control him. The policy of endless war that has enriched the military-industrial complex and its parasites is over. Their hysterical fear mongering proves that they know it’s over.
“The CIA’s presence in Asia has been a destabilizing influence. Their overthrow of Iran’s Prime Minister in 1953 established their unspoken policy of regime change. Since then, the agency has managed to gain leverage over governmental leaders around the world through a campaign of carefully managed wars. Qanon tipped us off in March that the CIA’s influence in North Korea had finally been removed… Following that model, I would assume Trump has been systematically removing the CIA’s influence in Afghanistan, Syria, and Iran.
“Q said the [CIA] agency’s operations will be transferred to the NSA… If true, it may explain why Trump is confident that he can bring our troops home without the risk of reigniting wars or increasing terrorism.”
——————————————————–
Trump Pulls Troops From Syria – What Happens Next?
In my article from April, I explained why I did not believe President Trump would increase our military presence in Syria. Now that he has announced a pullout of troops in Syria and the drawdown of troop strength in Afghanistan, it’s time to evaluate where things may be headed.
There’s no shortage of criticism of President Trump’s decision from both the left and the right—from military leaders as well as politicians. Most who disagree with the President have expressed their criticism as a fear that terrorists will be emboldened by our withdrawal from the region and the situation will worsen after we leave.
As Northwest Prophetic says, “True, but irrelevant.”

Terrorist activity may indeed worsen in the region after we leave. But is it actually our problem? Are we morally obligated to continue sending thousands of Americans men and women to die in the middle east over the next 20 years simply because a terrorist cell may gain a foothold? At what point does it become the responsibility of middle east nations to provide for and ensure their own security?
We’ve been engaged in one war after another in the middle east. General Wesley Clark said it was because a few high ranking people in the Pentagon decided that continued war would become our unofficial foreign policy. We elected Donald Trump because he promised to end that foreign policy.
Trump permitted Defense Secretary Mattis to continue the war in Syria for only one reason: to bomb the hell out of ISIS. That objective has been accomplished.
Now that ISIS has been decimated, Trump is doing what he promised to do. He’s bringing our troops home. Mattis didn’t agree with that policy decision and offered his resignation.
Unlike past Presidents, Trump isn’t under the thumb of the Pentagon, Congress or the deep state. They have no leverage over him and they can’t control him. The policy of endless war that has enriched the military-industrial complex and its parasites is over. Their hysterical fear mongering proves that they know it’s over.
I trust Trump’s judgment regarding foreign policy because he has a proven track record. From re-building America’s military to destroying ISIS, ending the Iran deal, attempting to secure the southern border with no help from the courts and Congress and negotiating the denuclearization of North Korea (which no one thought possible), Trump has consistently proven the naysayers wrong. His critics, by the way, are the ones who created the problems he’s had to fix.
The CIA’s presence in Asia has been a destabilizing influence. Their overthrow of Iran’s Prime Minister in 1953 established their unspoken policy of regime change. Since then, the agency has managed to gain leverage over governmental leaders around the world through a campaign of carefully managed wars.
Qanon tipped us off in March that the CIA’s influence in North Korea had finally been removed. The removal of their leverage over Kim Jong-un paved the way for Trump to negotiate peace with him.
Following that model, I would assume Trump has been systematically removing the CIA’s influence in Afghanistan, Syria, and Iran. If he’s withdrawing troops from the region, I would assume it’s because peace negotiations are coming (if not already underway).
I stumbled across an old post from Q this week that has given me hope. It indicates that Trump’s long-term plan is to dismantle the CIA. It’s too corrupt to be cleaned. Q said the agency’s operations will be transferred to the NSA. (I would assume CIA Chief Gina Haspel is in on the plan or she would not have been chosen as director.) If true, it may explain why Trump is confident that he can bring our troops home without the risk of reigniting wars or increasing terrorism.
Saudi Arabia desperately wants to be viewed as the leader in the Middle East. President Trump has been working closely with Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman to make that a reality. (I suspect the recent debacle over Khashoggi was a CIA operation intended to damage their budding relationship.) Saudi Arabia just announced it will deploy additional troops to Syria to help the Kurdish fighters. The UAE is also sending more troops. Trump seems to have convinced his allies that if they want to be seen as the region’s leaders, it will require them to step up and do their part to help keep the peace.

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum