Latest topics
» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:26 am by RamblerNash

» Bill Ryan of Project Avalon - Debate Challenge! A Quartz Crystal Minion "Sourcetruth" Failure!
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:24 am by RamblerNash

» Body Language: Trump Demeanor Change
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange UFO Caught Over Vietnam plus MORE
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bennu is Active Asteroid, OSIRIS-REx Team Says
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Does Elon Musk Really Fear Killer Digital Artificial Intelligence?
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» RARE Full Moon Born on 12-12-12-12 EXACTLY! | Possible "Ancient Fortress" found on Google Earth
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Epstein Update - December 12th 2019
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Retired USAF General claims advanced technology exists that could transport a human anywhere on earth within an hour
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyToday at 12:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Recent Discovery Is So Powerful It Defies Belief | Gregg Braden
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists target mechanism for cell death to prevent rheumatoid arthritis
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mind Blowing Ancient Technology - Preah Vihear Temple, Cambodia
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO hovering next to a secret tunnel caught on google earth plus MORE
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Uncommon partnerships” are entered
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Patty Greer: 2019 Crop Circles migrate to France as Divine Feminine counter-rotating plasma vorteces
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Return of the mystifying glowing sphere that releases smaller spheres above Mesa, Arizona
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The YOUTH shall inherit the Earth - They need to know the Truth - By Michael Tellinger
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» How China Exports Censorship
UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE

UFO News - Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kiawah, South Carolina resident records UFO in the night sky, Dec 2018, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: December 24, 2018
Location of sighting: Kiawah, South Carolina, USA
New source: https://www.counton2.com/news/local-news/kiawah-resident-records-what-appears-to-be-ufo-in-the-night-sky/1677345289

This UFO seems to have a square shape in its center. I believe that the circular shape is not the true shape of the UFO, but actually is smaller, but due to the bright pulsing light of the craft, the camera makes it an orb. The UFO itself seems to be square shape at the center of the glowing orb. This object seems way to big to be a drone and is probably very huge.  I wish we has a shot of the area during the day so we can get a layout of the setting its in. 
Scott C. Waring

News states: 
Debra Thomson, who lives on the water near the golf course, stepped outside to disconnect her outdoor Christmas tree when she looked up and saw the bright object in the sky. “It’s not unusual to see strange things in the skies out here,” she said. But this felt different. “For a second I thought it was Venus, but it was way too large and in the wrong place in the sky.” She said it was located in the northwest sky, moving at a rather fast clip, sometimes stopping as if it was observing. “It was moving toward my direction and seemed intelligently in control,” she said. “I felt as if it knew I was filming it.” “I don’t think it’s some kid’s toy, and I know it’s not an airplane,” she said in the video. In fact, Thompson even called the airport to see if they knew of anything in the area. They told her they didn’t see anything on the radar. She described the object as very bright, red in color with a bit of orange. “It seems to be getting smaller,” she said, perhaps because it was moving further into the night sky. “It moved around a bit and disappeared into a pinhole, then it reappeared back to its same size in a few minutes,” she said. “With the naked eye, it was much more brilliant to see.” She discovered the object at about 9:30 p.m. The sky was clear – no wind, no clouds – and the night was extraordinarily quiet. In the video, the only thing you can hear is the curious commentary from Thomson as she watched the object move across the sky. “I just wanted to know if anyone had any experiences in the last few days or the following days,” she said.

Thanks to: https://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz