HomeSearchLog inRegister
Latest topics
» APR 26: Mid Week ZAP CRAP
Today at 2:27 pm by erwing

» Ears Ringing? The Frequencies Are Amping Up! What Does This Mean?
Today at 9:47 am by Light Being

» A Case for LIFE: Stop Killing Us, Please!
Today at 9:38 am by Light Being

» Breakthrough Artificial Photosynthesis Cleans Polluted Air, Makes Energy
Today at 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Visual Futurist: Step inside the sci-fi world created by ‘Blade Runner’ visionary Syd Mead
Today at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 4/23 - 4/29
Today at 8:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Anomalies Detected by Large Hadron Collider Could REWRITE the Laws of Physics
Today at 8:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford Updates - April 24, 2017
Today at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ireland - Archaeologists Discover Remains of New Human Species
Today at 8:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» MICROWAVE WEAPONS ARE BEING USED AGAINST CIVILIANS, IN THE UK AND US 1
Today at 7:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nature's Solution to the Water Crisis
Today at 7:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr Greer Unacknowledged Sirius Interview!
Today at 7:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» STUDY Finds "Artificial Passageway" On The Moon! 4/27/17
Today at 7:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery of Antarctica's 'Blood Falls' solved
Today at 7:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Early Blackstar Report plus MORE
Today at 7:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Glowing UFO Over Mexico plus MORE
Today at 7:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snordster ~ The Roach Motel at the End of the Universe
Today at 7:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snordster ~ Smoke and Mirrors
Today at 7:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shift of the Ages
Yesterday at 11:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Tim Rifat - Hidden Meanings And Messages In Katy Perry's 'Chained To The Rhythm'
Yesterday at 11:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kailasa Temple | Mysterious Ellora Caves | Ancient Megaliths ★★★
Yesterday at 11:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Election Rubbish
Yesterday at 11:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Alfred Webre - Patty Greer: Meet the SEG Spatial Effect Generator: Free energy for your car, home, town, city & New Earth
Yesterday at 11:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mind-Blowing: There is a 2 BILLION-Year-Old natural Nuclear Reactor in Africa!
Yesterday at 7:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz - The Fruits of Endless War --- How Insurance Fraud Funds "Your" Government(s)
Yesterday at 7:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy "the ghoul" & POOFness for APR 24: THIS WEEK (Begins With MORE BULLSH*T Pandering! GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!)
Yesterday at 7:24 pm by robert18

» Dave Schmidt: Questions for Dave's Radio Broadcast for 4/26/17
Yesterday at 7:22 pm by robert18

» Psychologist Carl Jung – The 11:11 Synchronicity
Yesterday at 12:52 pm by maidenhair

» Second Adjustment & Micro' Cause'm
Yesterday at 11:31 am by Consciousness Of Economic

Who is online?

Share | 

Benjamin Fulford comments on the Iraqi Dinar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dinarsaurus7

PostSubject: Benjamin Fulford comments on the Iraqi Dinar   Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:45 pm

About 10:40 minutes into audio, Strange Universe host Sean David Morton asks Benjamin Fulford about the IQD. Benjamin talks about that the powers that be set this up in the first place and there are people behind the scenes that want to compensate the people that are invested EXCEPT for the powers that be that started this "investment" in the first place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfmwxCLXyNg

Partial transcript follows:

SDM: I have two questions for you, i have a lot of people that were asking as to whether or not you had any information about the Iraqi Dinar revaluing after Iraq starts pumping oil again and if there, because you and I both know that between both George Soros and his whole Bretton Woods 2 Conference and all the other things that are going on if there's another money system that they're talking about, whether or not it's the special drawing rights or the SDRs or whatever. Are they looking for another economic financial system to set up to then replace the whole Federal Reserve note banking deal once the military as you say, quite possibly takes out the thugs of the Federal Reserve

BF: Well, first of all, look, the Iraqi Dinar started off as a con job by the Bush/Clinton crime syndicate, okay? They took all this stuff, they devalued it to pennies on the dollar--it use to be like three dollars and they sold it to everybody as a way to generating cash. Now, however, the fact of the matter is a lot of people in the military and other agencies, a lot of people bought these things. Uh, when a new system goes online, some way will be made, I'm sure, to compensate them, um, without the original perpetrators of this crime benefiting. I think that's what's going to have to happen.

BF: Now, you got to remember that once this is over they'll be plenty of money for everybody. (Dinarsaurus7 note: I think he means the Word Global Settlements plan) It'll be literally, you know, like I said, I've looked at, and when you realize, when you take all that stuff these people have been putting into black ops, and give it to the people, you could easily have a hundred thousand dollars or more for every human being on earth...continues
Back to top Go down
angels77

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Fulford comments on the Iraqi Dinar   Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:35 pm

Ben was just being evasive.
Back to top Go down

Benjamin Fulford comments on the Iraqi Dinar
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS :: RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO-
Jump to: