Latest topics
» Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyToday at 12:38 am by RamblerNash

» Last month it was pigeons wearing cowboy hats - now it's pigeons wearing sombreros. But who is responsible ?
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyYesterday at 8:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Virginia State Senator Issues Warning Hours before Monday’s 2A Rally: “We Are Being Set Up” plus MORE
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyYesterday at 8:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyYesterday at 8:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - THE FARM BUREAU Solipsistic Mind
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyYesterday at 6:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CO LABBING January 19, 2020
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyYesterday at 3:57 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Lemuria Discovered - Sunken Continent of an Ancient Civilization: Kumari Kandam
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyYesterday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Waning Crescent Moon, Mars and the Red Supergiant Star Antares Before Dawn, January 19-20
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyYesterday at 11:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» MILITARY TO JAM GPS SIGNALS ACROSS EAST COAST THROUGH JAN. 24TH
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - What Aren't THEY Telling Us RE: THE SECRET TAKEOVER? plus more
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Space Rock Explodes Over Puerto Rico/Hits Ocean
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyYesterday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Operation Red Snapper
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyYesterday at 8:20 am by Malisa

» NOT WELCOME: Canada’s Top Newspaper Says Prince Harry and Meghan Must Stay Away
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyYesterday at 2:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sourcetruth "The Twitter Stalker" Proves The Matrix Cult Is A Scam!
Transition into New System without Central Bank EmptyYesterday at 2:10 am by RamblerNash

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » Transition into New System without Central Bank

Transition into New System without Central Bank

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Transition into New System without Central Bank C3ae5b1c-2976-4f16-849a-947214c5f770

Transition into New System without Central Bank

If you’re invested in the stock market, then you know that it crashed again yesterday and that it’s down about 20% from its October 2018 peak. Dave from the X22 Report says this is part of a process that’s been ongoing and that “You’re witnessing the entire implosion of the central bank system in real time and there’s nothing the central bank can do right now.”
In recent months, Dave has been referring to what he calls “The Transition.” It’s the transition away from the current central bank ing system, away from the Federal Reserve Note (wrongly called the US dollar ), away from the Petrodollar .
We’ve been hearing about this for years but it looks like 2019 might be the proverbial End of the World As We Know It. And we’ll feel fine.
Countries around the world are “decoupling”, they’re selling Treasury Notes; slowly and methodically dumping their US dollar s and building alternative payment systems. Europe is creating a method outside of the SWIFT payment system, China has created the SIP system, Russia, Germany and Iran have each announced their development of alternative money transfer systems.
Any one of these actions would have triggered a US invasion as little as a decade ago but they’re being allowed to happen, in a controlled demolition of the central bank ing system, as part of the “The Transition” that Dave has been talking about.
He says, this is the point where you say to yourself, “Well, am I prepared enough? Should I get prepared? What should I do? What would you need to stay afloat if the store shelves go bare? If credit freezes up? If the dollar hyper inflates?” When Dave thinks about this, he says, “I need water, I need food, I need supplies. I need to protect my wealth, not with paper dollar s but with gold , silver .” Dave says he even has cryptocurrencies, to protect what he has and to have assets that are liquid.
What would you need to stay afloat for a certain period of time before everything is rebooted?
(I have yet to hear exactly what the next system is on the other side of this…)

https://youtu.be/nRpa_gtKIuI

Thanks to: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum