Latest topics
» UFO News ~ "Huge Object" and "massive UFO" fleet Near the Sun plus MORE
UFO News - Kid In India Records Glowing UFO plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Russia's gun-toting robot flies to the ISS
UFO News - Kid In India Records Glowing UFO plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA-JPL Give The Name 'Rolling Stone Rock' to a Martian Rock
UFO News - Kid In India Records Glowing UFO plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA found alien planet that has tri-star sky like in ‘Star Wars’
UFO News - Kid In India Records Glowing UFO plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Epstein and the World Wide Pedophile Club We Call Government
UFO News - Kid In India Records Glowing UFO plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Critical Post Chicago - Aimless Matriarchy In My Own Words
UFO News - Kid In India Records Glowing UFO plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for AUG 23: RV WEEKEND - MARTIAL LAW SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!
UFO News - Kid In India Records Glowing UFO plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES 63
UFO News - Kid In India Records Glowing UFO plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 8:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did Dave Schmidt Get Scammed By The Meta 1 Coin Team?
UFO News - Kid In India Records Glowing UFO plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After Life of Incalculable Harm, Billionaire Climate Denialist and Right-Wing Villain David Koch Dead at 79
UFO News - Kid In India Records Glowing UFO plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Will Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Judge Accept The Excuse Robert Was To Busy To File?
UFO News - Kid In India Records Glowing UFO plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 6:27 pm by RamblerNash

» 5,000-Year-Old Human Remains Found at the Ness of Brodgar
UFO News - Kid In India Records Glowing UFO plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 6:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did Bob Lazar Actually Work On Alien Spacecraft At Area 51?
UFO News - Kid In India Records Glowing UFO plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 6:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt Beta Testing Meta 1 Coin Transfers - Did It Work Yet? LOL!!!
UFO News - Kid In India Records Glowing UFO plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 5:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» For Earth Below
UFO News - Kid In India Records Glowing UFO plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» AMAZON FIRE UPDATES - Suspicion Grows As Experts Suggest That Amazon Fires Were Intentional plus MORE
UFO News - Kid In India Records Glowing UFO plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
UFO News - Kid In India Records Glowing UFO plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious, Large "Orbs" Hover in Daytime Sky Over Kansas City June 2019
UFO News - Kid In India Records Glowing UFO plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quantum theory sheds light on what happens when we die: the afterlife
UFO News - Kid In India Records Glowing UFO plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open - WE'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN !
UFO News - Kid In India Records Glowing UFO plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO DISCLOSURE NEWS & VIDEOS » UFO News - Kid In India Records Glowing UFO plus MORE

UFO News - Kid In India Records Glowing UFO plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

January 5, 2019

Kid In India Records Glowing UFO Over City, Dec 28, 2018, Video, UFO Sighting News.

UFO News - Kid In India Records Glowing UFO plus MORE UFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2BPortland%252C%2BOregon%252C%2BDecember%252C%2BIndia%252C%2B2018%252C%2Bnews%252C%2Borb%252C%2Borbs%252C%2Balien%252C%2Bentity%252C%2BET%252C%2B

UFO News - Kid In India Records Glowing UFO plus MORE India%252C%2Basia%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2BPortland%252C%2BOregon%252C%2BDecember%252C%2B2018%252C%2Bnews%252C%2Borb%252C%2Borbs%252C%2Balien%252C%2Bentity%252C%2BET%252C%2B

Date of sighting: Dec 28, 2018
Location of sighting: India

This possible UFO was seen on Dec 28, 2018 during a overcast night in India. When the smog of the city blocks out the sky at night, no stars can be seen during such a time. So this rules out stars. The object does not have red or blue flashing lights...which most drones have. Also the object is holding position, trying to confuse the eyewitnesses by appearing like a star.  

Remember what I told you in other posts, aliens are prize themselves on being more intelligent than humanity. They literally believe they can fly as close as they want and not get caught...but with todays cheap video cameras and cell phone cameras...humanity is proving them wrong. 

Also, someone should download this video, I estimate that there is a 90% chance the person will panic within a week when people say its a UFO and will take down the video. It happened a lot over the years. This looks to be just a kid and kids worry a lot about posting the wrong kind of videos getting the wrong kind of attention.
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states: 
I saw it on 28 dec 18 5am

https://youtu.be/x1ypTYIA2uw

Thanks to Scott at: https://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO Glowing And Pulsating Over The Black Sea, Bulgaria On Jan 4, 2019, Video, UFO Sighting News.

UFO News - Kid In India Records Glowing UFO plus MORE UFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2BPortland%252C%2BOregon%252C%2BDecember%252C%2B2018%252C%2Bnews%252C%2Borb%252C%2Borbs%252C%2Balien%252C%2Bentity%252C%2BET%252C%2B

Date of sighting: January 4, 2019
Location of sighting: Black Sea, Burgas, Bulgaria

This is one of the most irritating UFOs seen around the world. The UFO hovers over neighbourhoods and appears like a star, but is clearly very close, within half a mile away from the eyewitnesses most the time. 

I myself was eyewitness to such a UFO one evening over my apartments and recorded it, just 24 hours after the same UFO was seen on TV news in parts of China. The video I uploaded has since disappeared...I'm searching, but strangely enough...its just gone from my channel??? Very odd, will continue searching for it. 

What I am saying is that aliens are highly skilled in the art of trickery and deception. They are required by their laws to not interrupt in our way of life or change how things will go in the future, so instead they try to play mind games with eyewitnesses by having their UFOs fly within a few hundred meters of the ground and make clouds around it to hide the craft, or they will fly low over a neighbourhood trying to move very slowly to look like a star, but is clearly too big and too bright to be a star and too small to be the moon. Aliens are extremely intelligent, and they take too much pride in that fact. But in some areas we are better at...like creativity, passion and empathy. 
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states: 
Fast UFO big spaceship with changing type, trajectory , shape , sizes , color and very dynamic flexi - pulsations ; Location -- in the international space area over Black Sea -- about BULGARIA ; Time -- 03.10. 2018. // 00 : 06AM ; Documentary raw video report № 42 -- Bu. Sh. -- 1636 -- 100N ; Position -- from stationary camera with resolution - 2K ; Photographer -- Rosen Zheynov.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum