Latest topics
» The Hopkinsville Creatures: What On Earth Were They? Richard Dolan
Stage Prop Line In Front Of Chinas Moon Rover In New Photos?? EmptyYesterday at 6:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Solar Nebula Hypothesis Ready for History's Dustbin?
Stage Prop Line In Front Of Chinas Moon Rover In New Photos?? EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Lot Going on at the ISS
Stage Prop Line In Front Of Chinas Moon Rover In New Photos?? EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shadow People - The Mysterious Dark Watchers
Stage Prop Line In Front Of Chinas Moon Rover In New Photos?? EmptyYesterday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID19 UPDATES - U.S. Marines and Navy Prepare to Execute Pandemic Plan plus MORE
Stage Prop Line In Front Of Chinas Moon Rover In New Photos?? EmptyYesterday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange space vehicles seem to appear out of flashes of light
Stage Prop Line In Front Of Chinas Moon Rover In New Photos?? EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Police Obtain Warrant for Ancestry.com DNA Database
Stage Prop Line In Front Of Chinas Moon Rover In New Photos?? EmptyYesterday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Assange most important symbol of press freedom today – journalist
Stage Prop Line In Front Of Chinas Moon Rover In New Photos?? EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» DR. JOSEPH FARRELL: PERMINDEX PAPERS II NASA UFO JFK ASSASSINATION DEEP STATE BEARER BONDS MYSTERY!
Stage Prop Line In Front Of Chinas Moon Rover In New Photos?? EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meanwhile in London.........
Stage Prop Line In Front Of Chinas Moon Rover In New Photos?? EmptyYesterday at 6:15 am by bs4ever

» POOPness for FEB 21: RELEASE... NOT REALLY JUST SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!
Stage Prop Line In Front Of Chinas Moon Rover In New Photos?? EmptyYesterday at 12:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Food As Medicine’, Return to Nature
Stage Prop Line In Front Of Chinas Moon Rover In New Photos?? EmptyFri Feb 21, 2020 8:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jenny McCarthy talks to Blue Chicken Cult Leaders about their documentary "The Conman Secret."
Stage Prop Line In Front Of Chinas Moon Rover In New Photos?? EmptyFri Feb 21, 2020 7:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Mike Bloomberg First Debate Performance
Stage Prop Line In Front Of Chinas Moon Rover In New Photos?? EmptyFri Feb 21, 2020 7:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BiNaural beats study music - improve memory and concentration
Stage Prop Line In Front Of Chinas Moon Rover In New Photos?? EmptyFri Feb 21, 2020 2:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » Stage Prop Line In Front Of Chinas Moon Rover In New Photos??

Stage Prop Line In Front Of Chinas Moon Rover In New Photos??

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

January 14, 2019

Stage Prop Line In Front Of Chinas Moon Rover In New Photos! Jan 2019, UFO Sighting News.

Date of discovery: January 14, 2019
Location of discovery: Dark side of moon, China rover
Source URL: http://www.cnsa.gov.cn/n6758823/n6758842/c6805147/content.html

Wow! I just took a look at this amazing panoramic photo of Chinas after they landed the rover on the dark side of the moon...and what did I find? I instantly noticed a stage prop line for placement of the rover in the photo! Thats right, someone mistakenly placed a line in front of the rover and forgot to erase it. Or they should have made the line much smaller. This screams staged event all together. 

This is very disappointing, but I guess China may have decided since NASA faked the first Apollo moon landing and got away with it, then China wanted in on it too. 

Sure I could be wrong, but if you look at the original photo you will   see that there are no other lines in the entire giant panoramic photo. OMG, this is so very disappointing. Notice the lack of moon rocks on the entire surface of the moon...which is exactly what the first Apollo moon landing also showed...a sign of being faked on a stage. I sure hope that I'm proven wrong on this one. This is not what I wanted to find in this photo. 

Scott C. Waring

Thanks to Scott at: https://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum