Latest topics
» Body Language: Trump On Iran Strike
The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State EmptyToday at 6:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING : Grant Cameron on the Davis/Wilson UFO Doc Leak
The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State EmptyToday at 6:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tower Climber Re: Dangers Of 5G, & 'You Are Being Groomed'
The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State EmptyToday at 6:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update
The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State EmptyToday at 6:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JUNE 19: MIDWEEK BY ZAP CRAPKOWSKI
The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State EmptyToday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rare George Adamski UFO Sightings From The Archive They Said Didn't Exist
The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State EmptyToday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan on the Niles Heckman Podcast
The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State EmptyToday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Over Dayton Ohio plus MORE
The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Near-Death Experiences May Reveal Glimpses Of Afterlife
The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bright Beam Of Light Filmed Over Elbe Sandstone Mountains In Dresden, Germany - Rammstein concert?
The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State EmptyToday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Theory Suggests We Live in a Gigantic Higher Dimensional Black Hole
The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State EmptyToday at 9:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» CANADA’S TRUDEAU DECLARES CLIMATE EMERGENCY… THEN APPROVES MAJOR OIL PIPELINE
The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford 6-17-19… “Zionist meltdown as Oman tanker stunt fails yadayadablablabla”
The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State EmptyToday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Nebra Sky-Disc - Howard Crowhurst
The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State EmptyToday at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Six Million Euros Flying House
The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State EmptyToday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump & The Royals - The Last People That Should Be Commemorating The War Dead
The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X/Nibiru System is Eclipsing our Sun plus MORE
The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State EmptyToday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Boy Doing His Homework Under a Streetlight Goes Viral, and a Millionaire Takes Notice
The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State EmptyToday at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer (trying to stay relevant) - ET Contact: The 1% Effect
The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State EmptyYesterday at 8:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» I invalidated my intuition; and my new car really tried to kill me....
The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State EmptyYesterday at 3:10 pm by ReneGade

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State

The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State [videos]
The Other Side of the “Shut Down”: Covert Operations Ongoing to Eviscerate the Deep State Secret-chess-move-300x186
Pssssst!!!! Can you keep a secret?
One of my sources sent the following collection of short videos and articles this morning and I haven’t yet had a chance to view them all but they are suggesting the “shutdown” of the agencies and SES (senior executive service) in Washington has a distinct purpose; an ulterior motive. Looks like the 5D chess game is approaching “mate”.
As Dave pointed out in his X22 report last night, THIS shutdown, unlike Obama’s, was not about penalizing the public. Obama’s administration made his brief shutdown as much of an inconvenience as possible, while President Trump’s shutdown was minimally invasive, only involved key portions of dead wood, and most of America is not directly affected or penalized.
I’m not in a position to vet this information, but I suspected Trump was up to something. Did you? We knew it wasn’t about the wall funding. It’s been funded many times over. I maintained that the shutdown was a GOOD thing. We have been screaming for the removal of the treasonous and financially-draining SES for a long time.
They like their vacation so much, so let ’em have it. Permanently.
While we’re at it, I’ll share an excerpt stating the typical deep state trickery Pelosi was up to as revealed by Thomas Williams last Thursday, and excerpted by Lucid Dreamer to this short video format. They just keep adding more nails to their collective coffin.

https://youtu.be/4AEbSuApXEU

The wall shutdown is the public and dramatic cover story so as not to upset the natives. (dozing public)  They needed to get the traitors out of their offices and this was a brilliant scheme to do so without causing undo concern to the snowflakes.
It’s really about rounding up the criminals, “reduction in force” (RIF) and restructuring, apparently. I had hoped!
I love it when a plan comes together. Enjoy the show!
P.S. It’s not a secret. Share!  ~ BP

This first one isn’t coming up on YouTube for some reason. Maybe you can find it.

Video:Permanently Rid of S.E.S. Ne’er-do-wells —– S = Senior ~ E = Executive ~ S = Services = Elite Unelected Criminals

It’s Not a Shut-Down

https://youtu.be/4p7oWrLX2pU

MORE HERE: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/2019/01/16/the-other-side-of-the-shut-down-covert-operations-ongoing-to-eviscerate-the-deep-state-videos/

Thanks to: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum