OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations Bq-5c23e936be602

POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 20-Jan-2019 20:01:39

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: We Can Help Heal The World
Date: Sun, January 20, 2019 7:54 pm

Heal the World
Michael Jackson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC49th-Jf0s
POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

We are hoping that you will be able to receive this in the good spirit in which it is offered.
There is much confusion in the world of materiality. There are the pros and the cons, the negative haymakers and the people who are trying to remind people to do the positive powerful things that they can. They should be endorsed and heard. That is your key to many changes.

There’s much going on that is behind the scene. There are steady and continual efforts moving things along. Some of these players are attempting to set things back to the stone age. That will not happen. There are positive encouragements at every step of the way.

There are forces at work that will hold everyone accountable no matter who or where they are. There are those working on this regard right now. There is a lot going on that you have no clue about . Just know necessary steps are in the offing every day and progress is gaining speed.

Poof

SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community.

Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you. —

To those that pay attention to the importance of our astrological activity you may find the information below a friendly reminder to the upcoming lunar eclipse.
A reminder about Sunday evening's lunar eclipse meditation
Please watch this 37 second video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZBs20pHGlk

Sunday, January 20/21:

NEW YORK TIME: Midnight (Sunday evening)
CHICAGO TIME: 11 PM (Sunday evening)
DENVER TIME: 10 PM (Sunday evening
LOS ANGELES TIME: 9 PM (Sunday evening)

Link to 20 minute guided meditation

We are definitely sitting within a ball of confusion and change. The World Court declared the US "The Republic of The United States" several years ago. Obama acknowledged and signed off on this but neglected to make a public announcement regarding the Republic. Needless to say, we have been operating under the Corporation which puts any monies we may receive into the 90% tax bracket. A public announcement re The Republic must be made so we can retain our anticipated returns. The PP programs are ready and have been ready for quite awhile. Pay attention as the changes become more obvious and the appropriate announcements are made public.

Namaste,

Susan

DID YOU KNOW?

Good Evening,

The first step in solving a problem is to first admit there is a problem. The 2015 Paris Climate Summit (Paris Accords) was the first time in history all nations of the world came together under a general consensus, but there is problem. Climate change was determined to be at the root of civil unrest, poverty, unemployment, starvation, disease, finances, border and sovereign disputes and conflicts. With all nations at the table at one time, a second summit was held to address the financial component required for each nation to participate in a remedy. An international peace agreement was drafted and initiated that would benefit all humanity, not just the needs of any one nation.

The international peace agreement (Paris Accords) requires each participating nation to have achieved three things for that nation to benefit from the Global Currency Revaluation (GCR). Each nation had to -

1) Be at peace with all other nations, including having no sanctions;

2) Have made good on all its debt to others; and

3) Be sovereign to be a participating nation.

This is particularly important for the United States to comply because of its status as the primary global reserve currency, therefore, needed for the GCR to move forward.

Half of international trade is currently invoiced in US dollars, even though the US has a much lower 10% share of international trade. As the world re-orders, this disconnect between the real and financial is likely to reduce, and in the process, other reserve currencies will emerge.

Global tensions caused by economic sanctions and trade conflicts have forced targeted countries to take a fresh look at alternative payment systems currently dominated by the US dollar.

History suggests these transitions will not happen overnight. The US economy overtook Britain’s in the second half of the 19th century, but it took until the 1920s before it became a dominant currency in international trade.

China, for one, is taking major steps to put an end to the dollar era that has existed since August 1971, when gold as the ultimate money was driven out of the monetary system.

It would not be desirable to base the value of a global currency on gold Under the Bretton Woods System, new systems must be deployed. It is a fundamental problem when the global supply of gold does not grow in line with the global demand for money. We saw the problem peak in the early 1970s and the system collapsed.

The dollar achieved global domination only after August 1971, when the link with gold was abandoned and replaced with oil. The link with oil was not through exchange values, as had been the case with gold, but through a payment monopoly. The most important thing in the 20th century was not World War 1, World War 2, or the disintegration of the USSR, but rather the August 15, 1971 disconnection between the US dollar and gold.

Since then, major economies have moved towards a system of floating exchange rates. In order for gold to be a universal standard it must be introduced into the global financial system on an equilibrium with the demand for money. This can only be done by declaring current undeclared reserves or by recognizing future reserves of in-ground assets.

Case in point, China is already being harvested by America. At some stage, China must act to protect herself from this harvesting. And that’s where her gold comes into play.

China has significant undeclared gold reserves, and could stabilize their currency and their economy with gold. China's official gold reserves rose for the first time in around two years (since Oct 2016). China's gold reserves had been steady at 59.240 million fine troy ounces from October 2016 to November 2018, (data from the People’s Bank of China), and suddenly jumped to 59.560 million fine troy ounces at the end of December 2018.

Zimbabwe is following suit and will not declare their accumulated reserves until a predefined threshold is met. And they will not disclose what that threshold is ahead of time due to previous disasters in their fiscal policies. Zimbabwe (as well has other countries) will only declare assets relative to the demand for the currency. To over produce (declare) assets will only devalue its currency. To under-produce (not declare) its assets will only inflate its currency’s value. It’s a balancing act.

Also a nation’s sovereignty must be globally accepted and recognized for its currency to be globally accepted and recognized. All debts must be settled prior to its currency being accepted and recognized. It would be like running into someone who owes you money driving a new car they paid cash for. “Wait a minute, you can afford to pay cash for a new car but you can’t pay me?” How does that work? Or having someone owe you or a friend of yours money but stopping them from going to work (sanctions) and expecting them to pay their debts.

All nations must be at peace for the world to operate in harmony with each other and create a level playing field of opportunities for economic growth. All nations must have the right to produce and receive goods and services from whomever they choose to do business with, unrestricted by other nation’s conflicts and foreign policy demands.

The introduction of Private Placement Programs (closed market trading) giving the banks the capacity to basically “make money” or “create debt” has added to the global financial imbalances. Even though funds from a PPP are designated to projects, once those created funds (not asset backed and made out of air) are actually spent on goods and services the funds integrate into the financial system as a hard value and add to the imbalance of circulated currency values. In the future PPPs will ultimately cease or be reconfigured to serve another purpose.

It cost 3 to 4 cents to print a U.S. $100 bill. We pay for goods and services valued at $100 to other countries. It is only when that $100 bill comes back to the U.S. that is must be redeemed for $100 of real value. Other countries (Iraq, Zimbabwe, Indonesia,) have followed the same scenario

I have a piece of gold worth $10. I loan you $10 based on the value of that piece of gold but you must pay me back $12. You pay me back the $12 but I still only have $10 worth of gold. So effectively $2 has been created. So now that piece of gold is worth $12. It has devalued. Now I take the $12 and loan it out for a $15 return. $3 more is created. I still only have $10 of gold. Repeat that cycle for 100 years. The supply of gold does not grow in line with the demand for money!

The problem would never have escalated if the original loan of $10 was paid back with $2 worth of gold. By gold backing currencies (GCR) that is effectively what will occur and the ship will be righted moving forward. The debt based values (currency) introduced into the financial system though PPP’s will be forgiven or rather a hard asset will be applied to their values.

We are in the process of initiating the GCR. This is an attempt to draw attention to the constant bigger picture. It takes the time it takes to carry out the master plan. While it may be simply stated, the action items required by the participating nations are extremely complicated.

I have attempted many times to acquire a copy of the 3500 page Paris Accords detailing the action plan, to no avail. It can only be viewed by a sovereign or a sovereigns committee. What I have accomplished is to verify, multiple times, that it exists. I do have a copy of the 29 articles of the Paris Accords. Basically a brief.

If you don’t already have it or would like a copy send a request subject line “Paris Accords” to reply2dj@mail.com .

As always comments on these posts are welcome.

Remember this : “They are trying to bury us but what they don’t realize is we are seeds”

DJ

Sometimes it makes me wonder if the bloggers understand the complexity of all of this!!!

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL,

I HEARD A GREAT LINE ABOUT TRUMP’S WALL AGAIN – I HEARD IT BEFORE BUT FORGOT IT. TRUMP SHOULD MAKE THE WALL OUT OF HILLARY’S EMAILS SINCE NO ONE CAN GET OVER THEM.

OH RIGHT…REMEMBER HILLARY? THE CLINTON? SHE HAS DROPPED OUT OF SIGHT SO VERY LITTLE IS IN THE MEDIA ON HER AND EVERYBODY SEEMS TO HAVE FORGET EVERYTHING ABOUT HER IT SEEMS.

THIS IS THE WAY OF THE MEDIA AND PERCEPTIONS. IF IT IS NOT IN THE NEWS ALL THE TIME, OR AT LEAST FOLLOWED UP ON, IT DISAPPEARS. NO MATTER HOW BAD THE STUFF WAS AT THE TIME. THAT LITTLE LINE ABOUT THE WALL SURE BRINGS THAT TO LIGHT.

THAT’S MY POLITICAL VIEW FOR THE WEEK.

RIGHT NOW, EVERYBODY EXPECTS THE RV “ANYTIME”. EVERYBODY EXPECTS TO BECOME A ZILLIONAIRE, OR AT LEAST VERY WEALTHY AND TO THE POINT OF NEVER HAVING TO WORK AGAIN FOR BUYING A FEW HUNDRED DOLLARS WORTH OF A CURRENCY. RIGHT. GOOD PLAN.

WHAT IF IT DOES NOT HAPPEN THE WAY EVERYBODY THINKS IT WILL HAPPEN?

HAS ANYBODY CONSIDERED THE CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH AN EVENT, OR RATHER NON-EVENT? WHAT IF…THE RV DOES NOT HAPPEN. WHAT IF…THE RV WILL COME AND GO WITHOUT FANFARE AND ALL WE WILL SEE IS THAT THE VARIOUS CURRENCIES IN THE BASKET AND OTHERWISE UNDERGOING A CORRECTION BUT NOT ONE OF SUCH MAGNITUDE THAT IT CREATES MULTI-MILLIONAIRES OUT OF MANY THAT TOOK SOME GURU’S ADVICE AND BOUGHT INTO THE CURRENCY REVALUATION OF STUPENDOUS PROPORTIONS.

WHAT IF INDEED. WILL THERE BE A PUBLIC OUTCRY? WILL THERE BE PROTESTS AND MARCHING DEMANDING A HIGHER RATE OF EXCHANGE FOR ALL THE TIME PEOPLE HAVE PATIENTLY WAITED AND LISTENED TO THE GURUS’ EXPLANATIONS OF WHY THE RATES WILL BE HIGH? HOW DARE THEY NOT PROVIDE FOR HIGH RATES THAT WILL MAKE EVERYBODY RICH BEYOND THEIR DREAMS. WHAT IF INDEED.

BUT WHAT IF THE RV WILL INDEED BRING ABOUT HIGH RATES FOR SOME OF THE CURRENCIES AND PEOPLE DO BECOME VERY RICH. WHAT THEN. WILL THERE BE CONTROLS ON THE AMOUNT THAT IS LET OUT ON THE REVAL? SURELY THERE WOULD BE CONSIDERING ANYTHING ELSE WOULD SPELL ECONOMIC CHAOS WITH PEOPLE BUYING ISLANDS AND SMALL COUNTRIES RIGHT?

A GREAT MEASURE OF RESPONSIBILITY WOULD BE REQUIRED OF BOTH SIDES – THE ONES DOING THE REVAL AND THE ONES BENEFITING FROM IT. ARE THERE ANY CLASSES ONE CAN GO TO IN ORDER TO FIND OUT ABOUT SUCH RESPONSIBILITY? ONE WOULD THINK SO IF THE SYSTEM WAS GEARING FOR SUCH AN EVENT, BUT SO FAR I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING OF THE LIKE PAST SOME GOOD ADVICE FROM SOME OF THE GURUS ON THIS TOPIC.

A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN ALL THIS STARTED, ONE CHINESE-CANADIAN FELLOW THAT HAD SOME GOOD INSIDE CONNECTIONS TO THE HIGHER LEVELS CONFIDED IN ME THAT IN THE END, NOBODY WOULD GET RICH AND HE HAD THAT ON GOOD AUTHORITY. I LISTENED BUT DID NOT BELIEVE. I WILL CONTINUE TO NOT BELIEVE UNTIL A VERY CLEAR MESSAGE IS GIVEN BY THE AUTHORITIES UP HIGH THAT THIS IS A TRUE STATE OF AFFAIRS.

IN THE MEANTIME, I WILL NOT DISBELIEVE IT EITHER. IT CAN GO BOTH WAYS AT THIS POINT I WAS TOLD. REGARDLESS OF WHICH WAY IT GOES, THE ONE THING THAT IS CERTAIN IS THAT THE RELEASES OF THE GLOBAL FUNDS FOR THE PROJECT SIDE IS UNDERWAY, AND THAT IS A FACT NOW.

IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT, IT IS THE ONLY SENSIBLE THING THAT HAS COME OUT OF THIS WHOLE CIRCUS OF BONDS AND CURRENCIES. THE PROJECTS NEED TO BE DONE IF OUR HUMANITY IS TO SURVIVE AND EVOLVE. OUR PLANET IS IN BAD SHAPE ECOLOGICALLY AND GEOLOGICALLY. THE CYCLES ARE WHAT THEY ARE AND THE ADJUSTMENT OF THIS PLANET TO THE FORCES AT WORK ON IT ARE QUITE EVIDENT AND INCREASING AS WE SPIN ABOUT IN SPACE. THIS IS AN INEVITABLE THING WE CAN SURELY COUNT ON.

SO LETTING LOOSE A WHOLE BUNCH OF MONEY AT THIS TIME MAKES VERY GOOD SENSE TO PREPARE FOR EVENTS THAT WILL CONSUME OUR ATTENTION FOR A WHILE.

THE POLITICAL SCENE IS A GOOD WAY OF DISTRACTING EVERYBODY FROM WHAT REALLY MATTERS, AND THE POWERS THAT BE ON THE CABAL SIDE HAVE DONE AN OUTSTANDING JOB OF THIS OVER THE LAST DECADES. WHAT REALLY MATTERS HAS BEEN SWEPT UNDER THE PROVERBIAL RUG AND OUT OF SIGHT. AND OUT OF SIGHT MEANS OUT OF MIND. AS WITH THE HILLARY EMAIL EXAMPLE, IF IT AIN’T AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE PUBLIC CONSCIOUSNESS, IT DOES NOT EXIST.

I GUESS IT IS UP TO A FEW IDIOTS LIKE ME AND OTHERS TO KEEP FOCUS ON WHAT DOES MATTER AND WHAT WILL MAKE THE GREATEST SENSE IN THE COMING YEARS.

THERE ARE SO MANY TECHNOLOGIES RIGHT NOW THAT ARE CHAFFING TO GET OUT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE IT IS LUDICROUS THEY ARE NOT GETTING THE KIND OF EXPOSURE ONE WOULD THINK THEY WOULD GET.

ONE MASSIVE CHANGE I HAVE SEEN OVER THE LAST 10 YEARS IS CHINA’S CHANGES TO ITS TRANSPORTATION VENUES. DID YOU KNOW THAT IN SHENZHEN, TAXIS ARE THE PREFERRED WAY OF COMMUTING FOR SO MANY. THE NUMBER OF GAS POWERED TAXIS RIVALLED THE AMOUNT OF PRIVATE CARS ON THE ROAD. THE BUSES HERE WERE DIESEL AND SPAT OUT VAST CLOUDS OF BLACK SMOKE AT PEDESTRIANS AND OTHER TRAFFIC.

NOW, THE TAXIS ARE ALL ELECTRIC, AND THE LAST 10% OF GAS POWERED TAXIS HAVE TO BE RETIRED IN THE NEXT YEAR TO MAKE THEM ALL ELECTRIC. SAME WITH BUSES. THERE ARE NO MORE DIESEL BUSES. THEY ARE ALL ELECTRIC. THE AIR IS DIFFERENT NOW.

TESLA CARS ARE MAKING HUGE WAVES WITH INCREDIBLE SALES OF THEIR VARIOUS MAKES. TESLA RECHARGING STATIONS CAN BE FOUND IN UNDERGROUND PARKING IN THE MALLS HERE AND IN HONG KONG. ELECTRIC IS THE WAY OF THE FUTURE HERE. WHAT ABOUT NORTH AMERICA? CAN THE SAME BE SAID FOR THAT MARKET?

STRIDES IN BATTERY TECHNOLOGY HAVE BEEN MADE SO THAT TESLA AND OTHER ELECTRICS CAN GO 500 MILES BEFORE A COUPLE HOUR RECHARGE. NICE. AND IT IS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER AS NEW AND ADVANCED BATTERY TECHNOLOGIES COME OUT TO EXTEND RANGES INTO THE THOUSANDS OF MILES ON A SINGLE CHARGE. REAL NICE. OH, AND THE ELECTRICS CAN OUTPERFORM ANY GAS ENGINE SHORT OF A FORMULA ONE OR A DRAGSTER NOW.

SO WHAT IS OUR REAL FUTURE HERE? WITH SUCH TECH SHOWING UP IN THE TRANSPORTATION SECTOR, WHAT KIND OF ADVANCES CAN WE EXPECT IN THE OTHER SECTORS?

WELL, WE DO KNOW THAT IN RESPECT OF FOOD PRODUCTION, WE CAN GROW 2 TO 3 TIMES THE CROPS WE COULD BEFORE IN THE SAME TIME PERIOD WITH MORE NUTRIENTS, ZERO PESTICIDES, AND ALL ORGANIC PRODUCE.

IN THE MEDICAL FIELD, NATURAL CURES ARE COMING OUT ALMOST DAILY. THESE CURES ARE OLD AND SUPRESSED BECAUSE THEY WORK AND THE BIG PHARMA DOES NOT WANT THEM OUT, BUT THEY ARE COMING OUT REGARDLESS. BIG PHARMA DAYS ARE NUMBERED BECAUSE OF THAT.

THEN LOOK AT STEM CELLS AND WHAT THEY PROMISE. EVEN THE LAPIS PRODUCT IS A SIGN OF THE TIMES WITH ITS REMARKABLE PROPERTIES OF REGENERATION OF THE BODY AND ITS ORGANS. WE CAN NOW GROW ORGANS FROM YOUR OWN DNA. THAT TECH IS BEING PERFECTED AND WHO KNOWS…IN A FEW YEARS WE WILL BE ABLE TO REPLACE PRETTY WELL EVERY ORGAN WITH A LAB GROWN DUPLICATE.

EDUCATION SYSTEMS WILL HAVE TO BE REVAMPED TO GET OUR KIDS UP TO SPEED ON ALL THIS NEW TECH AND THE NEW MATH THAT ACCOMPANIES IT. SO WE WILL HAVE A GENERATION OF REALLY BRIGHT AND SMART (HOPEFULLY WISE) REPLACEMENTS FOR OURSELVES THAT CAN LEAD OUR HUMANITY FORWARD IN ITS EVOLUTION.

OVERALL WE SEE MANY GOOD THINGS HAPPENING FOR OUR HUMANITY WITH ALL THESE FACTORS AND POTENTIALS WE ARE EXPERIENCING NOW. YES IT IS VERY COOL BUT WE STILL HAVE TO BE CAREFUL IN THIS DEPLOYMENT AND BE VERY RESPONSIBLE. IF WE CAN DO THIS THEN THE NEXT GENERATIONS WILL BE REALLY COOL IN THEIR ABILITY TO DO THE RIGHT THING FOR OUR HUMANITY. I LIKE THAT IDEA.

IN RESPECT OF OUR CURRENT POSITION, IT IS GOOD. WE ARE PREPARED TO BEGIN THE PROJECT SIDE AND TACKLE ALL THE ABOVE WITH GREAT VIGOR. THIS HAS BEEN OUR PURPOSE FROM THE START AND WE HAVE KEPT TO THAT PATH REGARDLESS OF THE DISTRACTIONS AND DETRACTIONS ALONG THE WAY.

MANY NAY SAYERS HAVE DISAPPEARED. A FEW DIE HARDS ARE STILL HANGING ABOUT HOPING TO GET A LAST SLICE OF FLESH. OUR DISAPPEARANCE IS COMING WHEN WE PULL IN OUR EXTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS AND HUNKER DOWN TO THE WORK. YOU WILL ALL KNOW THIS WHEN IT HAPPENS. WE WILL ONLY DISAPPEAR FROM THE PUBLIC STAGE (FICKLE AS IT IS) AND BEGIN THE REAL WORK WE HAVE BEEN WAITING ON. WE ARE ALL A BIT TIRED OF THE CIRCUS WE HAVE BEEN IN, AND ARE ACTUALLY QUITE GLAD TO BE ABLE TO GET AWAY FROM THE PUBLIC EYE.

IN RESPECT OF THE MONEY FLOW THAT IS COMING, A FEW THAT HAVE HELPED WITH DONATIONS ARE NOW COMING BACK AND SAYING “I DONATED X AND NOW I WANT IT BACK SINCE YOU GUYS HAVE MONEY NOW”. WELL…A DONATION IS EXACTLY THAT, AND IT IS A GIFT THAT IS SUPPOSEDLY FREELY GIVEN. BUT MANY ARE NOT TREATING IT THAT WAY NOW MOSTLY BECAUSE THE RV HAS NOT HAPPENED, AND EVERYBODY IS IN A TIGHT SPOT FINANCIALLY.

THIS WE ALL UNDERSTAND VERY WELL.

IN A FEW CASES, AND BECAUSE OF SOME SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS, SOME SUPPORTERS WILL BE HELPED BACK ACCORDING TO AGREEMENTS MADE. THE ONES THAT HAVE HELPED WITH REGULAR DONATIONS WILL HAVE OUR FULL SERVICES TO FALL BACK ON TO DO THEIR PROJECTS. THIS RECOGNITION IS NOT SMALL AND WILL WORK TO THEIR ADVANTAGE AND PROVIDE FOR THEIR FUTURE.

REMEMBER THIS IS ABOUT PROJECTS. DONATORS DID SO BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO SEE THE PROJECTS GO, AND THEY WILL GET THE PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT IN ESTABLISHING THEIR PARTICULAR PROJECTS IN WAYS THEY CAN NOT EVEN FATHOM AT THE MOMENT. NOBODY GETS LEFT BEHIND.

NOT ONLY THAT, BUT THE SPECIAL FOUNDATION WE ARE SETTING UP TO HELP CRITICAL CASES WILL CREATE ANOTHER VENUE FOR JOB CREATION AND PROVISION OF HELPING HANDS THERE. THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ME AND MANY ON OUR TEAM – TO BE ABLE TO HELP AS MANY AS POSSIBLE THAT CAN NOT GET HELP OTHERWISE. JUST REMEMBER THIS WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO ACCOMPLISH AND GET SET UP PROPERLY IN ORDER TO MINIMIZE ABUSE OF SUCH A SYSTEM.

RIGHT NOW, WE ARE GOING TO RECEIVE A BIT TO GET OUR OFFICES SET UP IN THREE COUNTRIES. ALL THE TRUST LAWYERS WE HAVE NOW ARE AT THE READY TO RECEIVE FIRST FUNDS AND DISTRIBUTE THEM FOR THE LEASES AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT THAT WE REQUIRE FOR OPERATIONS.

THIS IS NOT A HUGE AMOUNT (I WISH IT WAS) BUT IT IS ENOUGH TO GET STARTED. THE FUNDING OPERATIONS ARE BEING SET UP BY THE TRUST SO WE DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT PART. OUR FOCUS IS ON GETTING THE SERVICE DIVISIONS UP AND RUNNING SO THAT PROJECTS CAN HAVE THE BEST POSSIBLE SERVICE ASPECT AS THEY GET FUNDED AND BEGIN THEIR OPERATIONS.

PLEASE REFINE YOUR PROJECTS SO THAT THEY MAKE SENSE NOT ONLY TO YOU BUT TO THE FUNDING COUNCIL WHICH WILL EXAMINE EACH PROJECT AND DETERMINE ITS FEASIBILITY. THIS IS GOING TO BE RUN LIKE ANY VENTURE CAPITAL OPERATION WITHOUT THE VULTURE ASPECT. IF A PROJECT NEEDS HELP, IT WILL GET IT. IF A PROJECT IS HERE TO SCAM THE TRUST (AND OUR HUMANITY) IT WILL BE PUNTED REAL FAST AND HARD. THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH. THERE IS WORK AND PROSPERITY FOR THOSE THAT WISH IT ONLY.

AND TO REITERATE, THOSE THAT HAVE HELPED WILL GET HELP BACK IN MANY WAYS THAT THEY HAVE NOT DREAMED OF, BUT THE MAIN WAY IS THROUGH THE FUNDING ALLOWANCES AND SERVICES WE WILL BE ABLE TO PROVIDE FOR THEM. GOING OUT TO FIND MONEY FOR ANY PROJECT IS A DIFFICULT PROPOSITION AT BEST, BUT WITH US IT BECOMES A TOTALLY DIFFERENT THING. WHY WE ARE HERE.

BEING PART OF OUR EFFORT MEANS THAT EVERY OTHER PROJECT THAT CAN AUGMENT AND HELP YOUR PROJECT IS A REALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON. THERE IS NO ISOLATION BUT A COOPERATIVE BENT THAT CARRIES ITS THREAD THROUGH EVERYTHING WE DO. WE ALL HOPE THIS WORKS WELL FOR YOU.

WE AGAIN THANK EVERYBODY THAT HAS STEPPED UP OVER THE YEARS AND HELPED. YOUR EFFORT HAS ALLOWED OUR EFFORT TO BE REALIZED IN A GOOD WAY FOR EVERYBODY, AND THAT IS SUCH A HUGE THING FOR ALL OF US. IT IS DIFFICULT TO SUMMON THE RIGHT WORDS OF THANKS TO YOU FOR THIS TO BE ACTUALIZED.

LOVE N HUGS AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
JANUARY 20, 2019
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Remember to click friends and family when sending.
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth

Poof wrote:There is much confusion in the world of materiality. There are the pros and the cons, the negative haymakers and the people who are trying to remind people....

POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations Nay-2a

ZAP wrote:IN RESPECT OF THE MONEY FLOW THAT IS COMING, A FEW THAT HAVE HELPED WITH DONATIONS ARE NOW COMING BACK AND SAYING “I DONATED X AND NOW I WANT IT BACK SINCE YOU GUYS HAVE MONEY NOW”. WELL…A DONATION IS EXACTLY THAT, AND IT IS A GIFT THAT IS SUPPOSEDLY FREELY GIVEN. BUT MANY ARE NOT TREATING IT THAT WAY NOW MOSTLY BECAUSE THE RV HAS NOT HAPPENED, AND EVERYBODY IS IN A TIGHT SPOT FINANCIALLY. 
So allow me to get this straight, people caught on that you're a scammer, now they want their money back, but you have spent it already on drugs.
Is that how it is ?

POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations Corner

POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations Can

POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations Zap-gibberish

ZAP wrote:....EVEN THE LAPIS PRODUCT IS A SIGN OF THE TIMES WITH ITS REMARKABLE PROPERTIES OF REGENERATION OF THE BODY AND ITS ORGANS. WE CAN NOW GROW ORGANS....
POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations Feet

Look how they have grown....

POOFness for JAN 20: We Can Help Heal The World While We Soak You For Donations Scam-alert2

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum