OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Surveillance Video Captures Mystery Boom and Flash In New Orleans plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Surveillance Video Captures Mystery Boom and Flash In New Orleans plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Surveillance Video Captures Mystery Boom and Flash In New Orleans plus MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Surveillance Video Captures Mystery Boom and Flash In New Orleans plus MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Surveillance Video Captures Mystery Boom and Flash In New Orleans plus MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Surveillance Video Captures Mystery Boom and Flash In New Orleans plus MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Surveillance Video Captures Mystery Boom and Flash In New Orleans plus MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Surveillance Video Captures Mystery Boom and Flash In New Orleans plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Surveillance Video Captures Mystery Boom and Flash In New Orleans plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Surveillance Video Captures Mystery Boom and Flash In New Orleans plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Surveillance Video Captures Mystery Boom and Flash In New Orleans plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Surveillance Video Captures Mystery Boom and Flash In New Orleans plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Surveillance Video Captures Mystery Boom and Flash In New Orleans plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Surveillance Video Captures Mystery Boom and Flash In New Orleans plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Surveillance Video Captures Mystery Boom and Flash In New Orleans plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Surveillance Video Captures Mystery Boom and Flash In New Orleans plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Surveillance Video Captures Mystery Boom and Flash In New Orleans plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Surveillance Video Captures Mystery Boom and Flash In New Orleans plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Surveillance Video Captures Mystery Boom and Flash In New Orleans plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Surveillance Video Captures Mystery Boom and Flash In New Orleans plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Surveillance Video Captures Mystery Boom and Flash In New Orleans plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Surveillance Video Captures Mystery Boom and Flash In New Orleans plus MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Surveillance Video Captures Mystery Boom and Flash In New Orleans plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Surveillance Video Captures Mystery Boom and Flash In New Orleans plus MORE Mystery%2BBoom

https://youtu.be/HR38pKu7Sqs

DAHBOO777
Published on Feb 7, 2019

The mystery surrounding the strange explosion-like sounds heard by residents in the metro area continues to grow. Late Monday night, several were heard in Lakeview, one of which was caught on camera by Eyewitness News. Learn More: https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/su...

https://youtu.be/9fwRVOdqNN0

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

More reports of mysterious booms and rumbles in the Tucson area baffling southern Arizona residents for years

Surveillance Video Captures Mystery Boom and Flash In New Orleans plus MORE IR3Z2XJISZHT7AK7YBGXHZQCBM
Photo Prof Kiser
Something is shaking the southwest and it's been baffling southern Arizona residents for years.
The latest struck yesterday, Tuesday, Feb 5, at 8:39 a.m.
I felt it myself on the northwest side of town not far from Ina and I-10.
I posted it on Facebook and the responses were immediate.
Faye DeHoff wrote, "first it was a major rattle...like a huge truck about to crash into my home...then the boom..that shook my windows...I was sure some of them were broken but they didn't...my dog jumped up!
I'm at River and Campbell."
Ray C. Merrill wrote, "Oracle and Roger, it was shaking pretty good, and long enough for me to watch the blinds dance around, then get up and walk to the doorway, and it was still shaking."
There was a similar sensation last week on Thursday, Jan 31 at 8:51 a.m.
The same phenomenon; a rumble causing homes to shake and windows to rattle.
I felt this one too on the northwest side and once again, so did so many others on Facebook all across Tucson and surrounding areas.
I checked with the three closest military installations.
Davis-Monthan Air Force Base reported no sonic booms and neither did the 162nd Fighter Wing. Sean Clements from Luke Air Force Base's public affairs unit confirmed two sonic booms near Sells, Arizona, about 60 miles southwest of Tucson.
BOOM. Mystery solved.
Until he gave the times.
The first happened at 9:36 a.m. and the second at 10:14 a.m.
The incident so many reported feeling and hearing happened at 8:51 a.m.
The times are off by more than a half-hour.
Not even close.
Earthquakes might be more common you might think in Arizona.
Looking at the U.S. Geological Survey earthquake detector, there were no quakes at these particular times eliminating that possibility.
I checked with the Department of Geosciences at the University of Arizona regarding the January 31st incident.
Eric Kiser, an assistant professor, noticed readings on the measuring machine, "there is a high-frequency signal on the Tucson seismometer between 8:51 a.m. and 8:52 a.m. today, but the signal looks quite a bit different than what we observed when the widespread tremors were felt about a year ago.
In particular, last year's signal lasted a few seconds, whereas the signal from today lasts 40 to 60 seconds."
Assistant professor Kiser provided information regarding another incident that occurred on Nov. 28, 2017, saying, "I looked through the Tucson station seismic data this morning, and there definitely is an event that shows up around 8:11-8:12 p.m.
The seismology group looked at the waveforms today, but it is difficult to determine what the source is, using one seismic station.
Generally, we would expect a sonic boom to not be as impulsive as this signal.
A mine blast could be the source, but I would be surprised if they were blasting that late."
Mining is big business in southern Arizona and blasting is very common so I spoke with Debbie McMorrow at ASARCO mining which owns and operates several mines around Tucson.
She says ASARCO doesn't usually conduct blasting in the mornings and certainly did not conduct any today or last week during the times' people felt the shaking.
CalPortland also conducts blasting operations but an employee told me today the company has not done any blasting in the Tucson area since January 29.
Through the process of elimination for these three incidents, it can be concluded that these booms/rumblings were not caused by a sonic boom, earthquake, or mine blasting operations.
And so the mystery continues...

Thanks to: http://www.thebigwobble.org

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mysterious Booms that “Almost Felt Like an Earthquake” Rock Two North Carolina Counties
February 6, 2019

It rattles windows and wakes people up at night. Neighbors along the Wake and Franklin counties line contacted CBS 17 saying they’ve been hearing loud blasts late at night or early in the morning.
“It almost felt like an earthquake,” Elizabeth Elliott said.
Neighbors have been taking to Facebook and Nextdoor to write about the loud booming sounds or blasts.
One said they lost power briefly, another said their lights flickered.
Neighbors said they thought the blasts could be coming from a North Carolina Department of Transportation project, widening 401.
NCDOT told CBS 17 it’s not them. No project in the area requested blasting.
“We actually heard, felt it this morning at like 5 or something like that,” Elliott said.
Those around the Barham Siding Road area have been impacted. The Wake County Sheriff’s Office said that, in the last two days, it has received eight calls about it.
The Franklin County Sheriff’s Office said it received two calls Wednesday alone.
“They’re random and there’s just a big boom. I mean, it’s an explosion of some kind that goes off and you can’t pinpoint it. It’s hard for me to say exactly what it is,” Les Radford said.
Radford said he’s heard loud noises in the area before, but this is different. He shared his theory.
“It sounds like to me it might be one of those exploding targets you could find at a hunting store, hunting supply store somewhere. You shot those targets and if you hit the center those targets explode,” Radford said.
The Wake County Sheriff’s Office said they sent investigators out to check. They waited and heard nothing.
The mystery and frustration for homeowners continues.
Amy Cutler
CBS17

Thanks to: https://bendedreality.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum