Latest topics
» The Incredible Sculptures of Kachabeswarar Temple - Thirukachur
Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’ EmptyToday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Giant 'alien-like' squid egg in underwater bubble found by divers in Arctic Ocean
Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’ EmptyToday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Views of the Pillars of Creation: Hubble's Universe Unfiltered
Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’ EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UN Climate Scientist: 'Carbon Dioxide Emissions Are Making The Earth Greener And More Fertile'
Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’ EmptyToday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» ITNJ - New Zealan'd Ecocide: 1080 Poison
Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’ EmptyToday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 10 15 19
Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’ EmptyToday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» What do turmeric, apples and grapes have in common?
Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’ EmptyYesterday at 6:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Fireball Turns Night Into Day Over Northeast China
Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’ EmptyYesterday at 4:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ The Best UFO Sightings Of 2019 plus MORE
Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’ EmptyYesterday at 4:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» California's San Andreas Fault Hit by Shallow M4.8 Earthquake After Bay Area Quake
Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’ EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientist With ALS Set To Become ‘World’s Very First Full Cyborg’
Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’ EmptyYesterday at 4:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PREP FOR COLD & FLU SEASON: HOW TO BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM NATURALLY
Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’ EmptyYesterday at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Will the Planet X Nibiru Star System Finally Reveal Itself this December as Researchers Now Believe? plus MORE
Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’ EmptyYesterday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ronnie James Dio's UFO encounter
Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’ EmptyYesterday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - JFK Jr. To Be Announced at Dallas Rally Oct. 17 as Pres. Trump’s 2020 Running Mate
Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’ EmptyYesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’

Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’

By Dylan Stableford, Yahoo! News | The Ticket – Mon, Oct 22, 2012
Trump (Comedy Central)

Donald Trump, the real estate mogul, reality TV star and de facto leader of the "birther" movement, says he is planning a "big announcement" about President Barack Obama.
"I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States," Trump told "Fox & Friends" on Monday during a phone interview. "I will be announcing it sometime probably Wednesday and it's going to be very big."
"Will it change the election?" co-host Gretchen Carlson asked Trump.
"Possibly," Trump replied. "It's very big—bigger than anybody would know."

Trump—who has been live-tweeting during the presidential debates—said he would likely make the announcement on "the Twitter."
The "Celebrity Apprentice" host was supposed to deliver a "big surprise" at the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla., but Hurricane Isaac forced the GOP to cut his appearance from the truncated schedule. The "big surprise"? A video featuring an Obama impersonator who Trump predictably fired.
[Hat tip: Mediaite]
[b]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
You're FIRED!!!!

Sorry... I could not help myself. I waited all day and no one took the bait so.... LOL

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum