OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Friday, February 15, 2019

Posted on February 15, 2019 by State of the Nation

2019 World Predictions From Psychic Whose 2018 Prophecies Was Spot On Screen-Shot-2019-02-15-at-9.46.51-AM

World Predictions for 2019

​​​​​​​​​​The Phoenix days have arrived as the mythical bird takes flight over Earth Mother bringing huge upheavals and changes to our planet. 

by Betsy Lewis
betsylewis.com

PREDICTIONS – The Phoenix Days

The Phoenix represents death, rebirth and renewal of life. It is also a symbol of Eternal Life. July 23, 2018 a strange colorful bird was captured on the Grand Teton National Park live webcam. Bird watchers have never seen such a bird. The firebird is also known the Phoenix and is a sacred bird found in the mythologies of many cultures and described as a large magical glowing bird with majestic plumage that glows brightly emitting red, orange, and yellow light, like a bonfire that is just past the turbulent flame. Every five hundred years, according to some popular legends, it dies in flames and is reborn out of its own ashes. It is an omen of things that are about to be destroyed in fiery ashes and then reborn. According to a Native American shaman we are now in The Phoenix Days of great Earth changes. ​​​
Earth Mother is going through a rebirth now. Extreme weather, droughts, floods, volcanoes will awaken from their slumber with huge eruptions, tectonic plates will shift, huge tears will suddenly appear from deep core movement, land will fall into big holes all over (sinkholes) from water under Earth Mother drying up, strange accidents with planes, trains, boats, cars and increased meteors and bolides lighting up the night sky. Huge winds will blow across the land with great intensity–hurricanes, tornadoes and straight line winds. New lights in sky will be green signaling more to come.
These prophecies are in Betsey’s new book,Star Beings:Their Mission and Prophecy available on Amazon.  At the age of seven, Betsey began to have lucid dreams of catastrophic Earth changes that were given to her several nights in a row shortly after a UFO encounter. In the dreams she witnessed huge earthquakes, volcanoes erupting worldwide, tsunami waves hitting coasts and extreme winds and weather. This is now happening.
​​​​​World renowned psychic Betsey Lewis predicted Donald J. Trump would become our 45th President as early as April of 2016 when she was given a powerful vision of Trump taking the oath as the 45th President of the United States.  Newsmax article.  Please note that predictions relating to people can change. God gave humans free will to create our own destiny.  Events I foresee now could change at any time. The future is not yet in form. Even natural disasters can be avoided with human thought!

1. President Donald Trump will be re-elected in 2020 despite those who want him to fail or want him impeached. It looks like there isn’t one Democrat who can defeat him at this time. There are traitors inside his Administration who will leave the White House–the revolving door will continue. Watch for someone close to Trump to be labeled a traitor–shocking news soon. White House Chief of Staff John Kelly will leave before the end of 2018. 2019 will be a tough year for him. Got this right already. John Kelly is leaving the White House. No matter what Trump tries to do he will be met with opp​osition from the Democrats. They are doing to do everything they can to remove him from office in 2019, but it could backfire. Trump should learn to stop the bombastic rhetoric and Tweets that get him in trouble, but it’s all that Leo in his astrological chart. I can tell you this–if any other person had been elected in 2016, our country would be in a horrible state with North Korea and Russia.  Read more…  Dec. 23, 2018 – Two more resign – General Mattis and special US envoy for Isis, Brett McGurk resign after Trump announced withdrawal of troops in Syria. It’s going to get worse for Trump’s It’s my way, or the highway  attitude. 2019 will be a tough year for him and could take a toll on his health. How can someone live with such negativity aimed at them? Mattis, Kelly, Dunford, Haley, Zinke–these are most recent to leave the White House with a ​huge turnover rate in key positions. There are also those who refuse to join the Trump such as Nick Ayers and Gov. Chris Christie, both who refused COS potions.  I see a volatile Stock Market in 2019 and talk of recession, but certainly a slow down in 2020. What goes up, must come down. If you are not in the Stock Market for the long hall, I suggest getting out. The future is still forming, and with human free-will anything can happen. Shocking events coming with 2019, a number 9 year of revelations, secret uncovered and beginnings and endings. 
  2. I only predict what I am shown in visions about Trump. But I will say this–Trump has accomplished a lot in the short time he’s been in office. Unemployment is at its lowest, the Stock Market made huge gains in early to mid 2018, pulled the United States out of the Iranian nuclear deal. Stood up to NATO countries for not ponying up enough money to cover the organization’s expenses and their own defense costs. He began a dialogue with North Korea about ending its nuclear weapons program. He created millions of new jobs (the White House claims as many as 3 million) and brought unemployment down to 3.9 percent, the lowest since 2000. Proposed and helped pass a tax cut and cut federal regulations. I am deeply disappointed that he has turned away from protecting sacred lands to help oil and gas companies continue drilling. I realize that it has allowed us to get away from the Mideast oil reserves but at what cost? We are removing Mother Earth’s lifeblood and this could cause the poles to shift–the grid is no longer in balance and is causing these huge Earth changes–extreme weather, mysterious booms, huge fissures opening up, sinkholes forming, increased earthquake and volcanic activity. In December of 2016, President Obama signed a proclamation protecting 1.35 million acres of land as part of the newly created Bears Ears National Monument, named for the distinctive buttes that resemble a bear peering over the horizon. “The land,” Obama’s proclamation read, “is profoundly sacred to many Native American tribes.” So a year later, when Trump opted to shrink the monument to about 200,000 acres, potentially opening hundreds of thousands of acres to mining operations, many tribes took it as an affront. Read article…
  3. Border Wall and Shutdown: Trump will eventually get his way ($5.7 million) to build the border wall or fence but at a great cost to the unemployed and unpaid Federal workers who have been unemployed for over thirty days. Today, Jan. 25, Trump will reopen the Government for 3 weeks–a temporary fix. After that anything could happen. I feel the Dems and Republications will still be in disagreement on the border wall by February 15 and another shut down will taken place.  Both parties are to blame for their childish behavior. Trump will be forced to invoke a National Emergency!
  4. I see much anger and violent protests along the Mexican and US border. Throughout the world humans are leaving their tyrannical countries, hoping to start a new life somewhere else–Europe, Canada and the US. Around the world, 68.5 million people have been forcibly displaced. That’s the most since World War II, according to the U.N. Refugee Agency (UNHCR). Most people remain displaced within their home countries, but about 25.4 million people worldwide have fled to other countries as refugees. More than half of refugees are children. Such a displacement will a great burden to all who help refugees–feeding them, housing them and finding employment for mostly unskilled workers.
  5. ​What will happen with Mueller’s ludicrous investigation of Russian interference before the 2020 election?  Trump, as I have foreseen, will not be impeached, but there will be talk of it by Pelosi and Democrats of indictment and impeachment. Only fear tactics. Now there is proof of no Russian collusion. Mueller is just a pawn in the game to bring down Trump.
  6. Remember when Trump was campaigning in 2016 and he made one of the crazier campaign pledges, perhaps one of the craziest he’s ever made,to eliminate the national debt? Not the deficit mind you, which is just how much red ink Uncle Sam spills each year—but the entire debt itself. All $20 trillion of it. In 2020 Trump will put forth an idea to make the United States debt free. People worldwide will marvel at what happens after 2019. I wish that I could tell you more, but my spirit guides and a human source have requested that I remain mum on the details. To me this seems too far-fetched, but stranger things have happened.  
  7. ​Earth Magnetic Field – Something major is happening to our planet’s magnetic field. Deep beneath its skin, its life blood — rivers of molten iron — pulse around its core. And this mobile iron is what generates the magnetic field that causes auroras — and keeps us alive. But, according to the science journal Nature, something strange is going on deep down below. It’s causing the magnetic North Pole to ‘skitter’ away from Canada, towards Siberia. “The magnetic pole is moving so quickly that it has forced the world’s geomagnetism experts into a rare move,” Nature reports. On January 30 (delayed due to the US Government shutdown), the World Magnetic Model — which governs modern navigation systems — is due to undergo an urgent update. I sense this will also cause the Earth’s physical poles to shift. Read this article… The 11-11-18 event off the coast of East Africa near Mayotte Island in the Indian Ocean the caused a series of unusual seismic pulses to ripple across the world almost undetected–the waves rang for over 20 minutes, which scientists now believe was caused by molten lava moving deep within the Earth. This is just the beginning of huge disasters to befall the planet in 2019. What happens to Earth and humans depends on how willing everyone is to change. So far the majority of humans on this planet have not shown any great change in consciousness. Yes, there are many but not enough to hold the energy grid in place.
  8. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, now 85 years old, will pass before or near her March 15th birthday 2019.
  9. Events will take place the US/Mexican border as refugees from Central America try to flood through barriers at the border beginning around the first of December 2018. US military will be brought in. It could get ugly and very violent in the days to come. These central American governments are behind the people leaving because they want more money from the U.S.
  10. If anything happens to Trump (death), the stock market will nose-dive–even Trump stated this recently. At times the market in 2019 will be up and down like a roller coaster, a lot of fear and profit taking. No worries, everyone! Big downturn in late 2019 and early 2020.
  11. Toxic Disasters and Earth Events: Watch for an oil disaster on the ocean or radiation leak.  There will be huge Earth events this year with extreme temperatures, huge snow storms in January, February and into March. Huge flip-flop weather extremes from record-breaking cold to warm spring like weather. I foresee flash floods, more wildfires around the planet, disastrous tornadoes, hurricanes hitting the U.S. on the East Coast and West Coast with warmer ocean temperatures in the Pacific Ocean.  So far we humans have not made the shift in values and realized that without Earth we could not be here. Earth, in her love for her own initiation and her reaching for a higher frequency, will bring about a cleansing that will balance the energy grid once again. There will be many people who will leave the planet in an afternoon. When this happens maybe everyone will begin to wake up to what is going on. We are now witnessing global change. When humans make the quality of life the number one priority in their lives by honoring the quality of Earth’s life, there will be far fewer Earth changes and disasters upon this planet. However, at this time line, we are more concerned with how many electronic devices we own, how many clothes in our closet, and how many cars in our garages. We are not at all connected to the effects of all this material manufacturing on the sentient being that is our parent–MOTHER EARTH! Love yourself and love Earth, because they are the same and connected in ways you can’t imagine. 
  12. Oct. 2018 -Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh will be nominated despite allegations about sexual harassment. It’s all fake news and never happened. I predicted this nearly 2 weeks before Kavanaugh was confirmed for the Supreme Court on Oct. 6, 2018.  
  13. Melania Trump – She recently gave an interview on ABC’s 20/20 about her husband’s infidelities and said that she does not dwell on it. Article. I feel that what Melania said in the interview is not totally true. At some point Melania will separate from Donald Trump, probably between 2020 and 2024. Melania was born on April 26, 1970, making her a strong Taurus and very rebellious. She has great leadership qualities and this quality will become stronger in the coming years. She relates well with people and especially children. She will be known years later her charitable work worldwide. She’s involved with charities such as the American Red Cross, Love Our Children USA and the Police Athletic League. In more recent years, Melania has supported charities such as the Wounded Warrior Project and Paralyzed Veterans of America and she doesn’t do it for publicity!
  14. Forty-first President George H.W. Bush passed away on Nov. 30, 2018. I predicted after his wife Barbara Bush  passed away on April 17, 2018 that he would join her in death mid to late 2018. (See #7 prediction below for 2018). Bush was a dichotomy–a Jekyll and Hyde personality who people believe was an upstanding military hero and President of the United States, but in reality, he was devoid of true love and did many horrific things to humans–including children, during the MK Ultra Mind Control years (read Trance Formation of America by Cathy O’Brien). He was a Skull and Bones man and belonged to the New World Order (also Kissinger, Cheney, Clintons and others.  Watch this video on Bush.  Also David Icke’s video.  There are horrible Satanic things that this man was involved in but you wouldn’t believe it. You want to believe that these Leaders (including the Pope and Catholic Priests) are do-gooders, but they are “Evil doers.”  These people come from family after family that abuses children and their own off-spring. They lack real love and have no empathy or compassion. Look into their eyes and the truth will be revealed. Do you see warmth or stone-cold shark eyes? 
  15. ​US Economy: big slow down in 2020. Interest rates will go up twice in 2019.
  16. Russian and Ukraine – huge buildup by Russian on the Ukraine border. Looks like a big confrontation there in coming months. Blood will flow. I foresee something horrible happening in Syria with Russia. We could see US military deployed to Syria and Russia. Trump will be at odds with Putin.   
  17. Saber Rattling with France, Russia, China, North Korea and the U.S. France, Russia and the United States have already launched test missiles February in a show of nuclear strength. Could some country ignite World War III in 2019? Feb. 3 or 4th there were military exercises over downtown Los Angeles and a helicopter actually landed on Wilshire Blvd. 
  18. Right now, we are all experiencing Pluto in Capricorn, from now until 2023, which means that we will see many things collapse such as money, religion and government, but these changes will present an opportunity for everything to be rebuilt in humanity’s best interests. There will be those who have been honored, but will Fall from Grace or have been part of the family of Darkness from the beginning. Many shocking revelations to come, including with NASA, the Moon, Mars, ET disclosure and those beings who live underground.
  19. Oprah Winfrey will not run for President in 2020, and although Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley is now resigning as UN Ambassador as of October 2018, and says she had no plans to run for President in 2020. I sense she will change her mind by 2019 or will run in 2024. I do not foresee a women becoming president until 2024 when Nikki Haley or Ivanka Trump could run. Does former CEO of Starbucks Howard Schultz, 65-year-old, have a chance to win the Presidential election in 2020 as an Independent? I don’t see it.
  20. The Big One: A super mega-thrust earthquake is building along the Cascadia Subduction zone that covers the entire distance between Northern California, and Vancouver Island, Canada and also a volcano or mega-thrust earthquake is going happen off the coast of East Africa near the Island of Mayotte in the Indian Ocean.  The mysterious event of 11-11-18was a sign of this sleeping giant awakening. This is a warning fopeople from the USA must get ready for the “Big Earthquake.” Also, If the entire cleft splits open along the U.S. West Coast, we will witness a mega-thrust earthquake of 8.7 to 9.2 degrees, “The Super Mega Earthquake,” and huge tsunami. In that region, 225,000 square miles will be unrecognizable. From Seattle, Tacoma, Portland, Eugene, Salem (the capital of Oregon), to Olympia (the capital of Washington). Over 7,000,000 people live in that area.
    They will be affected by the greatest natural disaster in the history of United States. See my 2018 predictions below–I had a vision a powerful earthquake would hit along the Cascadia Subduction Zone along the West Coast of the U.S. On Oct. 22, 2018 a 6.8 magnitude earthquake shook in the ocean off of Port hardy, Canada near Seattle. Read article… 
  21. Bitcoin – Many of you have written to me about investing in Bitcoin, and I’ve told you beware. It’s a bunch of computer code that a bunch of criminals, idealists and speculators agree is worth “real” money. Sadly, its real money value swings widely, making it impractical except for criminals, idealists and speculators.
  22. Joe Biden – Joe Biden may run for President in 2020, but he won’t be elected. He turned 76 years old on Nov. 20, 2018 – a Scorpio.
  23. Celebrities: More celebrities will be in the news for physical and sexual abuse. I sense a well-known actor will take his own life. Actor Jason Momoa, Aquaman, Frontier, Games of Thrones, will see greater fame in the future. Many older celebrities and singers will leave us this year.  I worry about Johnny Depp and his depression. Sadly, I see talk show host Ellen DeGeneres getting a divorce from her wife Portia de Rossi.  In 2014, Portia checked into a rehab center for drug and alcohol abuse.
  24. Space X Elon Musk’s Tesla Motors could continue to have big financial problems.  If you own stock get out as fast as you can. Jan. 2018 Elon Musk caused something of a stir online yesterday when he shared a weird meme which suggested an alien connection to the moon landing. The strange message, issued from his official Twitter account, simply read “there are no coincidences” and featured a picture of Neil Armstrong juxtaposed with a menacing depiction of an iconic alien grey.  Perhaps the most intriguing incident occurred back in 2016 when conspiracy theorists posited that an unidentified flying object caused the dramatic explosion of a Falcon 9 rocket. The following year, anomaly hunters accused SpaceX of cutting their live feed from a rocket in space after a UFO appeared. I believe that a recent NASA launch failure and the explosion of the Falcon 9 was a message to us from aliens to stop exploring space. Is this the real reason for Trump’s Space Military Force?
  25. Riots in the News: This year Paris, Belgium, Russia, South American countries, US and other global cities could see huge rioting and protests. Humans are tired of the old school laws and want reform from tyranny.
  26. Hillary Clinton’s health problems will continue. It will soon be revealed her health crisis.
  27. Crazy Events worldwide-Extreme Weather will continue with increased regularity worldwide. Mysterious booms, strange stress waves will be recorded deep within the Earth (strange blue lights seen in the sky from crystals and rocks grinding beneath the surface, huge earthquakes, volcano eruptions, floods, extreme weather–FLASH FLOODS, WILD FIRES, MUDSLIDES, EXTREME HEAT AND COLD, TORNADOES CAUSE MAJOR DESTRUCTION, HURRICANES, CYCLONES, INCREDIBLE WINDS, SAND STORMS. It will seem as if Mother Earth has gone crazy, and in a way she has. She’s pushing back as we continue to disrespect her and cause her continued environmental destruction. Everyone on the planet will experience major catastrophic events in 2019.
  28. Disasters will bring out the heroes. As the Earth changes increase, there will be those who put others before themselves and save lives. Some will lose their lives, but all will advance spiritually in the next world.  Every word, every deed, every thought, every intent, is recorded on the Universal computer–known as the Akashic Records.  
  29. Powerful earthquakes will shake the Pacific Rim of Fire. I see another huge tsunami hitting Indonesia after a huge earthquake that hits again like the 7.5 earthquake on Sept. 28, 2018. This could shake up the U.S. West Coast faults as well. Volcanoes will awaken worldwide from earthquakes. They are both connected. I’m really concerned about the West Coast from Seattle to Northern California with all the earthquakes along one of the deadliest faults in the world–the Cascadia Subduction Zone. Watch for the signs of a mega-thrust earthquake. Read how to detect a huge earthquake. 
  30. Mysterious booms will continue in 2019 and will be associated with deep inner Earth movement. Continued reports of sinkholes. Also, strange deep core earth movement taking place worldwide like the one reported near Mayotte Island off the East coast of Africa. The Hum or Seismic Event rang around the world, but no earthquake was detected. Scientists remain baffled, however, it was discovered after this event on Nov. 11, 2018 (master number), the Island of Mayotte slid 2.4 inches to the East and 1.2 inches to the South. Was this magma moving under the Earth that caused the planet to shutter? I feel that a huge event will take place off the coast of East Africa, a mega-thrust earthquake 9.0 or greater and will produce a tsunami that will travel across to Indian ocean. A volcanic eruption could proceed this event.
  31. Listen to Tyler’s Secure Team video on this. A 7.0 magnitude earthquake hit near Anchorage, Alaska on Nov. 30, 2018. Did the Event on Nov. 11,, 2018 trigger the Alaskan earthquake? I have no doubt. There will be more strange events in the months to come! 
  32. Flu Pandemic –  Remember last year’s horrible flu and how many died suddenly due to pneumonia? My husband and I had a friend that died from it–one minute he was well and the next he was gone. It has been 100 years since the Spanish Flu (also known as the 1918 flu pandemic) spread across the globe, infecting 500 million people and causing the deaths of 50 million – which was three to five percent of the world’s population at the time. I’m do foresee another flu pandemic this year, but I do see a bad flu–Swine Flu hitting many people. Those with compromised health issues, could be in danger from this flu. A 26-year-old newscaster recently died from the H1N1 flu.
  33. As I predicted in 2018, 2019 will foresee horrible shootings in the United States linked to those who hate certain nationalities and religious groups. This evil will continue in our world until we learn to honor all humans for their religious beliefs, they nationality, and their sexual preferences. We are all God’s children, a part of the divine consciousness, and to kill another is an act against our Creator. There will also be Isis attacks on European countries. Blood will flow.
  34. Planet X aka Nibiru aka Planet Nine will be confirmed traveling through our solar system. More photos and more leaks from NASA. Someone is going to come forward this year to tell us more about why Earth is experiencing such strange Earth events–volcanoes erupting, sudden tsunamis, sinkholes, mysterious booms and strange sightings in the sky. Animals will behave in strange ways before these events–watch for signs.
  35. More UFO activity even over major cities: Many of these sightings with be advanced holographic technology used by our military and aliens. More orbs will be reported. There will be more sightings of the secret US military TR-3B triangle-shaped craft.
  36. Massive Flooding–Water, water everywhere – In my visions for 2019 I see another year of floods on the East Coast, Southern U.S. and a heavy snow year for the West Coast and East Coast and parts of Canada. Extreme weather for the entire planet.
  37. Destructive weather worldwide –  If you thought 2018 was a horrible year for wildfires and flash floods, just wait for 2019. Summer and winter will be all mixed up. Huge winds blowing over homes, buildings and cars, trucks. More destructive wildfires for California, more flash floods, disastrous tornadoes even in places that don’t usually don’t have tornadoes and huge hurricanes, cyclones, and tropical storms worldwide.
  38. Volcanoes awaken – Kilauea has quieted down, but others will awaken along the Pacific Rim of Fire. Those living near volcanoes be prepared to leave your homes within  minutes. Huge volcanoes and earthquakes will shake the South Pacific and possibly a mega-thrust earthquake 9.0 and higher in the South Pacific region. Yellowstone geysers are going to become more active–we could see some big activity in 2019.  Dec. 2018 – Mt. Etna and other volcanoes in Italy are now erupting and there will be more eruptions from Little Krakatoa in Indonesia. More tsunamis in the news.
  39. UFOs and strange sightings in the sky –  Some of the UFOs will be our military, especially the huge triangle-shaped craft, but others will be operated by worldly beings. In some instances there are holographic images beamed into the sky, especially on cloudy days.
  40. Strange holes in the Earth will open up–both fissures and a flames shooting out of holes. Read this… 
  41. Winter of 2019 will bring record snows to the East and the Northwest. Snow again will fall in the UK and even Middle East deserts.
  42. MS (Multiple Sclerosis) – Scientists will discover a gene that causes MS. It won’t be a cure, but will stop the progression of the illness that affects 2.3 million people worldwide (mostly women).
  43. Amazing discoveries: some people will be able to see again through the aid of a device that stimulate nerves in the brain and major discoveries for paralyzed people walking again (stem cell research and electrical stimulation to the brain).
  44. Accidents with trains, planes, buses, trucks, and mostly due to carelessness, alcohol or drugs.
  45. Vatican and Pope Francis: A great darkness that has been pervasive in the Church for eons will come to light and many more will fall from Grace due to their evil ways and sexual perversions. It’s possible Pope Francis will resign in 2019. Misuse of sexuality is not new. We ignore the darkness and try to shield our children from it, but it’s still there. Perhaps we should consider studying the dark in classrooms, devoted to the eons of misuse of power. Ignoring it will not make it disappear. Newspapers, television networks, and the media are all owned and operated by a small handful of individuals. True ownership of these enterprises is difficult to track because there are plans and players behind the players, and nothing is exactly as it appears. It’s time to wake up and realize that you are being fed information designed to limit and control you, to have you support and become part of the economy of death (pharmaceutical ads). There will be shocks and scandals forthcoming the like of which you have never seen, even in the Vatican and Catholic Church and other notable churches. When the storms come, find your courage and face your fears in these chaotic times. When you run from the dark you give it more power, allowing it to perpetuate itself.  Also, a (total) Sun eclipse will occur on July 23, 2019, which is possible to mark the beginning of the disaster that will envelop the Catholic Church, but also all others Christian churches.The assassination of the Pope will bring chaos all over the world, and this event will take place in the following period.
  46. Children killing Children and Mass Shooters: Until humans understand that we are all connected and that everything we do is recorded and for every horrible action is a price to pay. We were created by God and so we are part of that intelligent energy of All There Is. It might take a world catastrophe to transform humans and stop the killings and wars. School shootings will be in the news, terrorist shootings and bombings and more children killed with chemicals in Syria. Sad state that humans have not evolved in thousands, probably millions of years.   
  47. More on Elon Musk:  business magnate, investor and engineer. He is the founder, CEO, and lead designer of SpaceX; co-founder, CEO, and product architect of Tesla, Inc. I see tough times ahead for him in 2019 and his mental state. Watch for shocking news in the future.
  48. Terrorist attacks in the United States and Europe. If you travel to Europe (France and Germany) be vigilant for anything suspicious. Trust your intuition. 
  49. Volcano or volcanoes erupting: Italy could see a dormant volcano awaken with sudden disastrous eruption.  Molten lava deep inside the Earth  on Nov. 28, 2018 caused the Mayotte Islands off the coast of Africa to move several inches both East and South. No earthquake was detected, but the Earth rang like from this strange event. Yellowstone National Parkwill become extremely active, with a very large earthquake. Read more…  Our poles are closer to shifting.  
  50. Round Houses in the future: Due to extreme weather and winds, humans will eventually turn to building round houses. Article on round homes.
  51. ​Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth’s husband, who turns 98 on June 10, may suddenly pass away this year. 
  52. Oscar Win for Best Picture: I see GREEN BOOK winning best picture Oscar award this year and other Oscars. A few nods for A Star is Born.  
  53. MORE UFO coverups. Watch for similar events like the one that took place at Sunspots Observatory in southern New Mexico on Sept. 6, 2018. (the FBI lied about a security breach). 
  54. I predicted June of 2018 that Meghan Markle and Prince Harry would have a perfect wedding–not the disaster an Irish psychic predicted. I also at the time knew that there would be an announcement of a baby in the spring of 2019. Got that right as well!Today, Oct. 15, 2018, they announce the Meghan is pregnant and expecting in the spring of 2018. I also predict it will be a boy, their first child. Meghan is going to have a hard time adjusting to the Royals and their way of life. Meghan doesn’t like being controlled. She will be in the news constantly. Also, her father, who wants attention, will continue to be a big annoyance  in her life. Read article…

___
https://www.betseylewis.com/predictions.html

Thanks to: https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2019/3663269.html?currentSplittedPage=2

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum