Latest topics
» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) - Empire in crisis
Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  EmptyToday at 1:22 am by RamblerNash

» Epstein`s Case - The Bigger Picture | Deep Dive
Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  EmptyYesterday at 7:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - New Court Docs And Unanswered Emails?
Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  EmptyYesterday at 7:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - Can Robert Read? - Is Robert Going To The Trial At The County Clerks Desk via The UPS Store?
Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crystal Gazing: How To Catch A Real Glimpse Into The Future
Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  EmptyYesterday at 7:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Neuroscientists find our experience of beauty is linked to an unexpected brain region
Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  EmptyYesterday at 6:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Flaming UFOs' spark panic on Friday 13th
Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  EmptyYesterday at 6:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pentagon UFO Project Whistle Blower Luis Elizondo Now Claims Something Big is Coming!
Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  EmptyYesterday at 6:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Habitable Exoplanet Hunting Project - Eyes To The Skies
Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  EmptyYesterday at 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Amazing signs of ancient civilization in Antarctica
Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  EmptyYesterday at 3:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» clif high - First Contact
Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  EmptyYesterday at 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Does Planet 9 Exist? plus MORE
Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  EmptyYesterday at 1:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Michio Kaku Speaks About UFOs and Aliens - "We’ve Reached A Turning Point"
Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  EmptyYesterday at 12:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Unknown Object Crashes Into The North Side Of The Moon Captured Live
Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  EmptyYesterday at 12:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» JAMA admits FLUORIDE causes brain damage
Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  EmptyYesterday at 12:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» This happened on our Earth Last 30 Days
Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  EmptyYesterday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on TJ Morris ET Radio
Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Satan At The Wailing Wall
Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 3:37 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» BIZARRE Potential Missing 411 Worldwide Disappearances
Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 2:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Our "Junk" DNA Holds Astonishing Powers Which are Accessible
Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 2:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE & UFO DISCLOSURE » Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta

Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta

on February 21, 2019

Case 1: Golden sphere with transparent shield photographed near Roswell, New Mexico

Witness: I was enjoying a bright sunny spring day, in an area not frequented by people. I was enjoying a small waterfall and sitting down in a bowl shaped hill, hidden from a nearby road.

Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  Golden%2BSphere%2BRoswell%2B%2BNw%2BMexico

I heard 2 small short sounds that I noted were different that the other sounds I had been enjoying. Like whoosh-whoosh, displaced air.

Something inside me broke through and said "look behind you very fast" like an animalistic response. I looked over my left shoulder and saw a glowing golden orb, perhaps a little bigger that a grapefruit.

It had a transparent shield or covering that was reflecting the very green grass of the hills around me.

I observed it travel over the horizon. I saw it for perhaps 4 seconds. I immediately tried to rationalize it saying "well that was done of course" but something in me said "No. That was not like any drone I'd ever seen"

Case 2: Flying Saucer appears above Ala Moana Center, Honolulu, Hawaii

The witness: we were standing on the Alo Moana veranda watching the sunset and the different hues, when we sighted this object appear for approx. 10 seconds in which I had enough time to go inside get my camera and take the picture.

Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  Flying%2BSaucer%2BHonolulu

Then in a brief second this object disappeared in no certain direction.as you zoom in on this picture you will see port windows alongside.

Case 3: Disc-shaped UFO photographed over Provo, Utah

Witness: While driving east of Provo Utah driving by fire in mountains no one could stop I took 8 pictures and had 2 pictures with a object in them.

Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  Disc%2Bshaped%2BUFO%2BProvo%2BUtah%2B%25282%2529

Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  Disc%2Bshaped%2BUFO%2BProvo%2BUtah%2B%25281%2529

Case 4: Two possible cloaked flying saucers photographed by plane passenger over Alberta

Plane passenger: we were at cruising altitude of 41,000 ft, Edmonton to Victoria , still over Alberta only about 5 minutes out due West (take-ff slowed by de-icing prior to the flight)

My camera makes object appear smaller, these were definitely larger objects though distant from my perspective on a jet. I definitely know they were much much larger than the craft I was flying on. Or any craft that we can fly on.

Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  Cloaked%2BFlying%2Bsaucers%2BAlberta%2Benlarged%2B%25282%2529

These objects were large in size and unusual shape.

I have submitted the 3 consecutive photos , all taken within second showing both objects, one dissolving and then both gone- these photos were literally within seconds of each other as quick as my camera would allow me to photo them. Photos are raw images as taken by my cell phone, an Iphone 7.

All witnesses have submitted their images to Mufon for further investigation.

http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/2019/02/golden-sphere-and-disc-shaped-ufos.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FqPIEXj+%28UFO+Sightings+Hotspot%29

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Golden Sphere and Disc-shaped UFOs photographed over Mexico, Hawaii, Utah and Alberta  1310686103

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum