OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!) 1359437b-3130-42c8-90ca-c81660394212

Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!)

Melissa Dykes from TruthStreamMedia shows us a document released in January 2019 by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), listing the titles of 38 intriguing research projects. This release was in response to a FOIA request from Stephen Aftergood of the Federation of American Scientists, relating to any products that came out of the Advanced Aerospace Threat and Identification Program. This project was first revealed in the mainstream media in December 2017 and through the likes of Tom DeLonge and his To The Stars Academy.
Said to have been shuttered in 2012, the DoD’s Advanced Aerospace Threat and Identification Program was found to have a budget of $22 million, which was funded by retired Nevada Senator Harry Reid, with much of this going to his billionaire NASA contractor friend, Robert Bigelow who is perhaps best known for his belief in extraterrestrial life and to be in possession of alien technology.
People may note several papers below produced by Dr. Hal Puthoff’s company, EarthTech. Puthoff is well-known for his involvement in the Stanford Research Institute’s Operation Stargate, which studied psychic abilities and particularly, remote viewing. The Hollywood film, ‘Men Who Stare at Goats’ trivialized and made light of this project, the findings of which have likely never been fully revealed to the public.
The list of research papers in this program are pretty head-spinning, sounding like something out of Star Trek or the Montauk Project books series:

1. Inertial Electrostatic Confinement Fusion, Dr. George Miley, Univ. of Illinois.
  2. Advanced Nuclear Propulsion for Manned Deep Space Missions, Dr. F. Winterberg, Univ. of Nevada, Reno.
  3. Pulsed, High-Powered Microwave Technology, Dr. James Wells, JW Enterprises.
  4. Space Access, Dr. P Czysz, HyperTech.
  5. Advanced Space Propulsion Based on Vacuum (Space-Time Metric) Engineering, Dr. Hal Putoff, EarthTech International.
  6. Biosensors and BioMEMS, Dr. Bruce Towe, Univ. of Arizona.
  7. Invisibility Cloaking, Dr. Ulf Leonhardt, Univ. of St. Andrews.
  8. Traversable Wormholes, Stargates and Negative Energy, Dr. Eric Davis, EarthTech International.
  9. High frequency Gravitational Wave Communications, Dr. Robert Baker, GravWave.
  10. Role of Superconductors in Gravity Research, Dr. George Hathaway, Hathaway Consulting.
  11. Antigravity for Aerospace Applications, Dr. Eric Davis, EarthTech International.
  12. Field Effects on Biological Tissues, Dr. Kit Green, Wayne State Univ.
  13. Positron Aerospace Propulsion, Dr. Gerald Smith, Positronics Research.
  14. Concepts for Extracting Energy from the Quantum Vacuum, Dr. Eric Davis, EarthTech.
  15. An Introduction to the Statistical Drake Equation, Dr. Claudio Maccone, International Academy of Aeronautics.
  16. Maverick Inventor vs Corporate Inventor, Dr. George Hathaway, Hathaway Consulting.
  17. Biomaterials, Dr. Bruce Towe, Univ. of Arizona.
  18. Metamaterials for Aerospace Applications, Dr. G. Shvets, Univ. of Texas., Austin.
  19. Warp Drive, Dark Energy, and the Manipulation of Extra Dimensions, Dr. R. Obusy, Obusy Consultants.
  20. Technological Approaches to Controlling External Devices in the Absence of Limb-Operated Interfaces, Dr. R. Genik, Wayne State University.
  21. Materials for Advanced Aerospace Platforms, Dr. J. Williams, Ohio State Univ.
  22. Metallic Glasses, Dr. T. Hufnagel, John Hopkins Univ.
  23. Aerospace Applications of Programmable Matter, Dr. W. McCarthy, Programmable Matter Corporation.
  24. Metallic Spintronics, Dr. M. Tsoi, Univ. of Texas, Austin.
  25. Space Communications Implications of Quantum Entanglement and Nonlocality, Dr. J. Cramer, Univ. of Washington.
  26. Aneutronic Fusion Propulsion I, Dr. V. Teofilo, Lockheed Martin.
  27. Cockpits in the Era of Breakthrough Flight, Dr. G. Miller, TauZero.
  28. Cognitive Limits for Limits on Simultaneous Control of Multiple Unmanned Spacecraft, Dr. R. Genik, Wayne State Univ.
  29. Detection of High-Resolution Tracking of Vehicles at Hypersonic Velocities, W. Culbreth, Univ. of Nevada.
  30. Aneutronic Fusion Propulsion II, W. Culbreth, Univ. of Nevada.
  31. Laser Lightcraft Nanosatellites, Dr. Eric Davis, EarthTech.
  32. Magnetohydrodynamics (MHD) Air-Breathing Propulsion and Power for Aerospace Applications, Dr. S. Macheret, Lockheed Martin.
  33. Quantum Computing and Utilizing Organic Molecules in Automation Technologies, Dr. R. Genik, Wayne State Univ.
  34. Quantum Tomography of Negative Energy States in the Vacuum, Dr. Eric Davis, EarthTech.
  35. Ultracapacitors as Energy and Power Storage Devices, Dr. J. Golightly, Lockheed Martin.
  36. Negative Mass Propulsion, Dr. F. Winterberg, Univ. of Nevada, Reno.
  37. State of the Art and Evolution of High Energy Laser Weapons, J. Albertine, Directed Technologies. (Two versions classified differently, listed twice).

I was writing about this kind of topics 20 years ago, before everything got derailed by 9/11, illegal wars, government corruption and identity politics. Revisiting these ideas now makes me feel as if much of our history in recent decades has served to distract us from the ongoing development of these advanced technologies, which seek to gain total control of energy, matter, extra dimensions and time.

https://youtu.be/qT3Z2fVDd9w

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/stargates-dark-energy-and-manipulating-extra-dimensions-oh-my/

Thanks to: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum