OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Bq-5c23e936be602

E-mail from ZAP: CRUNCHES
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 22-Feb-2019 03:58:15

Hi, Folks -

This just in from Zap. It's likely Susan will send it out as a Poofness item, sometime during the day Friday; I'll replace this post with that one when I can. Meanwhile:

=====

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Scamalert
Subject: CRUNCHES
Date: Fri, February 22, 2019 2:57 am

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Scammer2

HI ALL

WE ARE DOING OK OVERALL AND THE MONEY THAT HAS COME IN FROM THE SALES OF THE LAPIS PRODUCT HAVE BEEN BARELY ENOUGH TO KEEP HELPING THE KIDS, MARY, BABY BRADD AND A FEW OTHERS WE HAVE ASSUMED RESPONSIBILITY FOR. THANK GOD FOR THAT OTHERWISE I STILL WOULD BE ASKING FOR HELP FOR THEM.

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Giphy

YOU NEVER STOPPED YOU LYING FRAUD! YOU ONLY TOOK A FEW WEEKS BREAK LOL

BUT, THE NEXT PAYMENT FROM SALES WILL BE AT END OF MONTH AND WE HAVE EXPERIENCED AN EMERGENCY AND CAN NOT DEAL WITH IT SINCE EVERYTHING THAT CAME IN WAS SENT OUT. I AM STUCK AND HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO COME BACK HERE AND ASK YET AGAIN FOR A HELPING HAND TO SOME WONDERFUL PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOTHING AND RELY ON US FOR HELP.

SOMETIMES I WISH I DID NOT UNDERTAKE THESE RESPONSIBILITIES BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO WHEN YOU SEE SOMEONE SUFFERING AND LOOKING AT YOU FOR A HELPING HAND? I JUST CAN NOT SAY THE NO WORD UNLESS I HAVE NO HOPE OF GETTING THEM ANYTHING.

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Image

PLEASE DO NOT BEAT ME UP (AS SOME HAVE) FOR DOING THIS. I DO NOT LIKE DOING THIS, AND I WAS COUNTING ON THE $15 TO $30 COMMISSION PER SALE OF LAPIS TO PROVIDE THE HELP THESE PEOPLE NEED. IT IS SOMETIMES JUST NOT ENOUGH AS SALES GO UP AND DOWN AND CAN NOT BE COUNTED ON FOR STABILITY.

DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN GET LAPIS ONLINE FOR LESS THAN 20.00 USD? WHY WOULD ANYONE ORDER FROM A SCAMMING CON ARTIST??
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Lapis-albus

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Lapis-nothing

SOME GOOD PEOPLE NEED YOUR HELP AND THAT DOES INCLUDE THE KIDS. I HAVE TO LISTEN TO CRYING EVERY NIGHT AND I WANT IT TO END.

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Tenor
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  200

I AM DOING EVERYTHING TO HURRY THE PROCESS OF RELEASE THAT CAN NOT BE HURRIED – BUT THEY ARE GETTING THE RELEASES DONE, I KNOW THAT FOR SURE. IT IS TO BE IN THIS MONTH.

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  200

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Giphy

Contributions

The principals of this newsletter bare the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your contribution have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct.
goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Team "Poofness"
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Rev-canada

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Neil-patrick-harris-ill-keep-my-eyes-on-you
=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Billions2

ZAP wrote:THAT DOES INCLUDE THE KIDS. I HAVE TO LISTEN TO CRYING EVERY NIGHT AND I WANT IT TO END. 

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Cry

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Scream

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Drugs

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Drugs3

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Drugs4
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Drugs-pencils

4-truth

4-truth

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Girl

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Begging

ZAP wrote:  I WAS COUNTING ON THE $15 TO $30 COMMISSION PER SALE OF LAPIS TO PROVIDE THE HELP THESE PEOPLE NEED. IT IS SOMETIMES JUST NOT ENOUGH AS SALES GO UP AND DOWN AND CAN NOT BE COUNTED ON FOR STABILITY. 

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Lapis-sale

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Laugh

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Mari

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Money6

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Stop4

Last edited by 4-truth on Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ok wink

4-truth

4-truth

ZAP wrote:
HI ALL

WE ARE DOING OK OVERALL AND THE MONEY THAT HAS COME IN FROM THE SALES OF THE LAPIS PRODUCT HAVE BEEN BARELY ENOUGH TO KEEP HELPING THE KIDS, MARY, BABY BRADD AND A FEW OTHERS WE HAVE ASSUMED RESPONSIBILITY FOR. THANK GOD FOR THAT OTHERWISE I STILL WOULD BE ASKING FOR HELP FOR THEM. 

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Help2

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Sob3

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Lies2c

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum