Latest topics
» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) Robert Dunlap Ordered To Comply With The Art Court Case!
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin - Criminal reporting to Office of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 5:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Office of Poofness & Zap October 19, 2019
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 5:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on Adventures of a Feral Hippy October 16, 2019
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 1:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show October 16, 2019
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 1:26 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on Adventures of a Feral Hippy Radio Show October 14, 2019
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 1:25 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show October 12, 2019
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 1:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show October 9, 2019
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 1:22 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The spray The spray COAL ASH
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 1:21 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Get PAID to report Meta 1 Coin scam! No joke
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Lou - ***This Capture Makes You Want to go OOOH!*** plus MORE
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fukushima area flood water reached as high as 75 feet
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Is A Psychic Bleed Through? - Gigi Young
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Archaeologists find statue of Cerberus in Turkey
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 12:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» "V"-Shaped Craft DE-CLOAKS in sky as man QUICKLY grabs camera!
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS!
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyToday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» SNOOP4TRUTH - More Deborah Tavares FRAUD - Lyle Hartford Van Dyke is the true author of Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars ("Silent Weapons").
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 3:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "BIDEN 2020" — A Bad Lip Reading
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 1:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Thomas Crown Blog - The Sphere Being Alliances’ dirty, cosmic secret.
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Spectacular Sunset Sky Show: Planets, Stars, Constellations, Andromeda, Milky Way
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 12:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica ice still releasing radioactive chlorine from 1950 nuclear bomb tests, research finds
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SCAMTASTIC RV/GCR NEWS - SHADY CHARACTERS, CHARLETONS & THOSE DETERMINED TO STOP THEM! » JERZY BABKOWSKI aka ZAP & SUSAN » E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Bq-5c23e936be602

E-mail from ZAP: CRUNCHES
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 22-Feb-2019 03:58:15

Hi, Folks -

This just in from Zap. It's likely Susan will send it out as a Poofness item, sometime during the day Friday; I'll replace this post with that one when I can. Meanwhile:

=====

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Scamalert
Subject: CRUNCHES
Date: Fri, February 22, 2019 2:57 am

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Scammer2

HI ALL

WE ARE DOING OK OVERALL AND THE MONEY THAT HAS COME IN FROM THE SALES OF THE LAPIS PRODUCT HAVE BEEN BARELY ENOUGH TO KEEP HELPING THE KIDS, MARY, BABY BRADD AND A FEW OTHERS WE HAVE ASSUMED RESPONSIBILITY FOR. THANK GOD FOR THAT OTHERWISE I STILL WOULD BE ASKING FOR HELP FOR THEM.

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Giphy

YOU NEVER STOPPED YOU LYING FRAUD! YOU ONLY TOOK A FEW WEEKS BREAK LOL

BUT, THE NEXT PAYMENT FROM SALES WILL BE AT END OF MONTH AND WE HAVE EXPERIENCED AN EMERGENCY AND CAN NOT DEAL WITH IT SINCE EVERYTHING THAT CAME IN WAS SENT OUT. I AM STUCK AND HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO COME BACK HERE AND ASK YET AGAIN FOR A HELPING HAND TO SOME WONDERFUL PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOTHING AND RELY ON US FOR HELP.

SOMETIMES I WISH I DID NOT UNDERTAKE THESE RESPONSIBILITIES BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO WHEN YOU SEE SOMEONE SUFFERING AND LOOKING AT YOU FOR A HELPING HAND? I JUST CAN NOT SAY THE NO WORD UNLESS I HAVE NO HOPE OF GETTING THEM ANYTHING.

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Image

PLEASE DO NOT BEAT ME UP (AS SOME HAVE) FOR DOING THIS. I DO NOT LIKE DOING THIS, AND I WAS COUNTING ON THE $15 TO $30 COMMISSION PER SALE OF LAPIS TO PROVIDE THE HELP THESE PEOPLE NEED. IT IS SOMETIMES JUST NOT ENOUGH AS SALES GO UP AND DOWN AND CAN NOT BE COUNTED ON FOR STABILITY.

DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN GET LAPIS ONLINE FOR LESS THAN 20.00 USD? WHY WOULD ANYONE ORDER FROM A SCAMMING CON ARTIST??
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Lapis-albus

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Lapis-nothing

SOME GOOD PEOPLE NEED YOUR HELP AND THAT DOES INCLUDE THE KIDS. I HAVE TO LISTEN TO CRYING EVERY NIGHT AND I WANT IT TO END.

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Tenor
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  200

I AM DOING EVERYTHING TO HURRY THE PROCESS OF RELEASE THAT CAN NOT BE HURRIED – BUT THEY ARE GETTING THE RELEASES DONE, I KNOW THAT FOR SURE. IT IS TO BE IN THIS MONTH.

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  200

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Giphy

Contributions

The principals of this newsletter bare the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your contribution have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct.
goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Team "Poofness"
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Rev-canada

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Neil-patrick-harris-ill-keep-my-eyes-on-you
=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Billions2

ZAP wrote:THAT DOES INCLUDE THE KIDS. I HAVE TO LISTEN TO CRYING EVERY NIGHT AND I WANT IT TO END. 

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Cry

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Scream

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Drugs

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Drugs3

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Drugs4
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Drugs-pencils

4-truth

4-truth
E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Girl

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Begging

ZAP wrote:  I WAS COUNTING ON THE $15 TO $30 COMMISSION PER SALE OF LAPIS TO PROVIDE THE HELP THESE PEOPLE NEED. IT IS SOMETIMES JUST NOT ENOUGH AS SALES GO UP AND DOWN AND CAN NOT BE COUNTED ON FOR STABILITY. 

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Lapis-sale

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Laugh

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Mari

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Money6

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Stop4

Last edited by 4-truth on Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
ok wink

4-truth

4-truth
ZAP wrote:
HI ALL

WE ARE DOING OK OVERALL AND THE MONEY THAT HAS COME IN FROM THE SALES OF THE LAPIS PRODUCT HAVE BEEN BARELY ENOUGH TO KEEP HELPING THE KIDS, MARY, BABY BRADD AND A FEW OTHERS WE HAVE ASSUMED RESPONSIBILITY FOR. THANK GOD FOR THAT OTHERWISE I STILL WOULD BE ASKING FOR HELP FOR THEM. 

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Help2

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Sob3

E-mail from ZAP SCAMKOWSKI: CRUNCHES - DONATION WHORE AT IT AGAIN!  Lies2c

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum