Latest topics
» What's Dave Schmidt's (Meta 1 Coin) Fiduciary Duty?
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyYesterday at 11:26 pm by RamblerNash

» POOFness for SEPT 17: TERMINUS MORE DONATION PANDERING FROM JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyYesterday at 9:31 pm by RamblerNash

» US Navy Validates UFO Videos. Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure.
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyYesterday at 8:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Extraterrestrial highway' sign is taken down
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyYesterday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Two UFO Seen Over New York City Tribute Lights On 911 plus MORE
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» clif high - critical thinking s1e03?
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyYesterday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Connecticut Man Films RARE Dual Sun - Baffling Video... plus MORE
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Releases New Image of Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy Messier 110
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyYesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» C/2019 Q4: Second Interstellar Object Spotted in Our Solar System
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyYesterday at 11:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cashless Society and the End of Freedom
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyYesterday at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Iran shoots at a UFO on the border with Pakistan plus MORE
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 5:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» War Crimes in Exopolitics: Alfred Lambremont Webre Cites Gaia TV Execs, Dr. Michael Salla
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 5:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 12:46 pm by RamblerNash

»  Strange Grid Pattern in the Gobi Desert | What On Earth?
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Reader is seen in two places at the same time
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Dissipates Contrail In The Sky
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 11:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 9-16-19… “Khazarian mafia make final push for fake Armageddon yadayada
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 11:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) - Empire in crisis
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 1:22 am by RamblerNash

» Epstein`s Case - The Bigger Picture | Deep Dive
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - New Court Docs And Unanswered Emails?
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY » 12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor

12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

112-year-old builds working nuclear reactor Empty 12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor on Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:00 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor

Posted on Friday, 22 February, 2019

12-year-old builds working nuclear reactor News-fusion-oswalt
Jackson mainly relied on trial and error to build the reactor. Image Credit: CC BY-SA 4.0 James Smith39
Jackson Oswalt achieved the seemingly impossible by building a fusion reactor in his parents' spare room.
Whatever you might have gotten up to when you were 12, it most likely wasn't this.

Keen to avoid wasting too much time playing video games, Jackson, who is from Tennessee, developed a keen interest in building a nuclear reactor using parts acquired from Ebay.

"The start of the process was just learning about what other people had done with their fusion reactors," he said. "After that, I assembled a list of parts I needed. [I] got those parts off eBay primarily and then often times the parts that I managed to scrounge off of eBay weren't exactly what I needed."

"So, I'd have to modify them to be able to do what I needed to do for my project."

With a bit of perseverance and more than a little financial support from his parents, the 12-year-old succeeded in achieving fusion just a few days before his 13th birthday.

He is now thought to be the youngest person in the world to have ever done so.

His dad, Chris Oswalt, admits that he had only a limited understanding of what his son was building.

"Being a parent of someone that was as driven as he was for 12 months was really impressive to see," he said. "I mean it was everyday grinding; everyday learning something different; everyday failing and watching him work through all those things."

Source: Lad Bible

Thanks to: https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum