OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat

The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  Q-sent-us-army-300x169
Once again, the identity of QAnon has come up and because I feel the role of QAnon is so important, I am sharing some dialogue around it. I really wish the identity thing hadn’t been revisited because I would hate to see the safety of anyone on the Q team compromised. Since they are tasked with protecting the President, it could also affect their mission to do so.
I am not going to share links—not that anything has been confirmed. I feel comfortable saying it is NOT John Kennedy Jr., but whoever Q is, they are very familiar with the US Constitution, law, statutes, legalese, the military, the NSA, surveillance, and much more—OR—they have access to experts who do.
As far as who Q is, at least the one speaking to us, I think many have in our minds a romantic, respectful, honourable character, perhaps a military dude behind the crumbs we nibble on every day new posts are added to the boards.
Some intel circulating suggests that QAnon is a team of people with a kick-ass Quantum D-wave computer. Can’t say if that’s true or not—however it certainly appears that Q has given us accurate predictions of specific events one year in advance.
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  Keep-calm-you-re-in-for-a-rude-awakening-257x300
Some say Q has been pointing to their own identity for some time by dropping hints, but I’m not convinced they necessarily want it known. I suspect the way Q’s popularity took off globally was somewhat of a surprise. Even if there were some way to predict this awakening and Q’s role in it, to actually walk the walk, talk the talk, and watch it all manifest would be heady stuff.
Human consciousness is a wondrous thing.
Here are two key points we made previously when discussing QAnon—and I stand by these:

1. It doesn’t matter who Q is; what matters greatly is what Q is, and what they accomplish.
  2. QAnon is, in some respects, a psyop—and I explained why everything we see unfolding is a psyop.

I think it’s also important to point out that it’s almost impossible for Q to be just one person, although that is who we identify with. I think we’ve had overwhelming evidence that whoever the Q spokesman is, they are definitely part of President Trump’s inner circle—and play a pivotal role on a crack team.
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  American-revolution-statue-of-liberty-300x225
QAnon was designed as an interface between the President and the public because the media is the enemy of the People. They knew that apart from live rallies and Twitter, there would be no other way to communicate with awakened patriots; to get them to understand the situation. A country full of people with a shit load of guns could be a powder keg of danger if handled improperly. If large portions of the populace are triggered, it could be mayhem in America.
Q extended the reach of the President exponentially and went viral, connecting patriots to POTUS on Twitter and generating record crowds at rallies where Trump could weave his magic wand and meld his energy and purpose with the People; his fans. He really is rather a rock star, isn’t he? He’s one of us, not one of them. He is anti-establishment, and bucking the system at every turn. He is not a popular guy in Washington and it shows.
Q also brought to light a lot of information and researchable topics that would help patriots realize what is happening in America and globally so they would realize they have to DO something, and not to be afraid when some historic things go down.
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  Iceland-arrests-bankers-300x156
As I stated before, we “conspiracy theorists” have been sharing for years some of the same information QAnon did and few paid much attention to us. QAnon eloquently advanced the education of patriots worldwide by light years in a very short time. We have all evolved thanks to Q, and now we are “the news”, Q tells us.
One of the key reasons for Q is to show the patriots that despite how it looks thanks to the lying, treasonous lamestream media turds— there is a path and a PLAN to take down the deep state legally, systematically, and safely. They have our backs.
The message is also that “faith” is required. Not blind faith, but faith in whatever power we attribute to the fact that we are still here to fight this battle, and faith in a group of powerful patriots who love life and America and are sacrificing everything to make positive and lasting change for Humanity in this evolutionary period.
No violent uprising is required and the safety of the American people is top of the priority list. This is not an new plan; it’s an old one. Every nuance has been hammered out and run by the filters and algorithms and they are prepared for everything.
Through QAnon, we, the People have peace of mind. Without the education from Q, a headline like this might put some of us in a tailspin.

House votes to overturn Trump’s emergency declaration

The psychopaths want us to believe the sky is falling; to live in fear like a victim every day. Thanks to Q, we know the Republicans control the Senate. We hope they will be honourable and uphold the President’s emergency declaration, but if the deep state players are dangling blackmail, etc. in front of their faces, we don’t know what they may do.
If they don‘t support the National Emergency declaration, we also know that there is a Plan B, C, D, etc. Whatever it takes to get this done, will be done; somehow, without violence or chaos.
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  Trump-deep-state-war-300x168
Because of QAnon and the dialogue we have going with them, the President (Q+) and the anons, we know this war is being fought with military intelligence, and that the positive aspects of the NSA are keeping a very close watch on the globalist traitors. We know they have every speck of dirt on these creatures that will ever be needed to lock them up for life, or longer.
Evidence is not the problem. I believe the reason for drawing out this process involves the education of the American public. They must get up to speed on what has transpired, who is who, and must be educated with the truth to the point they can’t miss it, and must clamour for arrests and justice. It can’t be foisted upon them. They have to know it’s the right thing and only thing that can fix what is broken. They have to understand justice for all.
Another role of the Q team: protecting the President, and that is music to our ears. The fact that Donald Trump and his family are still with us is testament to the brilliant and selfless work of the team.
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  Jfk-boat-bell-wwg1wga-300x300
Inscription on Bell of JFK’s boat: Where We Go One We Go All
It’s clear to me that the team involves members of military intelligence, but as a writer, I know the Q spokesman has an admirable command of the English language and psychology and provides memorable words and phrases that when repeated, lodge themselves in the psyche of patriots for retrieval when appropriate.
One important segment of this operation was that QAnon told us to be prepared for the Presidential Alert on our call phones in October. They didn’t tell us why until long after the fact, and the alt media shills had a lot of people wound up about it, but it turned out to be another key military operation which we have discussed before and for our benefit.
Yes, in a way QAnon is a psyop—but the military has pulled psyops forever. The strategy is not new. The deep state has been engaging in psyops forever—for their selfish ends. The treasonous media strains at the bit every day to deliver record numbers of lies and psyops to manipulate the public’s version of reality.
When there are massive operations underway in a nation to oust an evil parasitic but invisible enemy, if you don’t want panic and bloodshed, you MUST have covert operations or “psychological operations” to maintain control and get uneducated people to go along with the plan. It’s not a sin; it’s a blessing, in my opinion, at least in this instance.
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  JonMcNaughton_Crossing_the_Swamp-300x200
The public don’t have to know what The Plan is if they can be manipulated—in a good way—to go along or even help. This is just rudimentary psychology, so don’t feel insulted. We’ve all been conned from birth. Can the end ever justify the means? I believe it can—and will.
If you were President Trump, and had a nation of mostly brainwashed people to manage and had to rout out an evil entity infecting every aspect of Human society—how do you think it would go over if you went on television for the State of the Union and delivered that news?
How do you think it would be received if you told the world what you now know to be the true state of the union in America just now; that the government representatives they trusted and voted for betrayed them many times—whether Democrat or Republican… high up or low down on the totem pole…?
The bulk of the public (Thomas Williams suggested 85% of the global population) does not understand what has transpired. They don’t know they’re slaves, they don’t know they’re prey—and they certainly don’t know off-world creatures and hybrids have been running the world through mind control and want nothing but war and suffering.
In this case the QAnon psyop is for a positive purpose and outcome. It is not to benefit one group; it serves all of Humanity; you and I.
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  Squashed-bug-300x255This psyop educates, soothes, excites, generates action, avoids danger and violence, buys the time needed to execute The Plan per the timetable established, and shifts the consciousness of not only Americans but patriots all over the world who were either already awake or needed a nudge.
It shows us all that there is a far bigger cause here than an American election and the two-party system. Humanity is rising up and demanding their sovereignty and the QAnon team renders the global situation manageable so that can happen. They give us the courage to demand what we deserve because we know a powerful group has our back.
It provides perspective so we can better understand world news and events.
We are all better off for the presence of and interaction with Q. My only caution would be to take Q’s advice, when they said, “Don’t glorify us.” We are all Team Humanity and fighting this battle for ourselves and every life form on this planet. and we are all equal.
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  Q-not-a-game-300x154
Not everyone understands the stark reality of it, the element of danger or the finality of the outcome of this war, but we are all on the same side nonetheless, standing shoulder to shoulder, brandishing our words as weapons and sacrificing to awaken the masses to our plight.
We’re doing so well just as we are. Let’s not get obsessed with who QAnon and their spokesman is. It doesn’t matter. What matters is that the strategy was wildly successful and made so many more of us “digital soldiers”, as Lt. Gen. Flynn stated.
Anyone can be a digital soldier. You don’t have to have a blog or write a single word. You can share memes, videos or hyperlinks and retweet any number of people who publish great information on Facebook, MeWe, Twitter, Gab, anything you choose. A click of the mouse is all it takes. That makes you a digital soldier; in the trenches. A hero, really.
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  Do-it-Q-jets
One day soon, when the enemy is neutralized and the imminent danger is over, we will learn who the Q Team is. All our questions will be answered and we will be wowed by the prowess, the cunning, the strategy and tactics of all those who sacrificed to protect the one man who volunteered to be the target of global psychopaths; Donald Trump, and to do whatever was necessary to liberate Humanity from the clutches of psychopaths who promised certain doom for us and our planet. There’s no other way to say it and no point in sugar-coating the message.
QAnon has delivered truth and previously unrevealed intelligence and inspired a global romance with a faceless entity. It’s historic. There are untold projects underway to secure our freedom and end the tyranny. Let’s not make the job any harder by discussing details that are best left unsaid for the time being. Let sleeping dogs lie. Mica thinks that an excellent strategy.
The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  Mica-Feb-23-300x200
There is a glorious future for Humanity on the horizon. QAnon has given us so much hope and promise of a better world. Some of us are products of the immediate gratification generation. Let’s do everything in our power to support the people and the process and avoid letting curiosity create any more risk than there already is. You know what they say… “Curiosity killed the cat.”
For greater understanding of what is unfolding presently, you may wish to read SerialBrain2’s latest “decode”. It helps us view it all as a well-scripted “movie”, and I need my popcorn fix.  ~ BP

Post # 142 – The Deep State’s New Playbook against Trump.

Thanks to: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The QAnon Question: Curiosity Killed the Cat  2488351696

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum