OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  Bq-5c23e936be602

POOFness for MAR 20: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 3-20-19
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 20-Mar-2019 18:31:33

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  Scam-alert

Subject: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 3-20-19
Date: Wed, March 20, 2019 5:56 pm

POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  Scammer2

Zap Says

HI ALL,

IT IS OFFICIAL FOR US. NEXT WEEK WE WILL ESTABLISH OFFICES IN CHINA/HK.

POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  Giphy

MANUFACTURING OF THE VARIOUS TECHNOLOGIES WILL BEGIN SHORTLY AFTER WITH THE GOVERNMENT’S PRODIGIOUS HELP. THE MASSIVE THROUGHPUT OF THEIR FACTORIES WILL WORK WELL TOWARDS PUTTING A DENT INTO THE MANUFACTURING LOAD THAT WILL BE BORNE BY MANY OTHER MANUFACTURING CENTERS AROUND THE WORLD.

OF COURSE THE USA AND CANADA FIGURE PROMINENTLY IN THIS DEPLOYMENT, AND WE HAVE SOURCED HUGE PIECES OF LAND TO BUILD SOME OF THE MANUFACTURING FACILITIES ON. SOME OF THESE CENTERS WILL BE SPECIALIZED FOR THE NEW TECH WITH GOOD SECURITY AS SOME OF THIS STUFF IS SENSITIVE.

I HEARD FROM A BUDDY OF MINE THAT THEY ARE GOING TO ALLOW MAGNETIC DISRUPTION TECHNOLOGY TO BE LET OUT, AND THAT WILL CHANGE TRANSPORTATION AS WE KNOW IT. EVEN THE HYPERLOOP WILL BE EITHER OBSOLETE OR WILL ADAPT AND BECOME MUCH BETTER. TIME WILL TELL, BUT THE SEEMING ANTI GRAVITY ASPECTS OF MAGNETIC DISRUPTION WILL MEAN FLOATERS THAT CAN TRAVEL AT VERY HIGH SPEED (THOUSANDS OF MILES AN HOUR).

I SUPPOSE NEW RULES AND REGULATIONS GOVERNING FLIGHTS WILL HAVE TO BE DEVELOPED AS WELL AS SAFETY SYSTEMS SO THAT TRANSPORTS DO NOT COLLIDE WITH EACH OTHER. LOTS OF LOGISTICAL STUFF GOES WITH THIS TECH AND HAS TO BE CAREFULLY THOUGHT OUT.

THEY HAVE HAD THIS TECH SINCE ROSWELL, AND THAT IS JUST A PLAIN FACT OF LIFE. HOWEVER, THIS TECH PALES IN COMPARISON WITH THE HIGHER LEVEL TECH THAT SOME SPECIES USE. I WONDER HOW LONG IT WILL BE BEFORE EVEN THIS “NEW TECH” WILL BE REPLACED BY SOME OTHER TECH FROM OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS UPSTAIRS.

WE ARE ALL IN FOR A WILD RIDE AS WE EVOLVE INTO THIS NEW PARADIGM OF VERY COOL TECH THAT WILL CERTAINLY MEAN GREAT CHANGES FOR OUR HUMANITY. IT MAY ALSO BE THAT A LOT OF THE TECH WILL BE VERY USEFUL DURING THE COMING EARTH CHANGES AND SAVE MANY SOULS. THAT MAKES ME FEEL A LOT BETTER KNOWING THIS WILL BE THE CASE.

THIS REFLECTION IS PRETTY FORWARD IN MY THINKING HERE AFTER DISCUSSIONS WITH SOME SCIENTISTS. THINGS ARE ABOUT TO BREAK OPEN AND WORK WILL BEGIN NOW FOR SURE THANKS TO THE DECISIONS CHINA HAS MADE IN RESPECT OF OUR EFFORT. I TRUST THE USA WILL DO THE SAME AS WELL AS THE OTHER COUNTRIES. I THINK THEY WILL AS IT ONLY BENEFITS EVERYBODY.

I AM A BIT SWAMPED WITH WORK AND PLANNING RIGHT NOW JUST AS PREDICTED, AND I WILL SEE YOU IN SUNDAY’S MESSAGE.

THANKS TO ALL. LOVE N HUGS. GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  Giphy
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
MARCH 21, 2019
“MAKE THE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”©️
“MEGA”©️
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  Scam-alert
Contributions

The principals of this newsletter bare the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your contribution have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct.
goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  Scam-alert-fraud

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth

ZAP wrote:....AND WE HAVE SOURCED HUGE PIECES OF LAND TO BUILD SOME OF THE MANUFACTURING FACILITIES ON. SOME OF THESE CENTERS WILL BE SPECIALIZED FOR THE NEW TECH WITH GOOD SECURITY AS SOME OF THIS STUFF IS SENSITIVE. 

POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  Land

ZAP wrote:TIME WILL TELL, BUT THE SEEMING ANTI GRAVITY ASPECTS OF MAGNETIC DISRUPTION WILL MEAN FLOATERS THAT CAN TRAVEL AT VERY HIGH SPEED (THOUSANDS OF MILES AN HOUR).

POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  Floater

ZAP wrote:I AM A BIT SWAMPED WITH WORK AND PLANNING RIGHT NOW JUST AS PREDICTED, AND I WILL SEE YOU IN SUNDAY’S MESSAGE. 

TRANSLATION: Since I'm under the influence of drugs, my mind is a bit foggy....

POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  Mystery

ZAP wrote:SOME OF THESE CENTERS WILL BE SPECIALIZED FOR THE NEW TECH WITH GOOD SECURITY AS SOME OF THIS STUFF IS SENSITIVE. 

I'll share one of our secret projects....
Pollution free canned air !

POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  Air

Another one of our projects involves "How to put on diapers".
Could 99% of those who change diapers be doing it wrong?
Link to: Best Diaper Changing Technique

POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  Diaper2

4-truth

4-truth

POOFness for MAR 20:MIDWEEK CRAPOLLA BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI  Oom2

robert18

TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN RELATIVELY NEW TO THIS SCAM OF babkowski jerzy - zap from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS RUTHLESS SCUMBAG  HAVE BEEN RIPPING, SCAMMING AND BRAINWASHING PEOPLE FRO MORE THEN 10 YEARS USING SOCIAL MEDIA - THE INTERNET WITH OUT ANY CONSEQUENCES OR INTERVENTION OF CANADIAN, US AUTHORITIES (HARD TO BELIEVE).

DO NOT !!!!!! NEVER !!!! SEND AND SUPPORT THIS MOTHER FU...R OR ANY ONE LIKE HIM BUYING HIS TOTAL RUBBISH OF PROMISING HUGE PAYOUTS FOR SOME FICTIONAL CHINESE HISTORICAL BONDS, CURRENCY EXCHANGES OF HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS. HE HAS BEEN DOING THIS FOR MORE THEN 10 YEARS, REPEATING (CC) THE SAME PHRASES, TEXTS OVER AND OVER AGAIN RIPPING NAIVE DREAMERS OF THERE LAST PENNIES.
THIS IS A RUTHLESS SOCIOPATH, LOWLIFE LOOSER!!!!. 
SENDING ANY MONET TO THIS PSYCHOPATH, YOU ARE BECOMING A PART OF THE PROBLEM ALLOWING SUCH SWINDLERS TO SURVIVE AND STRIVE IN THEIR SCAMMING AND ROBBING PEOPLE WITH OUR MERCY. USE YOUR BRAIN PEOPLE AND COMMON SENSE!!!!. 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum