OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI Bq-5c23e936be602

POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 3-27-19
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 27-Mar-2019 19:35:41

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI Scam-alert

Subject: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 3-27-19
Date: Wed, March 27, 2019 7:13 pm

POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI Scammer2

Zap Says

HI ALL,

I MUST POINT OUT ONE IMPORTANT TIMING. MANY HAVE EMAILED IN REQUESTS FOR MONEY. THEY ALL HAVE COMPELLING REASONS AND BELIEVE ME WE DO UNDERSTAND THIS ALL TOO WELL. WHAT CAN WE DO? NOT MUCH RIGHT NOW BUT AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE, A SPECIAL PURPOSE FOUNDATION WILL BE SET UP TO HANDLE CRITICAL CASES. MEDICAL AND CHILDREN WILL BE A BY-WORD THERE. HOMELESSNESS IS A DIFFERENT ISSUE, AND WILL PROBABLY BE A SPECIALIZED DEPARTMENT AS THAT IS A SINGULARLY LARGE UNDERTAKING. WE WILL DO THE BEST WE CAN AS FAST AS WE CAN, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT.

I DO UNDERSTAND IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO TEAR YOURSELF AWAY FROM THIS LOVELY DRUG CALLED STRESS, BUT DO TRY. WHEN YOU ARE IN SURVIVAL MODE, IT IS DIFFICULT TO DREAM BUT YOU HAVE TO MAKE THAT EFFORT. COMPARTMENTALIZE THE STRESS AND LEAVE YOURSELF A BIT OF ROOM TO BREATHE DURING A QUIET MOMENT AND REFLECT ON YOUR DREAMS. THEY WILL SUSTAIN YOU.

THIS WEEK HAS BEEN PRETTY INTENSE FROM MANY DIRECTIONS. FUNDING RELEASES ARE STARTING, SOME HIGH LEVEL TRANSACTIONS HAVE ALREADY BEEN DONE AND THEIR FROZEN FUNDS ARE TO BE UNFROZEN (FOR EXAMPLE), SO ALL THE SIGNIFIERS OF MAJOR CHANGE ARE IN THE AIR. IN THE USA, THE INTENSITY OF THE TRAIN TO FREEDOM IS VERY HARD. THE WITCH HUNT ON THE PRESIDENT IS OVER, AND NOW THE REVELATIONS WILL BEGIN.

GREAT LINK TO START IS FOX NEWS DISSECTION OF WHAT JUST HAPPENED AND NAMING NAMES. THE TRUTH IS OUT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbP56ORBJb8

WHAT I THOUGH REAL FUNNY IS THAT IN RESPONSE, THE DEMOCRATIC SPOKESWOMAN (DEMOCRATS IN DENIAL STAR SPEAKER PERHAPS) WENT THROUGH A BLUR OF WEIRD WAYS OF SAYING THAT ALTHOUGH TRUMP WAS FOUND NOT TO BE IN COLLUSION, HE WAS STILL GUILTY BECAUSE HE SAT NEXT TO PUTIN DURING STATE VISITS. THIS INCREDIBLE LOGIC IS SUPPORTED BY THE IN DEPTH KNOWLEDGE OF NOT ONE BUT 2 CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES (YES SHE SAID “BOTH CONGRESSES”). DEMOCRATS LIKE TO BE SURE BY DOUBLING UP ON THINGS WHETHER THEY MAKE SENSE OR NOT IS THE CONCLUSION. I AM IMPRESSED.

FOLLOW-UP ON WHAT WILL COME NEXT NOW THAT THE PRESIDENT IS FULLY CLEARED AND THE FINGERS NOW ALL POINT TO HILLARY AND THE DEMOS. ARE THEY USED CARS? YOU CAN BUY THEM RIGHT? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w_Z2tZaS6s

THEY WILL KEEP FIGHTING TRUMP UNTIL THEY DIE, BECAUSE THEY WILL (OR THEIR HANDLERS WILL) IF TRUMP WINS THE NEXT ELECTION. THE REASON IS THAT THE LIBERAL CAMP REPRESENTS THE BANKING EMPIRE AND THE TRUMP CAMP WANTS TO HAVE AMERICA FREE OF THE CHOKEHOLD AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT FOR REAL.

THE BANKING SIDE IS LOSING THE USA CASH COW THEY THOUGHT WOULD CONTINUE WITH HILLARY, AND IF TRUMP WINS ANOTHER TERM, THAT WILL SPELL THE END OF THE CASH COW FOR GOOD, AND THEIR SYSTEM WILL UTTERLY COLLAPSE (THEY ARE RUNNING ON FUMES BUT CAN LAST TILL THE ELECTION BUT NOT AFTER).

THAT IS WHY THE ALL OUT ATTACK ON TRUMPY BUT HE AIN’T GOIN NOWHERE. AGAIN MY REFLECTION, BUT I THINK YOU KNOW THAT IS A TRUE STATEMENT. SO MUCH FOR DISSECTING THAT ONE – IT IS PRETTY CLEAR.

IN THE MEANTIME, THE INDICTMENTS ARE BEING UNSEALED. TRUMPSTER IS NOW GOING TO GO FULL BORE INTO THE SWAMP I BET ANYTHING. SHOULD BE VERY ENTERTAINING. SOMETIMES POLITICS ARE MORE ENTERTAINING THAN A BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE. AT LEAST IT LASTS LONGER. HOURS OF FUN FOR ALL AGES…

BY THE WAY, NOW THAT CHINA AND THE USA ARE GOOD BUDDIES (ACTUALLY THEY HAVE BEEN FOR A VERY LONG TIME IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DECADES OLD PACT RECENTLY RE-AFFIRMED BY THIS PRESIDENT OF THE USA), WE WILL SEE ALL KINDS OF CHANGES IN THE ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE. BOTH COUNTRIES ARE GOING TO THRIVE WITH THIS RELATIONSHIP, AND OF COURSE RUSSIA IS IN THERE TOO. THESE THREE POWERS ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE COUNTRIES, WILL BE THE EXAMPLE

IN RESPECT OF THE RV, IT LOOKS TO BE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER. THE BITS COMING OUT NOW HINT AT PAYMENTS. WE SHALL SEE. BUT ONE THING IS FOR SURE, WHEN IT HAPPENS THERE WILL BE A WHIRLWIND OF (HOPEFULLY) CONTROLLED ACTIVITY. SOME OF THE ADVICE GIVEN ON HOW TO TRANSACT SHOULD BE MINDED, AND OTHER INFORMATION SHOULD BE REALLY SCRUTINIZED.

THIS APPLIES ESPECIALLY IN THE CASE OF THE PROPOSED BIO ID SIGNATURE SYSTEM IF YOU WANT TO GET FUNDS FROM THE RV. I REFER TO ANNA VON REITZ AND HER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS. I PERSONALLY THINK THAT THEY COULD INSTALL CHEAP RETINAL SCANNERS OR FINGERPRINT PADS TO CHECK YOUR BIOMETRICS NON-INVASIVELY. BOTH ARE COMMON NOW ESPECIALLY AT BORDER CROSSINGS WITH THE FINGERPRINT READERS. IT WOULD DO INSTEAD OF HANDING OVER YOUR DNA, BUT THAT’S MY REFLECTION. http://annavonreitz.com

By Anna Von Reitz

When I first read Kurt's research -- even though I was already familiar with The Great Fraud -- I was taken aback and I admit that my initial reaction was: wow, what is this guy smoking?

As preposterous as the history sounds at first blush, it runs in the channels of what can be readily observed today--- like tracing a river back to its headwaters. What Kurt is telling people about the church history giving rise to the current malpractices, is right. Confirmed. It's dead serious. Literally. True and correct.

The rot --- the false probate of estates, the contracting with minors, the false claims of guardianship, the false claims of abandonment, pauperism, claims of "legal" death, and claims of commonwealth interest in the estates of "infant decedents" does go all the way back to the Church in the Middle Ages. It vastly predates the Cestui Que Vie Act of 1666.

Kurt has continued to work and expand his researches and followed the thread forward to its modern day conclusions. There is no doubt in my mind, and should be no doubt in anyone else's mind, that the Roman Catholic Church and the Holy Roman Empire is The Source of all this fraud and legal chicanery.

What started out as superstitious ignorance in the Middle Ages has born fruit as a gargantuan system of fraud and predation by purported service organizations today.

It began when Midwives and Clergy in the Middle Ages couldn't account for what a placenta is. It appeared to them to be a hideously mis-shapened, malformed, living being-- a monster-- that had a pulse to begin with, but which always mysteriously died shortly after a baby was born.

Not knowing any better, they assumed it was a sort of Evil Twin to the child, and named it after the child, and buried it. This is the genesis of The Strawman and the practices associated with creating and justifying the existence of an "infant decedent" and probating its estate.

Of course, we now know what a placenta is and how it functions, but the Church had benefited so royally from all these extra estates being donated to it, that the evil legal practices associated with this Medieval ignorance has carried right on into the present day --- and gotten worse.

Did you know that unless you specifically ask for it back, the hospital seizes upon the placenta as property and retains it? They also claim the DNA "found" in the placenta -- your DNA -- as "abandoned property". That then gives them the right, purportedly, to claim you right down to your hair and fingernails.

Like all other such claims its fraudulent non-disclosed theft and crime against babies and new Mothers, but if you don't come back and claim your DNA, their false claim in commerce stands.

Kurt has pioneered an extensive process to overcome this which he calls a "Paramount Claim" -- it is, last time I looked, about 20 pages-worth of precisely defined recordings that establish the evidence and the claims of a Living Soul all the way back to the moment of conception and the zygote formed, and placing an absolute priority claim on our own DNA combination.

This is becoming ever more important and critical to claim as the move is on to create "Biological ID" devices, cards, readers, etc. for use in banking and government. And obviously, if they have already claimed your DNA, they can claim any assets attached to that DNA.

Just recently it was announced on Dinar Chronicles or one of the other major GCR/RV sites that people seeking to exchange Dinar and Zims will be required to give two drops of blood and get a Bio ID based on their DNA --- but as a result of Kurt's research you can now see the Endgame.

This is their new gambit in their endless attempt to own us and our assets.

It's time to slap the filthy hands of the Prelates, Poobahs, Politicians and Police responsible and add another "extension" to our recordings: a paramount claim to own our DNA from the moment of conception. I drafted a one-page version and am adding it to the Basic Forms Package, securing this additional explicit asset claim.

Those who are preparing to do any large or important monetary transactions, especially those that "require" biological ID, are advised to run don't walk --- get at least this one page paramount claim on your DNA and other biological assets recorded before any transactions take place.

Take a certified copy to the exchanges to make part of your paperwork --- otherwise, you stand to be defrauded and controlled by this latest false claim in commerce brought to you by the "Holy Roman Empire".

If you are likely to be doing any government work or banking or anything requiring a Bio ID, you would be well-advised to contact Kurt and do his whole process, but at a minimum everyone needs to get at least a basic DNA claim recorded.

WHAT ANNA SAYS MAKES PERFECT SENSE AND IT IS TRUE. YOU ARE YOU UNLESS YOU ALLOW SOMEBODY ELSE TO OWN YOU – SO BE CAREFUL AND DO WHAT YOU THINK IS BEST FOR YOU AND

EXCITING TIMES HEAD, MUCH LOVE FROM ALL OF US TO ALL OF YOU, AND HOPE FOR THE BEST THIS WEEK AS IT SURELY IS ALL UNDERWAY.

GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI Giphy
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
MARCH 28, 2019
“MAKE THE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”©️
“MEGA”©️
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

‌Co
POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI Scam-alert-fraudntributions

The principals of this newsletter bare the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct.
goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth

POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI Corrupt

4-truth

4-truth

POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI Drug6

POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI Jack

POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI Jerzy-lies

POOFness for MAR 27: MIDWEEK BS & LIES BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI Md