Latest topics
» 100,000 Yr Old Pyramid Submerged Near Azores?
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyToday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Giant Cube Shooting From The Sun With Trail Behind it, In NASA SOHO image plus MORE
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyToday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Health hazards from 5G cell towers going mainstream; new calls for protection against radiation pollution
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Janda Vs MSM - Julian Assange: Sold Out Or Star Witness
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyToday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oops Hidden North Pole Revealed
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyToday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» NBC: Senate Bill to penalize doctors who refuse patients who are not vaccinated.
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyToday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» 2019's first ice crop circle
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyToday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Does Cannabis Affect Everyone Differently?
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Midnight Hour (0013) Pete Peterson & David Wilcock gofundme investigation
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyToday at 1:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyYesterday at 8:18 pm by 4-truth

» Metals-poisoned residents of Flint, Michigan given go-ahead to sue EPA
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyYesterday at 6:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» China Releases New Far Side of the Moon Photos
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyYesterday at 6:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Q ANON IS THE NEW AGE MKULTRA MILITARY PSYOP plus more
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Could Pyramids Found In Antarctica Change The History Of Man + More?
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ever Thought WHY Celebrities HATE Looking At The Mirror So Much?
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyYesterday at 3:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fascinating phenomenon,Heavenly beings in the sky? And Apocalyptic Sound.
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyYesterday at 2:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sandy Hook: The curious case of Danbury Hospital’s premature Facebook message, 48 mins. before police received 911 call
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyYesterday at 2:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyYesterday at 2:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFOs ‘We Want to Know WhoThey Are’ Disclosure, US Navy & Encounters Reporting!
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyYesterday at 2:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ What’s happening in the Sky all over the world? UFO Invasion! plus MORE
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyYesterday at 2:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave ScHmIdT, Meta1 Scammer & Alien Fraudster Michael Lee Hill Blow InterDimensional Smoke Up Your Bunghole :)
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyYesterday at 1:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» VIRUSES FALLING FROM THE SKIES #WEATHER WARFARE LIVE!! #ANALYSIS
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» ‘We lied, we cheated, we stole’: Pompeo offers honest, if disturbing admission about CIA activity
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyYesterday at 1:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» My $100 Walmart Survival Kit - 7 Day Survival Challenge - The Build
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyYesterday at 1:07 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Survival Lessons from The Great Depression
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyYesterday at 1:06 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 100 COWS OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 6 MONTHS! THEY ARE SO HAPPY!
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyYesterday at 1:04 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Hollywood Magick and Social Engineering - ROBERT SEPEHR
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyYesterday at 1:02 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Germany to close all 84 of its coal-fired power plants, will rely primarily on renewable energy
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyYesterday at 1:01 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Early Onset? Digital Dementia - Have You Noticed How The Young Are Not Functioning Properly?
The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  EmptyYesterday at 12:52 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » MEMBER ADVERTISING & BLOG FORUMS » Q NEWS with LadyDragon » The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE

The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

LadyDragon

LadyDragon

http://www.ladydragon.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I will believe this when I can see it listed as a real currency on the IMF and CBI currency evaluator sites.
I know several with Zim and I hope this does not bring yet more false hope. But this is just my opinion... Thank you for sharing this LD! :)

question

LadyDragon

LadyDragon
HOW ABOUT THE UN OFFICIAL RATE

DO YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE IN THAT DEAR :)

https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.php

I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT BUT MY SOURCES ARE TELLING ME ITS REAL , AM TRYING TO GET AS MUCH CONFIRMATION AS I CAN

PLEASE INVESTIGATE AND LET ME KNOW :)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I will ask around for sure.
I checked FOREX and Zim is not listed at all. Only South African Rand which is .07/1USD
I don't know why Zim would be listed at a UN site as that is not in my area of research at all.

Anyone here have any info?

bs4ever

bs4ever
This appears to be something called the Zimbabwe RTGS Dollar

Not the hyperinflation notes that are floating about.

As much as I would like the ZIM to be a match for the US dollar or any major currency it wont be this one called ZWL

I hope I am wrong

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-47361572

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic
A month ago zimland came out with the rgts which is the digital zim currency. They also passed a new law for their monetary policy. The rtgs was the new back currency digtial end. Then they included everything you could imagine in otehr types of money and payments under the rtgs that people in zimland could exchange into the rtgs. These included zim bonds, payments, promissory notes, this that and the other thing was quite a cover of all kinds of issuances of types of money, especially paper. SOOO...

As of yesterday most banks worldwide became basel 4 compliant. Zim was announced to be live or revalued awhile ago. However, the big issue is what banks will exchange it? AND this is because the USA gov waited till literally the last minute to become basel 4, now that means the gov, fed and central bank says nothing about the average bank. Most likely they will still and are controlling the exchange.

They do not want the public to exchange. US bank today told me that they will not be exchanging and there are several currencies that US bank will not be dealing with ever nor exchanging. Currencies on the list of no exchanging period, ever...dinar..

So Now we have to face the fact these butt holes may not let us exchange and by the time they get the banks across USA fully in sync with the rest of the world many of the currencies may not be exchangeable...

ANENRO

ANENRO

topspin2

Also of note....

Last edited by topspin2 on Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
thanks everyone for posting your info!

The Zim Has Revalued - CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT FOR ME PLEASE  1292150244

LadyDragon

LadyDragon
the zim is not obsolete is is now at 27 cents on the dollard

its country currency that are obsolete not the franc

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Oh man following this one. I may have to very carefully remove my Zim from the walls eeek!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

bs4ever

bs4ever
LadyDragon wrote:the zim is not obsolete is is now at 27 cents on the dollard

its country currency that are obsolete not the franc
Just had a peep at various exchange websites and also travel money supplied by banks. All I can see is no change in the rate of the current ZIM.

Where did you see this rate 27 cents on the dollar LD?

Something is being messed with as Tops stated, I have never seen obsolete currencies listed before in such a way either

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum