Latest topics
» 100,000 Yr Old Pyramid Submerged Near Azores?
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyToday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Giant Cube Shooting From The Sun With Trail Behind it, In NASA SOHO image plus MORE
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyToday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Health hazards from 5G cell towers going mainstream; new calls for protection against radiation pollution
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Janda Vs MSM - Julian Assange: Sold Out Or Star Witness
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyToday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oops Hidden North Pole Revealed
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyToday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» NBC: Senate Bill to penalize doctors who refuse patients who are not vaccinated.
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyToday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» 2019's first ice crop circle
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyToday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Does Cannabis Affect Everyone Differently?
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Midnight Hour (0013) Pete Peterson & David Wilcock gofundme investigation
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyToday at 1:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for APR 24: MIDWEEK MALARKY BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyYesterday at 8:18 pm by 4-truth

» Metals-poisoned residents of Flint, Michigan given go-ahead to sue EPA
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyYesterday at 6:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» China Releases New Far Side of the Moon Photos
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyYesterday at 6:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Q ANON IS THE NEW AGE MKULTRA MILITARY PSYOP plus more
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Could Pyramids Found In Antarctica Change The History Of Man + More?
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ever Thought WHY Celebrities HATE Looking At The Mirror So Much?
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyYesterday at 3:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fascinating phenomenon,Heavenly beings in the sky? And Apocalyptic Sound.
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyYesterday at 2:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sandy Hook: The curious case of Danbury Hospital’s premature Facebook message, 48 mins. before police received 911 call
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyYesterday at 2:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyYesterday at 2:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFOs ‘We Want to Know WhoThey Are’ Disclosure, US Navy & Encounters Reporting!
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyYesterday at 2:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ What’s happening in the Sky all over the world? UFO Invasion! plus MORE
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyYesterday at 2:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave ScHmIdT, Meta1 Scammer & Alien Fraudster Michael Lee Hill Blow InterDimensional Smoke Up Your Bunghole :)
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyYesterday at 1:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» VIRUSES FALLING FROM THE SKIES #WEATHER WARFARE LIVE!! #ANALYSIS
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» ‘We lied, we cheated, we stole’: Pompeo offers honest, if disturbing admission about CIA activity
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyYesterday at 1:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» My $100 Walmart Survival Kit - 7 Day Survival Challenge - The Build
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyYesterday at 1:07 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Survival Lessons from The Great Depression
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyYesterday at 1:06 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 100 COWS OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 6 MONTHS! THEY ARE SO HAPPY!
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyYesterday at 1:04 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Hollywood Magick and Social Engineering - ROBERT SEPEHR
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyYesterday at 1:02 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Germany to close all 84 of its coal-fired power plants, will rely primarily on renewable energy
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyYesterday at 1:01 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Early Onset? Digital Dementia - Have You Noticed How The Young Are Not Functioning Properly?
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors EmptyYesterday at 12:52 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » FEEL GOOD ~ BODY & MIND » CANNABIS & NATURES MEDICINALS » Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors

Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors

April 8, 2019 Niamh Harris 
 Woman Who Refused Chemotherapy, Baffles Doctors After Using Cannabis & Manuka Honey To Shrink Tumors Cannabis-Honey-678x381

A woman who was given just weeks to live after she refused chemotherapy has baffled doctors by treating her cancer with cannabis and Manuka honey.

51 year old Mother and Grandmother Susan Dhillon from Berkshire in England, was diagnosed with inoperable stage four cancer of the mouth, nose and lower skull in June 2018.
The Mail Online reports: Doctors said unless she had chemotherapy and risky facial surgery her only option was end of life care.

But despite the tumours growing at a rate of 5 per cent a month, Mrs Dhillon chose not to have the treatment.
The former NHS prescription administrator started taking a near-pure form of illegal cannabis tablets. 

Mrs Dhillon, a grandmother-of-one, buys the drug from a friend at a cost of around £16 a day.
It has an 80 per cent cannabinoid strength – 78.8 per cent over the legal treatments – and contains THC, the principal psychoactive constituent of the drug.
And after five months of taking a tablet a day, doctors were surprised to find some of the tumours had disappeared and others had stopped growing or shrunk. 
A letter from her consultant confirms the regression and said: ‘I can only conclude that Mrs Dhillon appears to have gained significant benefit from the Manuka honey and Cannabis oil treatment’.
Nine months since her diagnosis, a scan carried out last month showed ‘encouraging’ results – her disease was found to be ‘completely stable’ with no sign of progression.
Mrs Dhillon is hoping she will enter remission and is still taking a cannabis tablet every day.
She said: ‘It’s an absolute miracle.
‘I was told I could die in weeks or months. They told me it was inoperable.
‘Any hope I had just vanished when they said I didn’t have long.
‘I was basically told there’s nothing they can do.
‘I didn’t want chemotherapy because the side effects are awful. It just wasn’t the right thing for me to do.
‘All I wanted to do was achieve life. I wanted to live for as long as I could.

Thanks to: https://newspunch.com

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Consciousness Of Economic

Consciousness Of Economic
I had stage 5 brain cancer when I was 32, came on suddenly. I did not go to doctors for treatment cured it myself way long before cannabis. I think since there are so many ways to cure cancer and all the types people should start focusing on prevention. 60 percent of cancers are a virus and not all of those might be treatable with cannabis. Second cancer I had was lymph and it was caused by eating dairy. I stopped eating dairy 3 years ago and have not had any problems since. Prevention which means cleaning the earth, the soil, the water, air and food otherwise we are always going to be on the side of defending, defensive action after the fact.

https://coe-llc.com/holistic-health-care-by-bridgette-lyn-dolgoff/

https://coe-llc.com/2018/09/23/urban-farm-project-sessions/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
yes so many ways to heal!
thanks for sharing that :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum