Latest topics
» Bermuda island mystery: The ancient volcano that built Bermuda is UNLIKE any other on Earth
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI EmptyToday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA's 9-year Moon landing plan has leaked
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI EmptyToday at 12:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Explorers Found Something Jawdropping Deep in the Cambodian Jungle!
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI EmptyToday at 12:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN ROCKLAND?! - Del Bigtree
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI EmptyToday at 12:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Measles Outbreak “State of Emergency” with 600 Cases, Whooping Cough-48,000 in 2012..No Emergency?
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI EmptyToday at 12:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graham Hancock - America Before-Exposing the Cover-Up of Ancient Advanced Civilizations
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI EmptyToday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Reality Check Episode six Undeniable Proof that Corey Goode is Leading Doxxing Op
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 7:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Look Who's Talkin' NOW...EYES ON! plus more
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 6:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Unprecedented": Ecuador Gives Assange's Belongings to US Government
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 2:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists discover liquid ocean on Pluto
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 2:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Amazon Tribe Wins Lawsuit Against Oil Company, Protecting Huge Part Of The Rainforest
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 2:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Dollar Is Going to Self Destruct’: Talking Bitcoin With Ron Paul
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 1:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Giant cube "The BORG" near our Sun plus MORE
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 1:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness Lies for MAY 19: BLACK AND WHITE
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 1:48 pm by 4-truth

» NIBIRU News ~ Scientists Claim They Understand Nibiru Planet X Orbit in Space plus MORE
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 1:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Is the Bilderberg 2019 Location Still a Secret?
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 1:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Plot Thickens by Anna Von Reitz
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 1:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The NEW Great Depression is Here
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A word from our Westminster correspondent
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 9:51 am by bs4ever

» 7 Life Changing Lessons About Conscious Alertness
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 7:35 am by WilliaminUSA

» Archaeologists Discovered Something Baffling Inside This Mountain!
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 2:43 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

VISIT CannaBananaDaze
MEDICAL CBD OIL INFO
PLUS MORE

www.cannabananadaze.com

CANNA GRANNY'S
UNICORN OIL

MED GRADE CBD OIL
WORKS SO GREAT
IT'S MAGICAL
CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR MORE INFO

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » SCAMTASTIC RV/GCR NEWS - SHADY CHARACTERS, CHARLETONS & THOSE DETERMINED TO STOP THEM! » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Zap-world

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 5-01-19
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 1-May-2019 19:55:52
www.rumormillnews.com

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Scam-alert
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI B275e910a0c47ddb64fbe37358233987

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 5-01-19
Date: Wed, May 1, 2019 7:40 pm

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Scammer2

Zap Says

HI ALL,

AS SIMPLE PROOF OF OUR CONTINUING EVOLUTION, AND TRANSIT FROM A NATURAL SELECTION MODE TO ONE WHERE ANYBODY CAN PASS ON THEIR GENES, THE AVERAGE IQ HAS INCREASED EACH AND EVERY YEAR STEADY AND IQ TESTS ARE RECALIBRATED EVERY FEW YEARS AND MADE HARDER TO COMPENSATE SO THE BELL CURVE OF HUMANITY’S INTELLIGENCE ALWAYS SHOWS THE SAME 100 BASIS.

WHY NOT SHOW THAT OUR INTELLIGENCE IS STEADILY INCREASING? WOULD THE TRUTH JUST ENCOURAGE HUMANITY TO SHINE MORE AND THEY DO NOT WANT THAT?

THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR CREATING THE SCHOOLS WE HAVE NOW. THESE SCHOOLS TAUGHT ORDER AND OBEDIENCE FIRST, THEN EVERYTHING ELSE. THIS WAS TO PREPARE STUDENTS FOR THE FACTORY FLOOR WHEN THEY GRADUATED. THIS SYSTEM HAS NOT CHANGED SINCE, AND IT IS TO BE REVAMPED NOW. THOSE THAT WISH TO EXPLORE THEIR NATURAL ABILITIES AND DEVELOP THEM WILL BE ENCOURAGED TO DO SO IN THE NEW MODEL.

THE CURRENT SYSTEM RELIES ON MEMORY RECITAL. WE ALL STUDY BEFORE AN EXAM, AND 3 DAYS AFTERWARDS WE FORGET 95% OF WHAT WE STUDIED ACCORDING TO STATISTICS. SOME, THAT EXCEL IN A PARTICULAR SUBJECT RETAIN INFORMATION ON THAT SUBJECT SO WHAT THEY LEARN IS NOT LOST, AND THEY CONTINUE TO DEVELOP IN THAT DISCIPLINE. THE REST OF US FORGET THE MAJORITY OF THE STUFF THAT WE LEARNED. HOW MANY OF US CAN REMEMBER THE QUADRATIC EQUATION OR THE FORMULA FOR ANGULAR MOMENTUM? IF WE DO NOT USE IT, IT IS USELESS AND FORGOTTEN.

MENTAL ACUITY IS NOW THE TARGET OF NATURAL SELECTION. SO WE ARE EVOLVING NOT ON THE BASIS OF PHYSICAL CRITERIA, BUT EVOLVING CULTURALLY.

SO I FIGURE WE ARE IN GREAT SHAPE FOR WHAT IS TO COME AND THAT WE WILL MAKE IT THROUGH IN A GREAT WAY IN OUR EVOLUTION.

OF COURSE LONGER LIFE SPANS GO HAND IN HAND WITH EVOLUTION IT SEEMS AND ARE STEADILY CLIMBING. THE AVERAGE IS A BIT HIGHER THAN THE EXPECTED 30 ODD YEARS BACK IN THE FRONTIER DAYS, AND AS MEDICAL SCIENCE PROGRESSES, WE WILL ENJOY A MUCH BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE AND INCREASED LONGEVITY. ACTUALLY THIS IS ONE OF THE ASPECTS OF LAPIS PRODUCTS. THE REGENERATION OF THE BODY IS KEY TO BETTER HEALTH, AND ALL THE OTHER ANCILLARY EFFECTS.

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Giphy

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH LAPIS IS NOTHING SHORT OF AMAZING. I FEEL YOUNGER, I MOVE YOUNGER, AND I LOOK YOUNGER. YOU CAN NOT TELL I AM OVER 60. THE BAG UNDER MY RIGHT EYE IS GONE AND THE LEFT ONE IS DISAPPEARING AS IT IS A BIT SLOWER IN GOING AWAY. SKIN IS CONSTANTLY SHINY AND WRINKLES HAVE FADED OUT. PREVIOUS ISSUES HERE AND THERE ARE ALMOST GONE, AND I AM EVER SO GRATEFUL FULMINA GOT THIS STUFF ON THE MARKET.

YEP! BACK TO SCAMMING PEOPLE TO ORDER A $1200. PRODUCT YOU CAN ACTUALLY PURCHASE FROM AMAZON FOR $20.

ONE OF THE FOLKS THAT BOUGHT IT JUST RECENTLY SENT ME A LOVELY EMAIL DESCRIBING THE EFFECTS AS FOLLOWS:

I’m sending you my testimonial and Fulmina Support to share my successful testimonial with taking Lapis Elixir after only 6 weeks use! 😊

I’ve had for a long 6 years a condition with my eye glands that I found no answers for- until Lapis Elixir, thanks to you for making it known to me last fall 2018.

As I’ve said before, I’ve been a naturopath / holistic consultant for almost 30 years and while I’m very healthy, I’ve had this eye gland issue that I believe has been caused by chemtrails and the suffering was immense for 6 years! All other approaches to find the cause have been tested, tried, and experimented with no benefits or any results at all, until 6 weeks into Lapis Elixir!

To get an idea, it feels like hot peppers and eyelashes in both of my eyes every waking hour, which symptoms caused me to not be able to work doing what I’ve loved for almost 30 years helping 1000’s of clients.

My condition was very painful because the eye glands quit producing the oil that tear glands need so that the eyes do not dry out, which caused the intense burning, stinging, redness, watering and inflammation. It WAS horrific and now I’m so much better. While my eyes are not at 100%, at least I can function now and go back to work! Yes!

I will start up again in a couple of months from now as I have much catching up to do from past 6 years of stagnation with quality of life, now that I no longer suffer and my eyes are at manageable levels to live life again!

Thank you, (Zap) for sharing Fulmina!

Sincerely,
MS

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Scam-alert

THANKS MS. THIS IS MORE OR LESS WHAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED MYSELF, AND WHAT A DIFFERENCE IN MY LIFE. FULMINA’S GOAL IS TO HAVE EXCELLENCE IN PRODUCTS THAT ARE TRULY EXCEPTIONAL. YOU WILL NOT SEE THEM FLOG VITAMIN C “IN READILY DIGESTIBLE FORM” OR SOME OTHER CRAP. THEY ARE IN THE RARIFIED STRATOSPHERE OF PRODUCTS THAT DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN A MAJOR WAY. GLAD THEY ARE HERE.

IN OTHER NEWS, “WE WILL SEE ABOUT THE RV” HAS BEEN A BYLINE OF MINE FOR A WHILE. THINGS REALLY SEEM TO BE HEATING UP AND THE SCUTTLEBUTT IS THAT IT IS HAPPENING NOW. SO WE WILL SEE ABOUT THE RV REAL SOON.

THANKS EVERYBODY AND WORK, A LOT OF IT, IS AHEAD AND VISIBLE.

GOD BLESS

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
APRIL 28, 2019
“MAKE THE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”©
“MEGA”©
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Scam-alert-fraud

The principals of this newsletter bare the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct.
goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Clowns

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Warning-red-blinking-sign-animated-gif-1

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI ScamalertPOOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Scamalert
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Raw

4-truth

4-truth
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Truth7

When ZAP feels the need to lie about easily disproven things such as "IQ" and "life expectancy", why would you trust him about LAPIS ? 

ZAP wrote:THE AVERAGE IQ HAS INCREASED EACH AND EVERY YEAR STEADY  

Link to the the truth: Are we becoming more STUPID?   IQ scores are decreasing | Daily Mail Online

ZAP wrote:OF COURSE LONGER LIFE SPANS GO HAND IN HAND WITH EVOLUTION IT SEEMS AND ARE STEADILY CLIMBING.

LINK TO: U.S. life expectancy declines for the first time since 1993 - The Washington Post

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Imbecile

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Face-palm

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Applause

Last edited by 4-truth on Fri May 03, 2019 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

4-truth

4-truth
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Clown

When "ZAP the Clown"  feels the need to lie about easily disproven things such as "IQ" and "life expectancy", why would you trust him about LAPIS ? 

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Lapis4

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Lapis-user

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Lapis-warning

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Forgot

Last edited by 4-truth on Thu May 02, 2019 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

4-truth

4-truth
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Lapis-tin-foil

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Skin

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Lapis-pig

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Laugh

4-truth

4-truth
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Lapis-tv

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Miracles2a

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Lapis-need

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Lapis-ma

4-truth

4-truth
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Lapis-energetic

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Lapis-thumbs

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Lapis-sale
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Lapis-nothing

4-truth

4-truth
ZAP wrote:As your body regenerates, it cures itself...

This is the same b.s. as the medical profession used to sell ARSENIC as a health product.

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Arsenic32

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Surprise

4-truth

4-truth
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Lapis-long

What the "new & improved" ZAP with a slight left eye problem may look like !

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI Funny4

POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI OOM

MESSAGE TO ZAP
POOFness for MAY 1: MIDWEEK HORSE PUCKEY BY ZAP SCAMKOWSKI God

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum