OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Kp Message 5-7-19… “I’m finding it ‘very difficult’ sometimes to watch the exposures, the unveilings EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Kp Message 5-7-19… “I’m finding it ‘very difficult’ sometimes to watch the exposures, the unveilings EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Kp Message 5-7-19… “I’m finding it ‘very difficult’ sometimes to watch the exposures, the unveilings EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Kp Message 5-7-19… “I’m finding it ‘very difficult’ sometimes to watch the exposures, the unveilings EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Kp Message 5-7-19… “I’m finding it ‘very difficult’ sometimes to watch the exposures, the unveilings EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Kp Message 5-7-19… “I’m finding it ‘very difficult’ sometimes to watch the exposures, the unveilings EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Kp Message 5-7-19… “I’m finding it ‘very difficult’ sometimes to watch the exposures, the unveilings EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Kp Message 5-7-19… “I’m finding it ‘very difficult’ sometimes to watch the exposures, the unveilings EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Kp Message 5-7-19… “I’m finding it ‘very difficult’ sometimes to watch the exposures, the unveilings EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Kp Message 5-7-19… “I’m finding it ‘very difficult’ sometimes to watch the exposures, the unveilings EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Kp Message 5-7-19… “I’m finding it ‘very difficult’ sometimes to watch the exposures, the unveilings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Kp Message 5-7-19… “I’m finding it ‘very difficult’ sometimes to watch the exposures, the unveilings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Kp Message 5-7-19… “I’m finding it ‘very difficult’ sometimes to watch the exposures, the unveilings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Kp Message 5-7-19… “I’m finding it ‘very difficult’ sometimes to watch the exposures, the unveilings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Kp Message 5-7-19… “I’m finding it ‘very difficult’ sometimes to watch the exposures, the unveilings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Kp Message 5-7-19… “I’m finding it ‘very difficult’ sometimes to watch the exposures, the unveilings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Kp Message 5-7-19… “I’m finding it ‘very difficult’ sometimes to watch the exposures, the unveilings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Kp Message 5-7-19… “I’m finding it ‘very difficult’ sometimes to watch the exposures, the unveilings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Kp Message 5-7-19… “I’m finding it ‘very difficult’ sometimes to watch the exposures, the unveilings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Kp Message 5-7-19… “I’m finding it ‘very difficult’ sometimes to watch the exposures, the unveilings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Kp Message 5-7-19… “I’m finding it ‘very difficult’ sometimes to watch the exposures, the unveilings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Kp Message 5-7-19… “I’m finding it ‘very difficult’ sometimes to watch the exposures, the unveilings EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kp Message 5-7-19… “I’m finding it ‘very difficult’ sometimes to watch the exposures, the unveilings

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 5-7-19… “I’m finding it ‘very difficult’ sometimes to watch the exposures, the unveilings, the disclosure of all the ‘space’ stuff, as well as all the other ‘crap’ (especially the holy crap!)”(dammit!!)

Posted on 2019/05/08 by Kauilapele  
Kp Message 5-7-19… “I’m finding it ‘very difficult’ sometimes to watch the exposures, the unveilings Kp_190313_kalalau_img_7687_200_10Talk about one h— of a long title. But I’m just going to lay it out about what’s going on within ME! (please note that this does not necessarily apply to anyone else, and there is no judgement from me about anyone else’ experience with these things). So there!
I’m just noting these things. All of the “grand exposures” that are going on right now… Yes, we are in an apocalypse period, planet wide. And this is also going on internally for many. And yes, there’s new connections here, new connections there, about what has been going on for years, decades, centuries, millennia, about cabal this, Illuminati that, secret space program this, ET contact that.
My own view right now is that, even though I’m doing an occasional posting on this blog about all those “this and thats”, none of them are “important” (aka, “top priority”) to me (and this is my “sense”, what I feel, what I “get”, inside me).
I am in a place where it is very clear that my “work” (which is never really feeling like “work”) is with energies, and there’s a voice in me that often says, “Who the h— cares who/what is being exposed, who/what is being arrested, who/what is being indicted, who/what is being this-ed or that-ted. STAY TRUE TO YOUR HIGHER INNER SELF and GET ON WITH IT!” (and, have fun with it).
God, there’s so much happening now. And parts of it I do like observing. But for me it is very important to remain UN-invested in any of it. I cannot operate within my own kuleana arena (kuleana = responsibility) when I’m looking at this, investigating that, researching details of this event, that event, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.
My primary arena of responsibility is “energetic”… working with, dealing with, listening to, following the Guidance of, “The Energies”.
Certainly that’s not everyone’s prime interest or responsibility. But it is mine.
And this magic word “disclosure”… the Space-Cosmic kind. Well, even that is not what many others are aligned with… whether it’s Corey Goode, David Wilcock, James Gilliland, Secret Space Program, Cosmic Space Program, moving lights, portals, this ET, that ET, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.
Disclosure is an INSIDE JOB.
Whenever I need to be connected, I am connected, and I listen to the Guidance. The Cosmic Connections happen… naturally. Without effort. And without believing I have to go to Disclosure conference here, Disclosure conference there, Contact in the (Desert, Ocean, Los Angeles, ECETI) (take your pick).
Contact is an INSIDE JOB.
So I’ve said my piece for now. Not sure why it wanted to “come out”. But there it is.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I totally get why KP is having such a difficult time... because he has been helping push out this false narrative and hanging out with these perps that are total frauds.
It is ok KP. These shysters have been fooling those in the community for a very long time.We still love you!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum