Latest topics
» Who Made Ollantaytambo's Water Temple?
POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyToday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sky-watcher captures two odd flashes next to the Orion Constellation
POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» How CBD Oil Can Help You Fight Insomnia
POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyToday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» 500 Scientists Sign Letter to UN: ‘There Is No Climate Emergency’
POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyToday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Arrest Of 750 Child Protesters In Hong Kong Sparks Outrage
POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES - Is PG&E Causing the California Wildfires? plus MORE
POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyToday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 10-14-19… Historic changes unfold worldwide as Zionist project collapses
POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyToday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for OCT 13: NIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN SHEETS THANKS TO YOUR DONATIONS SUCKAS!!! AHAHAHA
POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tic Tac Witnesses Kevin Day Interview
POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 5:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Truthfulness: The Silent Act of Power
POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 4:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 25% Of Americans Have ‘Never Eaten A Vegetable’, Survey Reveals WAIT... WHAT???
POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UK mom sues Tavistock children’s clinic over ‘misleading’ and ‘experimental’ gender change treatments
POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 3:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Will We Ever Prosecute?
POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 3:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST & CARMEN BOULTER NEW ATLANTIS RISING!
POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 2:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Illuminated UFO Spotted Cruising Over The City Of Guangzhou, China plus MORE
POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 2:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SCAMTASTIC RV/GCR NEWS - SHADY CHARACTERS, CHARLETONS & THOSE DETERMINED TO STOP THEM! » JERZY BABKOWSKI aka ZAP & SUSAN » POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI

POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Zap-world

POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 5-08-19
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 8-May-2019 20:45:23
www.rumormillnews.com
POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Scam-alert

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 5-08-19
Date: Wed, May 8, 2019 8:08 pm

POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Scammer2

Zap Says

HI ALL,

OSCAR WILDE ONCE SAID THAT SOME PEOPLE CAUSE HAPPINESS WHEREVER THEY GO; AND OTHERS WHENEVER THEY GO. SO FAR WE HAVE CAUSED HAPPINESS WHEREVER WE HAVE GONE AND WE HAVE GONE A LOT. HOWEVER, THAT CAN NOT BE SAID FOR OTHERS THAT WISH TO CAUSE GRIEF WHEREVER THEY GO. THIS IS APTLY EXEMPLIFIED BY THE GREEN FRIED BRAINS OF DETRACTORS THAT BEAR A STRIKING RESEMBLANCE TO THE WITCH HUNT OF THE CURRENT DEMOCRATIC STANCE OF REFUSING TO BELIEVE IN THE FACTS – THAT THEY GOT FOUND OUT AND LOST.

THE SAME IS TRUE FOR THESE DETRACTORS THAT HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN PICK APART THE GOOD INTENTIONS THAT WE HAVE EXHIBITED AND HAVE STARTED TO IMPLEMENT. WHERE WILL THESE PEOPLE GO WHEN WE GET TO WORK? WILL THEY APOLOGIZE? NOT LIKELY – THE OPPOSITION TO TRUMP WON’T SO WHY SHOULD THEY. PERHAPS THEY WILL SLITHER BACK UNDER THE ROCKS OF THEIR CREATION – MOST LIKELY.

REGARDLESS, THEY HAVE A NET ZERO EFFECT AND ONLY SERVE TO AMUSE BY THEIR CONSTANT AND CONSISTENT RAMBLINGS THAT COME TO LIGHT FROM TIME TO TIME, AND ARE GENERALLY IGNORED AFTER A FEW SECONDS OR MINUTES OF ATTENTION. THAT IS THE TOTAL IMPACT OF THEIR MISERABLENESS. PRETTY SAD.

THE CARING THEY HAVE SHOWN, AS WELL AS THEIR SHOE SIZE THAT PASSES FOR INTELLIGENCE, IS ALMOST NON EXISTENT AND I AM BEING KIND. THESE FOLKS BELONG TO THAT SIDE THAT IS SELF ENTITLED TO MAKE JUDGMENTS. ALTERNATIVELY PUT, THEY ARE SO PRISTINE THAT THEY CAN THROW THE FIRST, SECOND, AND THE THIRD STONE. VERY IMPRESSIVE.

POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Tenor

I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT WE WERE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. AT LEAST THAT’S WHAT IT SAYS HERE.

THE SAME CAN BE SAID ABOUT THE CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS REGARDING THE WHOLE TRUMP THING AND HIS VINDICATION. THE ARTICLES ARE COMING HARD AND FAST AS THE GOOD GUYS TAKE A CRACK AT THE LIES AND DECEIT OF THE MONUMENTAL EFFORT BY THE OPPOSITION TO TRUMP TO REGAIN POWER. THE IDIOCY EXHIBITED WITH STATEMENTS LIKE “IMPEACH 45” AND ALL THAT JUST DO NOT CUT IT, AND JUST SHOW THE DESPERATION OF THE CABAL IN THEIR EFFORTS TO OBFUSCATE, LIE, KILL…AND REPEAT UNTIL THEY GET THEIR WAY.

IT WILL NOT WORK. THE WORLD IS WAKING UP TO THE FACTS AND THEY ARE ALL OVER FOX NEWS AND THE INTERNET ALTERNATIVE NEWS. THE FAMOUS Q IS HAVING A BALL DISSEMINATING TIDBITS, THE INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES THAT HAVE ALIGNED WITH THE WHITE HATS ARE SUPPORTING EVERYTHING, AND THE CABAL’S DAYS SEEM TO BE NUMBERED. IN THE SMALL NUMBERS.

THE LIST OF ARTICLES AND INFORMATION IS LONG, BUT A CONCISE SHORT LIST IS PUBLISHED HERE AT THE END. THEY ARE VERY TELLING.

IT WAS POINTED OUT TO ME IN A CONVERSATION THAT NEITHER PARTY IN THE USA IS BEST. THEY BOTH HAVE THEIR QUALITIES. BUT, THERE IS A MAJOR DIFFERENCE IN THE PRESENTATION. FOR EXAMPLE, PAUL RYAN EXPLAINING WHY SOCIAL SECURITY HAS TO BE RESTRUCTURED, AND ON THE OTHER SIDE YOU HAVE JOE BIDEN TELLING EVERYBODY THE REPUBLICANS WANT TO PUT EVERYBODY IN CHAINS. WHICH MESSAGE IS GOING TO BE MORE EFFECTIVE?

DEMOCRATS ARE MARKETERS AND REPUBLICANS ARE CONSERVATIVE THINKERS. AND BOTH SAY “WE CARE WE CARE” (DEMS MORE SO) BUT IN THE END NEITHER CARES. THEY PAY LIP SERVICE AND DO WHAT THEY WANT ANYWAYS REGARDLESS. I THINK THE CONVERSATION REGARDING THIS WAS SPOT ON.

SO WITH ALL THIS STUFF GOING ON, AND THE TRUTH SURFACING, WE CAN BE ASSURED THAT IT WILL GET WORSE BEFORE IT GETS BETTER BUT AT LEAST IT HAS STARTED. FREEDOM IS NOT JUST ANOTHER WORD. IT IS A CONCEPT. AN IDEA THAT MANY HAVE GIVEN THEIR LIVES FOR. AND IT WILL NOT BE STOPPED. THIS BODES WELL FOR OUR HUMANITY.

I AM WRITING TO THE ART OF POLITICS HERE FOR A SMALL REASON THAT BEING I WAS IN SOME HEAVY PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS REGARDING POLITICS AND RELIGION LATELY, BUT HAD TO MAINTAIN NEUTRALITY IN BOTH EVEN THOUGH I HAVE MY OWN OPINIONS. HOWEVER, THAT DOES NOT STOP ME FROM DISSECTING ANY POLITICAL PARTY AND THEIR OWN CREATIONS. I AM ALLOWED TO DO THAT, BUT NOT ALLOWED TO INFLUENCE POLITICS.

FOR OUR PART, NOW THAT THINGS ARE CRACKING OPEN, WE CAN BEGIN OUR OPERATIONS AND BEGIN PICKING UP THE PIECES AND ASSEMBLING THE PROJECT SIDE TO BEGIN THE WORK FOR OUR HUMANITY AND THAT FUNCTION IS ALL WE CARE ABOUT. THE POLITICAL LANDSCAPE WILL TAKE CARE OF ITSELF AS IT ALWAYS DOES. IT DOES NOT NEED OUR HELP.

POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Imagen-animada-Bla-bla-07

BY THE WAY, I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE A BIT OF TIME TO WATCH A MOVIE, AND THE LATEST “IRON SKY” ABOUT THE MOON NAZIS WAS BRILLIANT. THEY HAD A SCENE WHERE THEY WENT INSIDE THE HOLLOW EARTH, AND THE BAD GUYS EXPLAINED HUMAN HISTORY AND HOW THEY MANIPULATED IT IN ABOUT 1 MINUTE – VERY CONCISE AND VERY INSIGHTFUL. IT WAS DONE BY A “HITLER”. GO SEE IT IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE.

POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Do_not_donate
POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Scammer2

THOSE ARE SOME THOUGHTS THIS MID WEEK AND STILL VERY BUSY GETTING READY FOR THE WORK COMING. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND DO NOT FORGET SUSAN AND HER WORK. PLEASE SUPPORT HER AS MUCH AS YOU CAN BEFORE OUR STUFF KICKS IN.

LOVE N HUGS - GOD BLESS

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Giphy
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
MAY 5, 2019
“MAKE THE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”©
“MEGA”©
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

Larry Elder Talks Mueller Report, Jussie Smollett & Most Credible 2020 Democratic Candidate: https://youtu.be/CRNlhtX-V7g

Victor Davis Hanson: Mueller Probe Could Backfire on Those Who Fabricated Russia-Collusion Narrative: https://youtu.be/gn9q7JEscqY

Russia Collusion Peddlers Will Turn on Each Other—Trump 2020 Adviser Steven Rogers: https://youtu.be/QyHzXWI6plM

Tony Shaffer: Shocking Use of FISA by Obama's FBI to Spy on Trump Campaign: https://youtu.be/04CQvULROBo

Tom Fitton: Spygate “The Worst Corruption Scandal in American History”: https://youtu.be/Z4IDSTrSvXE

Rep. Louie Gohmert: Why We Need to Investigate the FISA Process: https://youtu.be/V5LqhIun-s8

Jasper Fakkert: Conclusion of Mueller Russia Collusion Probe Confirms Epoch Times’ Reporting: https://youtu.be/vL2Kj-Qk3hE

Jason Meister: Trump Campaign Adviser Calls for Investigation Into Origins of Russia Collusion Narrative: https://youtu.be/sR41OmbwL4I

POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Scam-alert
The principals of this newsletter bare the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth
POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Fun

POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Cup2

ZAPs midweek message;
POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Gibberish2
That's right, gibberish as usual

POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Dunce

POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Expert2

ZAP wrote:I WAS IN SOME HEAVY PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS REGARDING POLITICS AND RELIGION LATELY, BUT HAD TO MAINTAIN NEUTRALITY IN BOTH EVEN THOUGH I HAVE MY OWN OPINIONS.

POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Opinion

4-truth

4-truth
POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI News

POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Donation

POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Donations

POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Stupid-fix

POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Stupid-aoc

4-truth

4-truth
POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Zap-crap2

POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Tshirt

ZAP wrote:LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP 

POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Love

ZAP wrote:SO FAR WE HAVE CAUSED HAPPINESS WHEREVER WE HAVE GONE

And you will cause MORE happiness once you're gone.

ZAP wrote:“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH

POOFness for MAY 8: MIDWEEK BULLSHITE BY ZAP FRAUDKOWSKI Zap-god2

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum