OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz Empty Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz Sun May 12, 2019 1:14 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Me? Zim? Threats???

Me? Zim? Threats??? by Anna Von Reitz Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

I own one piece of Zim currency.  It was sent to me by a Reader as a donation to The Living Law Firm.  That's it.  I have no investments in Zim and I certainly haven't "cheated" anyone out of any Zim investments that they had.  Nor have I "threatened" anyone regarding their investments in Zim.  

Must be the Doppelganger "Anna" whose exploits appear in the IRS Master file going around cheating people out of Zim and threatening them?  Maybe SHE fell on hard times?  Lost HER job at the rum distillery in Barbados? 

What I have said very clearly and several times is that investments in Zim are investments in Junk Bonds.  Sometimes, very, very rarely, like a horse race at 100 to 1 odds, an investment in Junk Bonds will pay off Big Time.  Usually you are lucky to get what you paid back out of them.  

People should know this straight up, but most people I have talked to who have invested in Zim and Iraqi Dinar have done so with the idea that this is a "sure thing" and just a matter of time before they get paid out in some complex, semi-secret plan involving different "tiers" of investors and going to military bases and signing Non-Disclosure Agreements, and all sorts of Cloak and Dagger stuff. 

Tellingly, from my point of view, that Big Pay Off Day never seems to come. It's always "right around the corner".  Tomorrow.  Next week.  Surely next month. 

In the case of "Zim" which is the national currency of Zimbabwe, American Military Contractors and Personnel purportedly set up a "sure thing" deal --- installing a puppet government in Zimbabwe to sell that nation's mineral wealth on the cheap, which would then magically appear as new assets backing the Zim.  

That would create a "rags to riches" story for those holding Zim as investments. What they paid a few pennies for, would suddenly be worth millions.  The story is similar with Iraqi Dinar. 

But what if that is all just Malarky?  What if the whole point was to raise American dollars from gullible investors to keep DOD contractors fed during the bankruptcy of the UNITED STATES, INC.?  

What if all the "secret military" work was just work to employ themselves at your expense, and the actual pillaging didn't involve Zimbabwean minerals at all?  What if it was just another screwball mercenary PsyOp to squeeze money out of the American home folk?  

Yeah, I know, I have all the idealism of a wet horse hair blanket.

I will admit that sometimes, very rarely, the rain falls upward,  the 100 to 1 horse comes in, and roses bloom in October in Alaska --- I have witnessed all those things, and I wouldn't have believed in or bet on any of them.  

Now, I know some very good, very kind, very sincere Christians who have gotten caught up in the Junk Bond trading schemes in Zim and Iraqi Dinar. 

They hope to be able to profit and use the money for wonderful projects---saving the environment, making water flow in the deserts of the world, feeding the hungry, bringing new tech to everyone, better medical care.... and if that is what comes from it, I am sure that the people of Zimbabwe will benefit greatly, too.  

Every cloud has a silver lining.  

As for me, I'd rather invest in American "Junk" Silver --- old United States Silver Dollars before 1933.   I am not holding my breath over any "RV" and I am not banking any future on cashing out junk bonds at millions to one odds. 

I certainly don't believe in or care enough about investments in Zim or Dinar to cheat anyone or threaten anyone over any of it.  Any claim that I did is pure loony-tunes. 

If the Junk Bond Traders profit themselves and finance wonderful projects all around the world, I will hope that the people of Zimbabwe and Iraq are richly rewarded, and I will pray for good results for everyone concerned. 

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

topspin2

Ahhhh Anna....We all keep a 1% hope that something will occur...But common sense says its a scam...I guess it has to do with being born in the United States. We have been raised to believe anything is possible..

MartyM

MartyM

Well Top certainly at this point in time, the Naysayers perspectives hold more water than not... But for the few optimists still remaining, it's still just a matter of HOPE. My position has always been that without Hope (in something) there really isn't much else to live for. Hope is that necessary ingredient that fuels our efforts in everything we do. It's very rewarding when our hopes come to fruition and yes, though sometimes very devastating when they don't, the process and the path chosen due to our hopes are necessary. The hopes and dreams are more important than the results. imho...

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum