OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
#QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
#QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
#QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
#QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
#QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
#QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
#QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
#QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
#QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
#QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
#QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
#QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
#QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
#QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
#QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
#QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
#QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
#QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
#QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
#QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
#QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
#QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

#QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

#QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more Screen-Shot-2018-05-15-at-11.29.52-PM-400x242

https://youtu.be/gqjGD_UbavE

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/lGutjETyWIE

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

SerialBrain2, 5-22-19… “Something big is about to drop: confirmed by POTUS himself”

Posted on 2019/05/24 by Kauilapele  
#QTard Drama Theater - Drones and Groans plus more Serialbrain2_logo_200_49This is one of the two links which I posted here, and I just felt the the two SB2’s mentioned in that post were very informative and “worth” posting in full.
The only part of this that does not quite line up, is when he concludes, “we deduce Comey will be the first domino to fall, then POTUS will DECLAS”, which does not seem to fit with what has already happened (as of 5-24-19), which is DECLAS.
An And We Know video highlighting this SB2 post should be coming soon.
[Kp note: “AW9” refers to this link, and “Maestro” refers to President Donald J. Trump.]
“A few hours ago, exactly at 8:01:03 PM EST on May 21 2019, I posted… Img1… because something big was about to drop… As you can see, I decoded the Maestro’s 5:48 PM tweet and advised to watch Congress.
“Exactly 79 minutes and 48 seconds later, at 9:20:51 PM, POTUS tweeted this tweet… [‘Great news for Republicans: Fred Keller has just won the hard fought for Pennsylvania Congressional contest in a LANDSLIDE…’] Not only this tweet confirms my previous decode but it gives us the information we were looking for.
This big thing that is about to drop is POTUS officially launching the process that will reveal the origins of the Russian Hoax and force all the criminals involved to face justice… From this drop [Q3328], we deduce Comey will be the first domino to fall, then POTUS will DECLAS.
“…[the] MOAB in Q3335 zeroing in Comey… It has fragmentation capabilities. When it hits, it’s the end and everything explodes in sequences: Clinton Foundation, Crime against Children, Uranium 1, HRC selling State secrets through her private server and all the those involved Img3, FISA, The Flynn set up, Seth Rich, the Fake Memos, AWAN, Justice Scalia, 9/11, ISIS, the Sleeper Cells, the False Flags and all those involved who communicated through tweets, game platforms or email drafts, etc…
“…once this domino falls, all the other actors will either unsuccessfully try to run away and inexorably face the dynamics of this drop: Q551 THE BEGINNING OF THE END> DWS FAILED to FLEE. Q… or spill the beans: Q2203 PANIC IN DC. LYNCH talking. Q
“…popcorn budget? I doubled mine to handle the ride until the public knows Adam is C_A… ‘Hello, [AS]. Once an agent, always an agent. Q'”
——————————————————————
Something big is about to drop: confirmed by POTUS himself
A few hours ago, exactly at 8:01:03 PM EST on May 21 2019, I posted the following image asking you to buckle up because something big was about to drop: Img1.
As you can see, I decoded the Maestro’s 5:48 PM tweet and advised to watch Congress.
Many in the comment section wondered what this thing that was about to drop could be.
Exactly 79 minutes and 48 seconds later, at 9:20:51 PM, POTUS tweeted this tweet.
Not only this tweet confirms my previous decode but it gives us the information we were looking for.
Look: Img2 The timestamp of the tweet is 9:20 PM or 21:20 military time, we go to Q2120 and it’s a picture of the US flag echoing the US flag in my image. Coincidence? The capital letters add up to 188, value for JUDGEMENT IS COMING and YOU ALL GOT CAUGHT. Pretty straightforward right?

Now let’s go further and analyze the exact timestamps: the delta between my post and POTUS’s tweet is [9:20:51]-[8:01:03] = 79 minutes and 48 seconds. 79 is the value for ORANGES, which is code for ORIGINS as discussed in this post and positioned by the Maestro in the media timeline here: video. And of course, you caught 48 is the value for HOAX.
This big thing that is about to drop is POTUS officially launching the process that will reveal the origins of the Russian Hoax and force all the criminals involved to face justice.
The sequencing of the process is revealed here:
Q3328 DECLAS pre or post IG report? [Comey] pre or post IG report? C comes before D. Q
From this drop, we deduce Comey will be the first domino to fall, then POTUS will DECLAS.
With everything you now know, do you realize the magnitude of this? Do you see this beautiful MOAB in Q3335 zeroing in Comey? It has fragmentation capabilities. When it hits, it’s the end and everything explodes in sequences: Clinton Foundation, Crime against Children, Uranium 1, HRC selling State secrets through her private server and all the those involved Img3, FISA, The Flynn set up, Seth Rich, the Fake Memos, AWAN, Justice Scalia, 9/11, ISIS, the Sleeper Cells, the False Flags and all those involved who communicated through tweets, game platforms or email drafts, etc…
Q759 Where are the tweets from HRC, BC, CC, Hussein, others re: the shooting today? Do you believe in EVIL? Make no mistake, they will all PAY THE PRICE. Q
You now see why [Comey] has to happen before DECLAS: once this domino falls, all the other actors will either unsuccessfully try to run away and inexorably face the dynamics of this drop:
Q551 THE BEGINNING OF THE END> DWS FAILED to FLEE. Q
or spill the beans:
Q2203 PANIC IN DC. LYNCH talking. Q
Are you guys ready? Have you adjusted your popcorn budget? I doubled mine to handle the ride until the public knows Adam is C_A, why he secretly met Glenn Simpson in Aspen and why Simpson was picked for the Steele Dossier from the first place.
Q2004 The FARM requires select skill-sets. Q
You didn’t know Adam was C_A? You didn’t know he’s Brennan’s puppet? It’s right here:
Q2657
What was BRENNAN’s background re: SAUDI ARABIA?
Does the C_A hold blackmail on political leaders?
Does the C_A protect those who protect them?
Why are ex C_A contractors running for office?
How many ex C_A contractors are currently in office?
Hello, [AS].
Once an agent, always an agent.
Q
Now watch. Since Comey and Brennan are currently at each other’s throats, it will be very interesting to see how Adam will be silent about Comey’s disintegration and hyper vocal about Brennan’s.
As I said in a past article about the Fake News, when I was a kid, analyzing encaged snakes at the zoo was something I could joyfully do for hours. When my mother was not around to enforce the schedule, I would even skip the ice cream break…
Q3320 Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing. Q

https://youtu.be/qUPsNgmXR7M

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Sun May 26, 2019 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/mELNZujblCw

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/jVjSfKfsc_M