Latest topics
» Is this THE Robert Dunlap scammer who was sued?
Today at 4:29 pm by Carl Spackler

» Dave is RATTLED ! Says he is not a scammer! Hates Abes videos!!
Today at 3:11 pm by Carl Spackler

» Cube UFO Shaped Object Exits Earths Sun
Today at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Multiple Earthquakes Rattle Areas of Utah
Today at 2:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Edgar Cayce: Technologically Advanced Civilizations Before Recorded History
Today at 2:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Golden Blood: Fewer Than 50 People Worldwide Have this Super-Rare Blood Type
Today at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FDA BETRAYS EXPECTING MOTHERS
Today at 2:07 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Intense Microwave, High, & Low Frequency Bombardment In UT, CA, AZ, NV - Prepare - Storms, Flooding
Today at 2:06 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Peculiars you never seen
Today at 2:05 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dragon Autopsy From Throat to Anus
Today at 2:05 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» This will freak you out.
Today at 2:04 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» FOUND LOST LAND OF Z - Star Forts Last Bastion Tartary w/ Mike Ultraduck (maps on Patreon & Discord)
Today at 2:03 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» THE HOLY CITY OF AGARTHA HAS BEEN FOUND! ~ HIDING RIGHT UNDER OUR FEET!
Today at 2:03 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Nuclear Power Plants Have Become The Clearest Threat To Humanity
Today at 2:02 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Exposure to Monsanto's Roundup Increases Cancer Risk by 41%, Analysis Shows
Today at 1:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Lightmare by TS Caladan
Today at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Black Moon February: What To Expect In A Month That Has No Full Moon
Today at 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave ScHmIdT & Meta1 SCAM Reported to the SEC - Asset Value vs Market Value - TICK TOCK
Today at 12:25 pm by Carl Spackler

» UFO News ~ Strange Light Filmed Pulsating Within The Cloud Over Vegas Strip plus MORE
Today at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scurrilous energies dissipate as Cosmics infuse
Today at 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines cause brain damage: the mothers know
Today at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Pace Picking up? National Emergency to be Declared? plus more
Today at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Vampire Bowl
Today at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland - As You Wish BBS Talk Radio - Saturday 2/9/2019
Today at 2:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hmm, This Anti-Vaccination Rally Amid a Major Measles Outbreak Is a Little Too on the Nose
Today at 2:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» New SETI tool offers access to search papers
Today at 2:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nature is awesome! GHOST APPLES in Sparta, Michigan
Today at 2:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» SSP Phase 2
Today at 2:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» MK Ultra - This Truth May Scare You!!
Today at 2:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Signs of Reset Italia – Bank Of Italy
Today at 1:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
Today at 1:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Rain Triggers Evacuations, Mudslides; Woman Rescued After Home Washed Away
Yesterday at 4:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Unexplained Events Happening Worldwide!
Yesterday at 4:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

CHARITY WATER PROJECT
100% OF DONATIONS GOES TO PROVIDING CLEAN WATER TO THOSE IN NEED

www.charitywater.org

1 in 10 people lack access to clean water. We’re on a mission to change that. Here’s how.

Private donors cover our operating costs so 100% of your donation will bring clean water to people in need.

www.charitywater.org

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!!

Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:23 am

shakes4life2

What a wild experience yesterday in NEVADA......can you say VOTER FRAUD....it is MORE prevalent than ever.....just in my precinct alone.....they let folks vote before the caucus and they counted their votes.....once the caucus completed I stood over the chairperson and watched the count...there were more votes than people on the registration roster which I had to demand to see....they tried to sweep it under the rug.....I demanded a recount and told them I was going to contest it!!! They finally pulled out the sheet where they let the 3 people register early and vote.......lots more I'm sure went on in other places.....NO FREAKIN' WAY NEWTARD COULD HAVE MORE VOTES THAN DR. PAUL.....NO WAY.....HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A CAMPAIGN GOING ON HERE EXCEPT THE LAST FEW WEEKS WHEN ADELSON BOUGHT THOSE VOTERS.....THIS IS A CRIME PEOPLE......I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS THIS BAD BUT IT IS......WE MUST REVOLT IF WE ARE EVER TO HAVE A FAIR ELECTION!!!!

2 Re: Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:36 am

godsfool713

godsfool713
yep!!!

THIS IS GOING TO BE TRICKY!!!

IN FACT .....ALL VOTER MACHINES ARE RIGGED

IF EVERY COUNTY COUNTED THEIR YOUR VOTES...

WHO CAN BE TRUSTED ??

LOOK AT WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU....CORRUPTION

:P

3 Re: Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:50 am

shakes4life2

godsfool......here's another report from a Ron Paul supporter who was at my same site....this is what he says....

“This caucus process sure looks like a mess from my perspective. Many of you were in small caucuses that, I would imagine, are more easily controlled. Mine and others at the site were sitting ducks for fraud and error.
We had 100+/- caucus voters and shared a large room with two other, slightly smaller, precincts. It wasn’t possible to verify that all that received ballots were properly eligible to cast them. We couldn’t even be certain that any one person submitted only one ballot. Ballots were issued, and extras returned by a volunteer, to the site manager with a vague notion of security. But should I have desired, I could have easily stuffed the ballot box. We don’t even know if all the bodies in the seats were registered Republicans.
With an inability to check ID’s at the door, anyone could have come in and received a ballot. Sure, we checked the ID,s of those that came to the table but if they didn’t do that we would not have known. There’s a count of how many checked in and how many ballots were cast but we couldn’t even be sure those numbers matched — many arrived after the count from which we requested our ballots. And since they were flowing in in drips and drabs, keeping track was not a reality.”

I have to say....the only good thing to come out of it is that they did not steal our delegates.....even though my precinct went for Romney.....we were allotted 9 delegates....4 of us Ron Paul supporters got in.....we fooled them....WE WILL RULE AT THE COUNTY CONVENTION!!

4 Re: Voter Fraud in NEVADA and lots of it!!! on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:04 am

godsfool713

godsfool713
OH THE STUFFED THE box!!

WOW

THEY ARE SCARED!!! OF RONNIE

but....YOU ARE CORRECT ABOUT THE DELEGATES .... GRABS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN THERE ...OUR VOTE DOES NOT MATTER

WELL IVE GOT HOMEWORK TILL JUNE

GOOD LUCK NEVADA!! :P

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum