» Polaris: The North Star
POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyToday at 7:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Graphic for August 17, 2019
POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyToday at 7:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - U S Seeking to Detain Supertanker Shipping Iranian Oil
POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyToday at 7:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Woman survives fall after both parachutes fail
POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyToday at 7:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Blue Chicken Cult Doxxing Leader Corey Notso Goode Must be Desparate to Join Up with #BABYUNI to DOX CW! YIKES!
POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyToday at 7:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Investor Loses $60,000 In Dave Schmidt's Meta1 Coin Debacle
POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyToday at 5:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Geometric Stone Spheres of Ancient Scotland & Orkney
POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyToday at 5:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious STEALTHY "Craft" spotted in Clouds - HUGE Fireball lights up Mediterranean!
POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyToday at 5:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Presidents and UFOs. What do they know? What can they do? Richard Dolan The Big Picture.
POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyToday at 5:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Glowing Fireball Shoots Out Mysterious Orb Above Egyptian Pyramid plus MORE
POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyToday at 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Publishes Censored Response to Criticisms on Vaccine Safety Which Exposes Industry Corruption
POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyToday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 62: ALICE THE LOOKING GLASS MYSTERY SCHOOL INITIATE! GIGI YOUNG
POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyToday at 1:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Inside Dave "The Douchebag" Schmidt's Meta 1 Scam - "The Team" And More! 12/31/18
POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyToday at 1:03 am by RamblerNash

» Crop Circles 2019 - 4 NEW ONES - Monarch's Way, Norridge Wood, Wiltshire, Pancake Plantation, Hampshire & Pirai do Sul, Brazil
POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyToday at 12:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» FINALLY!! $25.5 MILLION fraud judgment against Disgraced Ex Senator and Fraudster Dave ScHmIdT Assc. Robert Dunlap & the Meta 1 Scammers!!
POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyToday at 12:28 am by RamblerNash

» Amazon’s Facial Recognition Technology Can Now Detect Fear in People
POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Are The Hong Kong Protests All About?
POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyToday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» R.I.P Peter Fonda
POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 8:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ROTFL !!! NYC medical examiner rules Jeffrey Epstein death suicide by hanging
POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 6:44 pm by terbo56

» Retirement Savings. Here Today. Gone Tomorrow by Mark Alexander P.C.
POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI EmptyYesterday at 6:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SCAMTASTIC RV/GCR NEWS - SHADY CHARACTERS, CHARLETONS & THOSE DETERMINED TO STOP THEM! » JERZY BABKOWSKI aka ZAP & SUSAN » POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI

POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Empty POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI on Tue May 28, 2019 8:08 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Bq-5c23e936be602

POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 28-May-2019 18:53:38
www.rumormillnews.com

POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Scam-alert

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: Zap
Date: Tue, May 28, 2019 9:05 am

Zap Says

HI ALL,

I APOLOGIZE I WAS NOT AVAILABLE THIS WEEKEND. I HAD SOME COMPUTER ISSUES THAT ARE NOW FIXED, AND MY TRAVEL GOT IN THE WAY AS WELL. MANY THINGS ARE SHAPING UP FOR US AND IT IS A BUSY TIME.

WHEREVER I HAVE TRAVELLED, ONE TOPIC SEEMS TO BE AT THE FORE OF PEOPLE’S MINDS AND THAT IS THE POLE SHIFT AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE COASTAL AREAS. THIS IS A TREMENDOUS CONCERN FOR MANY THAT HAVE LOOKED AT THE INFORMATION. SO ON THE SUBJECT OF CLIMATE CHANGE, NEW DEVELOPMENTS ON THE WORLD STAGE ARE TAKING THE SPOTLIGHT. ONE RECENT HEADLINE READS: “Residents of Welsh Village Set to Become UK's First Climate Refugees As Soon As 2042” AND THIS ONE IS DATED IN MAY.
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/05/27/residents-welsh-village-set-become-uks-first-climate-refugees-soon-2042

THIS IS JUST THE FIRST SIGNAL THAT COAST AREAS ARE THE ONES THAT WILL SUFFER THE GREATEST CHANGE, AND AS PREDICTED. THE POLE SHIFT WIL ACCELERATE SUCH EVENTS OF THAT WE ARE SURE OF.

EVEN THE TRUMPSTER IS MAKING NOISES IN THIS RESPECT AS PER THIS ARTICLE IN THE NEW YORK TIMES:
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/27/us/politics/trump-climate-science.html

SO FINALLY THIS SUBJECT IS GAINING THE ATTENTION THAT IT NEEDS FOR AWARENESS TO BE AWAKENED GLOBALLY. IT WILL NOT BE LONG BEFORE THE CRY IS RAISED THAT WE MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS IN ALL COUNTRIES. COMMITTEES WILL BE SET UP, PANELS WILL DISCUSS IT ENDLESSLY, AND MAYBE CNN AND THE OTHER NETWORKS WILL SHIFT THEIR ATTENTION TO TRULY IMPORTANT MATTERS.

POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI JNTof6

IN OTHER NEWS I HAVE BEEN MADE AWARE THAT THINGS ARE STIRRING IN THE RV WORLD AS WELL AS THE HISTORICAL ASSETS. TIME WILL TELL, BUT THERE IS A RESURGENCE OF ACTIVITY. TIME WILL TELL LIKE ALWAYS.

MY MESSAGES ARE GETTING SHORTER BECAUSE OF THE WORKLOAD THAT IS PILING UP AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO KEEP EVERYONE INFORMED, BUT BE AWARE THAT ONCE WE ARE IN FULL SWING MY TIME HERE MAY BE AT AN END AS THE WORK WILL TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER EVERYTHING ELSE.

THIS IS A GOOD THING AND MANY OF YOU WILL BE JOINING US IN THIS GLOBAL EFFORT. THE RESOURCES ARE THERE FOR THIS, AND SO IS THE WILL AND THE STRUCTURE. WE ARE ABOUT TO EMBARK ON A TREMENDOUS JOURNEY DOWN THIS PATH OF SERVICE, AND IT CAN NOT BE STOPPED EASILY.

MY GREAT THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP RECENTLY AS IT DID MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE.

LOVE N HUGS AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Giphy
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
MAY 28, 2019
“MAKE THE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”©
“MEGA”©
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Scam-alert
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. . We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

2POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Empty Re: POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI on Tue May 28, 2019 8:41 pm

4-truth

4-truth
ZAP wrote:MY MESSAGES ARE GETTING SHORTER BECAUSE OF THE WORKLOAD THAT IS PILING UP AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO KEEP EVERYONE INFORMED, BUT BE AWARE THAT ONCE WE ARE IN FULL SWING MY TIME HERE MAY BE AT AN END AS THE WORK WILL TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER EVERYTHING ELSE. 

TRANSLATION,
Those damn drugs are messing with my mind and I can't think clearly anymore,

POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Help

POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI God2

POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Idiot-moran1

POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Idiot-moran2

POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Idiot-village

3POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Empty Re: POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI on Tue May 28, 2019 8:51 pm

4-truth

4-truth
POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Hearse

POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Promises3

POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Zap-busy

POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Zap-button

4POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Empty Re: POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI on Wed May 29, 2019 3:47 pm

4-truth

4-truth
POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Dog-leg

POOFness for MAY 28: ZAP CRAPKOWSKI Job

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum